PDA

View Full Version : Planning a trip?

kylednyc
02-25-2015, 05:12 AM
I'm in NYC (if you couldn't tell from my nick), but decided recently I need to plan a trip somewhere to experience some really hot TS's elsewhere. Apparently, from what I can tell, the two places to do this are South America and Asia. Would love to get to Asia one day, but can only manage to get away for a few days, and so since I'd be killing a day in each direction to travel to Asia (plus it's expensive), I think that won't work for now.

But from what I've heard, South America can be tough (especially since I don't speak any other foreign languages) and dangerous, so I figured I'd post on here to see if there was any advice anyone had? Specifically what country (or countries) I might hit up, how I might be able to maximize the time I have on the trip, what to avoid, what it might cost, etc. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. And perhaps there's somewhere else that might be better to travel to? I know London seems to have a lot of hot TS's that advertise, although flights there seem somewhat expensive also. Maybe somewhere in the US? Mexico?

Thanks!

kylednyc
03-05-2015, 04:44 AM
No info at all?? :(

CoolAwesomeBXDude
03-05-2015, 07:07 AM
stay in the states

kylednyc
03-05-2015, 07:21 AM
stay in the states

Lol - OK, where should I go in the states then? Vegas? LA? Miami? Haha

CoolAwesomeBXDude
03-06-2015, 04:27 AM
id personally pick miami

mikepoppers
03-06-2015, 05:44 AM
haven't been to spain but there are brothels in barcelona and madrid that sound awesome. IIRC, a member said its like being in a candy store.

from personal experience, i would recommend mexico (mexico city, guadalajara) or argentina (buenos aires). check out travestismexico.com and sexo3.com. the girls in south america provided much better service than the states in my opinion.

kylednyc
03-06-2015, 06:25 AM
haven't been to spain but there are brothels in barcelona and madrid that sound awesome. IIRC, a member said its like being in a candy store.

from personal experience, i would recommend mexico (mexico city, guadalajara) or argentina (buenos aires). check out travestismexico.com and sexo3.com. the girls in south america provided much better service than the states in my opinion.

Mexico sounds interesting, and not too far. I've heard that without speaking Spanish, it can be tough in South America - is that true? And also potentially dangerous since it'd be obvious I was not a local.

mikepoppers
03-06-2015, 04:57 PM
If you speak zero spanish, then getting around and hooking up would be more difficult, especially if you are traveling by yourself. haven't been to miami/lv/california but had good luck in TX (dallas/houston).

kylednyc
03-06-2015, 11:40 PM
sounds like I need a tour guide...lol :-P

jenn
04-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Planing the trip in august 2015 to Barcelona and Madrid. Any welty man to join me for group shemale sex?