PDA

View Full Version : First time coming up

confuseddude221
06-14-2015, 10:57 PM
So this Tuesday, I will likely be having my first experience with a T-girl. We've been together for a few months but have not done anything sexual as of yet and last night she told me she wanted to fuck my ass. I asked her to give me a few days to prepare myself (more mentally than anything else) and we agreed that if I am up for it, we will be doing it after our date on Tuesday.

Any advice to be given? Either way, wish me luck.

RallyCola
06-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Advice: make sure you are very clean, relax and enjoy.

If you have "been together for a few months" you must like this girl in more than a sexual way so just do what comes naturally...which is to enjoy each other's bodies in any way you both decide you want to pursue.

confuseddude221
06-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Advice: make sure you are very clean, relax and enjoy.

If you have "been together for a few months" you must like this girl in more than a sexual way so just do what comes naturally...which is to enjoy each other's bodies in any way you both decide you want to pursue.

Thanks. And yeah, we've got along quite well and I wouldn't consider letting her stick anything there if I didn't at least like her a lot. I have kinda wanted this for quite a while but now I am having some concerns... I have attempted to 'clean' myself in the past but it never seems to work well enough for some reason.

confuseddude221
06-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Talked with her tonight, it's still happening tomorrow. I feel excited but really nervous too...

pariahsan
06-15-2015, 09:23 PM
Just relax and enjoy it, with no expectations. Have her go slowly, with lots of lube. Don't rush it otherwise....

confuseddude221
06-15-2015, 09:28 PM
Also feel I need to ask for advice on cleaning, I have tried to do it today but I don't think it worked too well...

RallyCola
06-16-2015, 04:16 AM
well, wiping your ass should be one of your skills unless you have gross and fine motor coordination issues. if you really want to go for the gusto...try a fleet enema. $4 at walgreens!

Kioji
06-16-2015, 05:10 AM
Thanks. And yeah, we've got along quite well and I wouldn't consider letting her stick anything there if I didn't at least like her a lot. I have kinda wanted this for quite a while but now I am having some concerns... I have attempted to 'clean' myself in the past but it never seems to work well enough for some reason.

eat like 30 to 60 minutes before this.You should be using an enema and use the whole thing 3-4 times