PDA

View Full Version : caitlyn jenner....cute or not?

holzz
06-02-2015, 05:08 AM
Is she cute?

LI SEAN08
06-02-2015, 05:19 AM
id say ok for a cougar tranny, but since I always knew him as Bruce, I cant get into that look....

scottnapx
06-02-2015, 05:44 AM
I wouldn't kick her out of bed... seriously I think she looks great

natina
06-02-2015, 06:41 AM
on the internet there saying Caitlyn Jenner is slaying many of the cis/gg women out there.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/CallMeCaitlyn?src=hash

quotes

just look at her slaying #CallMeCaitlyn (https://twitter.com/hashtag/CallMeCaitlyn?src=hash)

i'm just saying, she's slaying like half y'all hoes & she's 65 https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f602.pnghttps://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v1/72x72/1f62d.png #CallMeCaitlyn (https://twitter.com/hashtag/CallMeCaitlyn?src=hash)

Slayage! I hope this helps shift the culture in how the trans community is treated/viewed by society. #CallMeCaitlyn (https://twitter.com/hashtag/CallMeCaitlyn?src=hash)

daltx_m
06-02-2015, 03:03 PM
that's some great photoshopping.

BJ4TS
06-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Why is it Caitlyn and not Kaitlyn? Has to keep up with the Kardasians, so to speak.

islandmix
06-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Fierce

SXFX
06-02-2015, 05:40 PM
She looks GREAT!
Just kind of sad you know...all those years living tormented in the public eye....glad she is happy and at peace.

Quickieplayer
06-02-2015, 05:52 PM
World famous professional photographer, professional make-up artists and hair stylists, and someone with the time to sit down in front of Photoshop (a long time)....

cutesteph
06-02-2015, 06:12 PM
World famous professional photographer, professional make-up artists and hair stylists, and someone with the time to sit down in front of Photoshop (a long time)....

All models have the same people do the same things.

sassygirl
06-02-2015, 08:41 PM
For age 65 I would say she looks bangin, we should be that lucky.

RallyCola
06-02-2015, 11:07 PM
I am not attracted to her at all. It might be because I know of Bruce Jenner the athlete and moronic reality star or it might be because I don't like old chicks. Either way, I hope her transition is not the constant subject of ridicule and goes well.

gugaxamot
06-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Who would mount her kunt for a barebacking and then have her eat your ass after?

jamesedwards
06-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Ima keep it 8,500 Nope not a good look! Just keeping it real, I still see Bruce Jenner on the Wheaties box as a gold medalist and this is not doing anything for me. My opinion.

hoodscoop
06-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Not good.

spidernose
06-03-2015, 02:51 AM
I think she looks just fine.

holzz
06-03-2015, 03:14 AM
wonder if she's top or bottom?

innocentbychoice
06-03-2015, 05:23 AM
She looks great.

DeezNuts515
06-03-2015, 05:42 AM
So much over exaggeration. Even if she were decent looking (which I find her to be extremely unattractive), the "slaying" comments are so fucking stupid. Nobody over the age of 21 should be using terminology like that in the first place. The less I see and hear about Kaitlyn Jenner the better.

javier81
06-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Good for her and all that, blah blah blah. If a sinkhole opened up beneath her house and swallowed her entire family along with Kanye, the world would be a better place. I just really don't get all of this adulation.

AshlynCreamher
06-03-2015, 03:13 PM

We are glad you have arrived, Ms. Caitlyn Jenner

#tranny bride

Via: http://www.trannybrides.tumblr.com

Carla Hernandez
06-03-2015, 04:23 PM
She's ok. Not my type tho.

tranylover
06-03-2015, 05:43 PM
wonder if she's top or bottom?

LOL That was the first question out of my mouth. And whether she is attractive or not? She's 64, so give her the credit. Though if everyone had that kind of money, we would all be sexy!

Huevos_Rancheros
06-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Fully made up and at 65, I'd rank her in the top 3 of hottest Jenner/Kardashian. She has the height going for her and her public personality has not become annoying yet. She needs to work on that voice though.

1. Kylie in full slut makeup
2. Slim Khloe
3. Caitlyn
4. Kim
5. Kendall
6. Fat Khloe
7. Kris
8. Kourtney
9. Kylie without makeup

wbmando
06-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Very attractive.

jdlo56
06-04-2015, 06:50 AM
im happy for her but i wonder how long before the backlash against all this attention starts to become counterproductive for the transmovement????

i mean the ESPY courage awards gave Caitlyn the award over a college basketball player who died of brain cancer.......and now theres gonna be yet another Jenner/Kardashian reality tv series about her transition.......IS ANYONE TIRED OF ALL THIS MEDIA ATTENTION YET???

ElectricWoody
06-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Most people like to have private lives and Caitlyn is reckless person. And why all the media hype. Why all the attention. I dont get it.

AshlynCreamher
06-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Most people like to have private lives and Caitlyn is reckless person. And why all the media hype. Why all the attention. I dont get it.
Gee, I wonder just how many young trans people will come out to them selves if transitioning is more mainstream and acceptable by our society.

rbiller
06-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Attractive would be my word of choice for Caitlyn.

ElectricWoody
06-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Curious if Caitlyn has acknowledge this website or any Shemale TS sources and has he had any sort of party or get togethers with Shemale TS Gay anything? Anyone actually met Caitlyn. Any Shemale or TS or Gay invitations to Cailtlyn. Hum?

Thor57
06-05-2015, 01:40 AM
Is she cute?

Attractive, yes; Cute, no!

gugaxamot
06-05-2015, 03:29 AM
I wonder if her hole is tight or well fucked.

buttslinger
06-05-2015, 03:46 AM
She looks like 500 million bucks!!!

Roman_Sionis
06-05-2015, 11:46 AM
I think a lot of people on this thread should be ashamed of themselves. You are being sexist(the only word I could think to describe it). You are judging a woman who is at the start of her transition by her looks, and some just down right downing her for being in the public eye. Well She is a rich celebrity, of course she is going to be in the public eye, ESPECIALLY during her transition. I honestly just don't think it is the right time to be judging her by her looks, because as stated many times, she is just starting her transition, and also because she is obviously in vulnerable place.

thx1138
06-05-2015, 12:23 PM
Needs more T & A if you ask me. But whatever happens I hope they let her keep her olympic medals. She earned them. https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/international-olympic-committee-responds-to-petition-seeking-to-revoke-caitlyn-jenner-s-gold-medal-160628464.html

Bridgettaxo
06-05-2015, 05:30 PM
This story helped me come out. I remember eating whites and staring at the box way back when i was 5 years old or however. I felt some kind of connection to it. I really identify with what jenner has said and gone thru.. I think there is a lot of sadness in this story but this sadness is necessary to help the world change.. it will help the world to be forgiving and understanding of trans people.. Jenner has been trying to be good person all her life. there is no reason to attack her at all. I came out to my friends and family in the past 4 months because I realized its not my fault. That its not my problem. but it is something good. that i have been hiding who I am . and that situation has been very hard for me. it is exhausting to live a false life.. Caitlyn has my support. although i have to say. I feel bad for his son with the girlfriend named kaitylyn,. omg. that sucks tho.. LOL.. poor kid
!

alpha2117
06-05-2015, 06:02 PM
Look for someone in their 60's who has only just transitioned I think it's pretty safe to say Caitlyn is looking pretty good. Money, styling and post production probably help but good luck to her. For the trans community in general it's probably going to help because the more mainstream girls become the more acceptable being a T becomes.

Huevos_Rancheros
06-05-2015, 07:49 PM
I've jerked off twice already to Caitlyn. She is cool in my book.

Bridgettaxo
06-05-2015, 07:51 PM
wheaties. lol not whites.

scroller
06-06-2015, 10:48 PM
I knocked one out over her on day 1.

buttslinger
06-07-2015, 12:44 AM
I'd be careful about SWALLOWING the Caitlyn Jenner drama hook line and sinker just because it's all shiny and glittery and seems to champion the hung angels cause. Caitlyn is a pretty conservative Republican under the make-up, SHE stands to make millions of dollars offa this. She seems to reading a script to me, you won't see her sucking cock or entertaining us like the hard working girls on this site. Maybe I just can't stand anything attached to the Kardashian name. The Three Stooges look like geniuses next to them. Sorry.

jamesedwards
06-07-2015, 12:59 AM
I'd be careful about SWALLOWING the Caitlyn Jenner drama hook line and sinker just because it's all shiny and glittery and seems to champion the hung angels cause. Caitlyn is a pretty conservative Republican under the make-up, SHE stands to make millions of dollars offa this. She seems to reading a script to me, you won't see her sucking cock or entertaining us like the hard working girls on this site. Maybe I just can't stand anything attached to the Kardashian name. The Three Stooges look like geniuses next to them. Sorry.

At least the Three Stooges were acting the Kardashians are not acting they are dumb as fuck! The mother is the head ring leader, she is a whore, no wonder Kim and the rest are the way they are. I don't get how people can watch their show, they don't do shit but talk about boring dumb non cohesive shit.

bignhard4u
06-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Do you think Caitlyn would be circumcised ?

natina
06-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Caitlyn Jenner’s new face cost $70,000

Caitlyn Jenner‘s new face didn’t come cheap.

As for recovery from the surgery, swelling can go down after three weeks or a month’s time, though it can take up to a year for a full recovery.

Jenner will likely also be on hormones for the rest of her life, which Alessi says can run anywhere between $100 and $500 a month, depending on the brand.

When asked if he thought Jenner’s new appearance looked natural and authentic, Alessi gives his best professional opinion.

“It’s a very, very qualified yes,” he says. “I only saw the heavily Photoshopped pictures in the magazine. There are celebrities who are known to be beautiful, but every single picture is Photoshopped. When you actually see them in person, they are average on a good day.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/04/caitlyn-jenners-new-face-cost-70000/

Caitlyn Jenner’s new face cost $70,000

Caitlyn Jenner‘s new face didn’t come cheap.

As noted in her splashy debut in Vanity Fair, the 65-year-old former Olympian underwent a 10-hour facial feminization surgery in March of this year — a process that transforms the face and softens the features to appear more feminine.

Los Angeles-based celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. David Alessi, who has never treated Jenner, estimates Caitlyn’s new face set her back a whopping $70,000.

By looking at the athlete-turned-reality star’s face, Alessi, who performs facial feminization surgeries on roughly a dozen male-to-female patients a year, details the six procedures he believes were done.

“Rhinoplasty can run anywhere between $9,000 and $15,000,” says the 57-year-old surgeon, of the Alessi Institute. “I think she’s had some facial rejuvenation surgery also — that can run $25,000 in and of itself. She’s had the brow lift — that can be between $11,000 and $12,000. She’s had the cheek implants — that’s between $6,000 and $8,000. She’s had her Adam’s apple shaved and that can run anywhere between $6,000 to $10,000. She’s had Botox to the [jaws], which is about $800.”

He also says it’s not uncommon for patients to return to their surgeon for general upkeep and hints that Jenner won’t be any different.

“They may want to tweak things,” Alessi says. “Again, she’s going to want to stay as good-looking as she can for as long as she can. I’m sure she’s going to have little tweaks here and there.”

Beyond the subtle tweaks, Jenner could opt for body sculpting that would give her an hourglass figure.

“Short of the general sex reassignment surgery [which Jenner has not undergone] would be liposuction because women and men have fat in different areas,” the doctor said. “Women will typically have more fat in the buttock and thighs and men typically are thicker around the midsection. And to have an hourglass shape, it’s not uncommon to have liposuction done — have the fat taken out from the belly and re-injected into the butt.”

I've jerked off twice already to Caitlyn. She is cool in my book.

buttslinger
06-08-2015, 02:33 AM
I'm sure Kim Kardashian has had just as much plastic surgery as Caitlyn, not to mention the fortune at spas and beauty parlors ad nauseum. At least guys like Liberace and Michael Jackson were chasing some crazy star nobody else could see, I have a hunch old Bruce had endorsement deals all set up BEFORE the transition.

Maybe Caitlyn will donate millions to the transgender cause and make me eat my words. That would make me glad.

Torris
06-08-2015, 04:59 AM
I'm way too cynical and lost all interest in this story when she milked her experience for yet another vapid reality show. The Kardashian/Jenners are everything wrong with the celebrication of the mediocre. Fame whores of the worst magnitude. I question the sincerity now. Hollywood marketing triumphs again

dgs925
06-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I think everyone here is focusing on the wrong thing. The question of whether Caitlyn Jenner is cute or not is precluded by the fact that she is Old As Fuck. This grandma is 65 years old, and therefore out of the realm of fuckability. Very few women can remain hot into their sixties, and the few that do are the exceptions that prove the rule - and Caitly Jenner is no Helen Mirren. I wish Caitlyn well in her transition, but I think as late in life as she did it, she should just settle into life as a grandma and forget trying to use plastic surgery to be the covergirl she wanted to be decades ago.

Ben in LA
06-08-2015, 03:53 PM
The Kardashians/Jenners might be "dumb as fuck," but they're the ones laughing all the way to the bank with more money than what many of us will ever personally see in our lifetime. And I can't hate on that.

AshlynCreamher
06-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Do you think Caitlyn would be circumcised ?

Eh?

AshlynCreamher
06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
The Kardashians/Jenners might be "dumb as fuck," but they're the ones laughing all the way to the bank with more money than what many of us will ever personally see in our lifetime. And I can't hate on that.

Daddy took one for the team alright. I wonder how much the new TV series will be worth - 500 million maybe?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/06/03/prediction-bruce-jenner-could-be-worth-over-500-million-within-decade/

Vic
06-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Is she pre or post op?

Nikka
06-08-2015, 10:50 PM

natina
06-10-2015, 04:52 AM
preop

only had FFS in Thailand and adams apple reduction in Beverly hills

Huevos_Rancheros
06-30-2015, 05:29 PM

Now that she has hit her stride, she is definitely hot especially considering she is 65. Along with being in shape, she has a definite advantage of being by far the richest and highest profile TS with designers and stylists falling all over themselves to dress her.

I hope she really can do some good for the community because I think a lot of girls would be lucky to have a fraction of the resources she has.

adude444
06-30-2015, 06:36 PM
I would just say I am totally surprised. If I didn't know she had been Bruce I wouldn't be able to tell. The transformation ws well done.

drongo
07-01-2015, 12:41 AM
I think she looks great, but can anyone tell me what brand of shoes her bodyguard is wearing, there cool as.

jonnie64
07-01-2015, 01:36 AM
I was completely shocked. I think she looks fabulous. I can't even believe it. She sure looks about 1000% better than her skank ex wife.....

fab
07-01-2015, 01:40 AM
I would. She looks fantastic in her latest photos.

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015529/rs_634x992-150629185916-634.caitlyn-jenner-leaving-tribeca-dinner-062915.jpg (http://www.eonline.com/news/671727/caitlyn-jenner-stuns-in-fitted-black-dress-while-stepping-out-in-new-york-city)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/30/11/2A19317000000578-3143965-Stylish_attire_Kylie_and_Kendall_s_parent_matched_ her_dark_blue_-a-42_1435658449921.jpg

Vladimir Putin
07-02-2015, 08:47 AM
It's hard for me to like TSs if I knew them for most of their lives as males. Two other examples, Hannah Tur (formerly Bob Tur) the longtime helicopter reporter in Los Angeles and Susan Stanton the former city manager of Largo, Florida (formerly Steve Stanton).

RallyCola
07-02-2015, 10:54 AM
i'm more shocked at the progression/timeline that jenner has had. being high profile and having $$$ is one thing but this is so rapid that it amazes me.

i don't find jenner necessarily attractive in the most recent photos because of the fact that i find the person repellent from all the kardashian crap TV, but i will say this, she is far more feminine looking than i thought she would be and if i didn't know the story, i too would not know who she was. the FFS was undoubtedly a success.

dreamon
07-17-2015, 02:11 PM
I went to the Opening Day at the Del Mar race track today and saw her... she looks great in person!

ed_jaxon
07-17-2015, 05:45 PM
She looks much better than she did as a plasticized man.

Anyone else find the voice somewhat disconcerting?

Ben in LA
07-18-2015, 12:42 PM

Bella and Kelly were talking about this exact same thing over on Facebook.

giovanni_hotel
07-18-2015, 02:21 PM
Worst tranny voice ever. CJ spent all that time looking cute but forgot one of the most IMO important aspects of a successful transition, her voice.

Hearing Caitlyn at the ESPYs was a nightmare and the reason I think she caught so much heat from her haters.

To me it sounds like she didn't work on her voice at all.

youngblood61
07-18-2015, 02:22 PM
NO!!!!

francisfkudrow
07-20-2015, 04:08 AM
For a 65 year old Republican, she's not bad looking. I guess it helps to be a millionaire.

Seriously though, I do support her, and hope that she will continue to be a positive spokesperson for the trans community.

natina
07-20-2015, 06:43 AM
2 month post-op Voice Feminization Surgery interview for Yeson Voice Center
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9iFZI4bTPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbaj4tIX1kw

http://professionalvoice.org/feminization.aspx

Voice Feminization

Transgender voice changing, which is also known as feminization laryngoplasty is a complicated process that requires three factors to achieve success. A strong understanding of the process will give you the greatest chances of achieving a voice that sounds natural and is perceived as female by others. Surgery to raise the pitch of the voice is relatively straight forward in most patients in experienced hands. Having the final voice perceived as being female, versus just a higher pitched male voice, goes well beyond pitch-raising surgery. The first step is understanding the differences between "pitch" versus "voice" versus "speech." The vocal cords are simply 'sound generators'. Pitch is the rate at which the vocal cords vibrate, and determines the frequency of a sound produced. Pitch is essentially ALL that the voicebox (larynx) does. The pitch at which we speak is called the speaking fundamental frequency (SFF) and the array of pitches that our larynx can produce is range. An untrained male voice usually has a little over an octave of range, which are 12 notes on a piano. Voice is what results as we mold that sound. Voice is shaped by the size and shape of our throats, mouth, nose and sinuses, giving it resonance, just like the size and shape of a piano gives that sound character. The "voice" or sound of an upright piano would sound different than that of a concert grand piano even if the same note is being played. It is important to understand that the resonators of your voice, the shape of the throat, mouth, and sinuses, can not be changed in feminization laryngoplasty. Even gender reassignment surgery and/or facial feminization cosmetic surgery can not change these resonators. Assessing these areas pre-operatively are vital to predicting how the voice might sound, and be perceived, afterwards.

Next, voice is shaped into words and sentences. This is speech. A genetic female uses a different part of the brain to produce speech than a genetic male, and has a certain sing-song quality called prosody.

http://professionalvoice.org/feminization.aspx

Bella and Kelly were talking about this exact same thing over on Facebook.

Worst tranny voice ever. CJ spent all that time looking cute but forgot one of the most IMO important aspects of a successful transition, her voice.

Hearing Caitlyn at the ESPYs was a nightmare and the reason I think she caught so much heat from her haters.

To me it sounds like she didn't work on her voice at all.