PDA

View Full Version : Italian Delight !

Curtis
01-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Hi there ! I've been recently in Milano, and I've had a chance to spend some time with Flavia Lins ! She's just incredible ! More pretty than in her movies, a wonderful smile, very nice girl, and a cock to die for ! I'm very happy to keep in touch with, and I'm looking forward to see her again very soon.....:dancing:

werwt22
01-28-2015, 07:57 PM
<----- so jealous. she's my #1. you gotta inbox me your experience with her. hows her english? you get to measure? AHHHHHHH!!!! SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

joeym75ld
01-28-2015, 08:38 PM
What would you say the actual measurements on that monster are?

Curtis
01-29-2015, 11:57 PM
Unfortunately she just speak Italian or Brasilian ! She's very very nice ! As I speak Italian too, it was easy for me to communicate ;-) Being with her was just like in one her movie. She really appreciate being sucked ( and she like put his giant cock Inside your mounth... ) and she's only being active with me ! She take alla her time, she love to change position, exactly like in her movie. And belive me, her cock is probably the biggest I've seen ! We've had a very nice social time after that, and I've bring her some sweets from my country ;-) Actually she's in Brasil until march, but we keep in touch and she call me when she's back in Italy. And be sure I will go to see her again. And she must come to visit me few days too.... A true jewel ! For me she's the No 1 ! NO DOUBT !!!

cherubino2014
06-03-2015, 02:26 AM
I am completely besotted with her - an absolute dream to spend some time with her.
I speak a little Italian and would love it if she came to London. She'd slso be booked solid!
I've tried to get hold of her email address but the only thing I can find online is her Italian mobile number: anybody got any info? (Do message me!)

oohyea
06-03-2015, 03:56 AM
I just luv...luv...luv Italian T Girls vids. The guys always suck their cocks and most times he gets a facial...MMMMM

LI SEAN08
06-03-2015, 04:18 AM
someone put one of these facial vids on here please.

Mateo.luna
06-03-2015, 05:29 AM
I love Italian trannies too. Mmm