PDA

View Full Version : How tall is she compared to you?

SXFX
01-14-2015, 06:24 AM
So.....um....ever date a woman who is taller than you?
Yeah....so i gave up online dating...and met a woman at a new years party....eastern European and cute and with great legs....and awesome in bed.
Only problem....um....I'm 5'8" she is kid you not....5'10"+ i have no idea...all i know is that when i'm standing next to her ....fuck i think my eyes are at just above lip level?
Now i'm a confidant guy........but even i'm like.....huh....how the fuck am i going to pull this shit off!
I mean didn't Prince wear lifts? =)

So how about you....ever date a woman long term who was taller than you?
Ladies? Ever date a man who was a little...ah hell much more shorter than you?

How did it all work out?

Ben in LA
01-14-2015, 10:53 AM
A girl (actually woman since she's a few years older than me) I see ever so often is 5'9"...and I'm 5'8". She also wears heels all of the time. No complaints from me though...

With heels, many of the ladies are taller than me (except Foxxy and Jessy). It's really no big deal to me...

British_steve
01-14-2015, 04:33 PM
I'm only 5ft 3, so yeah quite a few times. Think the tallest was about 5ft 6/7 ish.

I like tall and sexually aggressive women though, so it normally doesn't bother me in the slightest.

LI SEAN08
01-14-2015, 05:39 PM
Im 6'2, but I stil prefer a tranny gurl to be taller and dominnt in the bedroom, and I love high heels on a gurl!!!

dreamon
01-14-2015, 09:40 PM
I'm 5'10", the very first girl I dated when I was 18 was 6'0". Didn't bother me that much, but at that time I wasn't as picky haha. I haven't dated anyone taller than me since then, but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it.

Quiet Reflections
01-15-2015, 07:11 AM
i dated a 6ft 1in gg long time ago but the wife is about the same size as me, 5ft7

Instrumental
01-15-2015, 08:02 AM
I don't get what there is to "pull off." If she digs you and you dig her. There's no problem. And yes, I'd date a woman taller than I am. I'm only 5'9" and some change so there's plenty of women who are taller, but none have been interested in dating me or at least haven't said as such.

Transtech
01-15-2015, 08:22 AM
I wish I could find a tall girl I am 6 4 tallest ever was 5 9 would love to meet up with 6 1 and taller girl

SXFX
01-20-2015, 05:37 AM
date three...the sex was great...thank god we are all the same height laying down.
no i'm lucky...for once...her height is all legs so...when we sit down to dinner we are eye to eye. it's when she gets up that things get kinky!