PDA

View Full Version : Let's ignore Tasha Jones? I think not

Tashajones
04-01-2015, 09:40 AM
So I wrote a blog about how I felt about that thread "Top 10 girls of all time"

http://tstashajones.livejournal.com/

I felt like this sometimes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKHzTtr_lNk

I went into the corner, licked my wounds, had a moment of oh poor me!
Then I started to read my fan mail, which I have not done in sometime. Watched one of my videos and realized :fu: I have fans who are just non posters or in County's/places that do not allow internet access! Hi inmate 1322...lol

Now I feel like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0wU38NIzxo

I do not care if I have to force feed you thirsty tranny lovers :salad but I know once you see all my new content that I have been filming....I will make that god damn list! If I have to personally rub each and everyone of you raw until you just have to have more of me...then I will do it one dick at a time :)

Oh here is my new promo video to remind you of what I can do!

http://www.tgirls.com/videos/clubtashaxxx-promo-teaser-20847.html

Please take this post what it is :werd:

Kisses

Tashajones
04-01-2015, 12:46 PM
lol..I guess this was pointless :(

nysprod
04-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Love your big tits and fat juicy culo!

knighthawk
04-01-2015, 05:22 PM
lol..I guess this was pointless :(
Cheer Up,Tasha my friend,You're definitely on my list of the Top 10 Girls of all time,Also i think you're very beautiful :)

giovanni_hotel
04-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Top 10 lists are silly anyway. You're hot Tasha!! Post pics to remind these flaky dudes what's up.

Tashajones
04-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Thanks guys :)
Feeling better a girl is awarded one self pity moment a year
Now back to sexy

PS. I tried to remove this post but could not hehe

knighthawk
04-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Thanks guys :)
Feeling better a girl is awarded one self pity moment a year
Now back to sexy

PS. I tried to remove this post but could not heheYou're very welcome Tasha,Keep up the Great Work that you do :)

karaffa
04-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Tasha, you're absloutly in my podium of 10 girls of all time!!!

bassman2546
04-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Not to worry, Tasha. Top Ten lists are usually started by someone wanting to offer their own personal opinion, which leads to a handful of other personal opinions.

Let your work speak for itself and they will come. ;)

RallyCola
04-01-2015, 09:14 PM
my personal opinion is that personally I like girls with a personable. Self pity, or commiserating on one's own person, isn't a characteristic that I enjoy. if a girl personifies confidence, and is hot, she will be more likely to make my top ten list. However she will be persona non grata if she continues to indulge in shameless self promotion of her personality

ed_jaxon
04-01-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm trying to find my pic of your nip slip at the TEA awards...that shit was hot!

eddie2005
04-02-2015, 01:36 AM
I met you in person and loved every second of it..:) you are/were hot..sexy..Beautiful..and my first :) if I ever get a chance to see you again beautiful..I'll do it in a second hugs sexy :) <3

Tashajones
04-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Thank you everyone. Honestly I am embarrassed that I posted this, I was at a pretty low point. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the last to bitch about myself or hold a self pity party. I face things head on and don't allow it to bring me down. I think under my current condition I have held my own and went above and beyond what even I expected I could do.

But this last week, sadly, I got an infection and today I had to go back to the hospital to have a minor surgery to correct the issue. I knew something was wrong late last week but was hoping it would pass. But today when I was taking the dogs out, I had a fall going down the stairs. I have fallen and could not get back up lol

When I wrote this post I was in a shit load of pain and was a bit to friendly with my pain pills lol. It happens a girl is allowed to have one of those posts she regrets. I am ok and back home recovering and should be back to normal in the next day or two.

But to all those who responded. You really really made me feel so much better. To RallyCola, I 100% agree with what you said and if you have followed me over the years you would know I am not one of those girls. I am all about sexy :0

Thanks again lets get back to business!

Ecstatic
04-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your fall, Tasha. You are definitely in my top ten girls to work with!

Skye
04-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Lists in general are just gatherings of single or many opinions. Who cares what anyone else thinks. What you think is all that matters, and having high ambitions certainly helps, too. You have been extremely nice towards me, that ranks pretty high on my list, right next to wonder woman. She's real, i swear.

knighthawk
04-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Thank you everyone. Honestly I am embarrassed that I posted this, I was at a pretty low point. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the last to bitch about myself or hold a self pity party. I face things head on and don't allow it to bring me down. I think under my current condition I have held my own and went above and beyond what even I expected I could do.

But this last week, sadly, I got an infection and today I had to go back to the hospital to have a minor surgery to correct the issue. I knew something was wrong late last week but was hoping it would pass. But today when I was taking the dogs out, I had a fall going down the stairs. I have fallen and could not get back up lol

When I wrote this post I was in a shit load of pain and was a bit to friendly with my pain pills lol. It happens a girl is allowed to have one of those posts she regrets. I am ok and back home recovering and should be back to normal in the next day or two.

But to all those who responded. You really really made me feel so much better. To RallyCola, I 100% agree with what you said and if you have followed me over the years you would know I am not one of those girls. I am all about sexy :0

Thanks again lets get back to business!You're very welcome Tasha my friend,That's good to hear,That we made you feel better :)

youngblood61
04-03-2015, 12:15 AM
Hope you are feeling better Tasha.:)