PDA

View Full Version : Having Sex while you sick?

themaster
01-17-2015, 03:58 AM
i just got over being sick after getting the flu (The flu shot does nothing*)

When I came back to work I was talking to some friends from work and they suggested to me a natural way to feel better from the aches and pains in the body, and he said having sex.

First off: With the flu you don't have the energy to get to the bathroom before you piss or shit yourself, much less get hard and go ten, twenty mins, (or two mins with some people). How the hell does sex help with being sick?

I never heard of this till recently, is this a thing? Likely a fetish but still.

Ts RedVeX
01-17-2015, 04:31 AM
Sexy swollen tonsils, piercing look emphasized by bags under your eyes, ice cold feet and that slime coming out of your nose, throat and wherever else you may find it combined with that nasal, low-pitch "mmmbh yeeeghh fucg meeeghaaadddhrrhrr ehee ehEEEEE!!!"... kinky

Vladimir Putin
01-17-2015, 09:43 PM
No fucking way. Sex is the last thing on my mind when I'm sick. I don't even masturbate when I'm sick.

Nikka
01-18-2015, 04:35 PM
once I shot a movie u can see online fucking a GG in Sao Paulo, the hotel + models + driver were booked and I woke up with the fever , as a professional I did the photoshoot anyways and I fucked the girl with the fever... not very pleasant

jesi_j
01-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Sexy swollen tonsils, piercing look emphasized by bags under your eyes, ice cold feet and that slime coming out of your nose, throat and wherever else you may find it combined with that nasal, low-pitch "mmmbh yeeeghh fucg meeeghaaadddhrrhrr ehee ehEEEEE!!!"... kinky
Loolll nice description :/ :/ haha

francisfkudrow
01-18-2015, 04:53 PM
No fucking way. Sex is the last thing on my mind when I'm sick. I don't even masturbate when I'm sick.

Yeah, when I start masturbating again, it's a sign that I'm on the mend.

trish
01-18-2015, 06:17 PM
When I was down and out, having sex with as many people as were willing (all those beautiful horny guys who didn't know I had Ebola–I grieve for them now) was the only thing that took my mind off the gnawing aches and pains. Just Do It! (Or not)

rbiller
01-18-2015, 06:34 PM
Usually when I am sick I have to take a lot of Sudafed for my sinuses. Sudafed has "sexual side effects" which make sex, at least in my case, pretty much impossible.