PDA

View Full Version : Intro: DREAMS do come true - Mia and Vaniity together!

Ant-Man
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
:D Hi Everyone! I have been Mia's primary photographer for the past 3-1/2 years (I also have worked with many of the SF Bay Area girls). Very recently Mia set up a photo shoot with Vaniity. Vaniity is someone I have wished to work with for years, so this was truly a dream come true for me! If you have never met Vaniity, you may have wondered, as did I, if this girl is for real - but if you are lucky enough to be in her presence, IMMERSED in her trademark "LoveOnYa~" - it becomes an EXPERIENCE.. i confess i am enchanted. She is incapable of any meanness whatsoever, truly a love nova! Here's wishing on you, Vaniity, may all YOUR dreams come true! Thanks Mia, for putting this together, you are the best! I luvya always! Salmah, the most grounded and selfless person I know, thanks so much for letting us trash your bedroom (and so much more) you know I will always luvya too.. Mia will be starting a pay site soon -

http://www.miafever.com/

and, of course, Vaniity's site is available now:

http://www.vaniity.com/

It is my understanding that Vaniity will start posting pix from the shoot Aug 1.

Ant-Man
07-23-2006, 11:01 PM
:shock:

I've been lurking here for a while, & it always gives me a tickle to see one of my pix posted here. Now, you should know, that I WORK FOR THE GIRLS! So don't expect me to be dishing any "dirt" here. I will only make posts that promote my girls. Also don't expect me to spam the board with my pix or posts. You won't see that much of me.

specialk
07-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Welcome, and thanks for the pics, nicely done!......You may want to consider a "handle " change.....sayyyyy ..."Lucky Bastard"? :D

BeardedOne
07-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Welcome, and thanks for the pics, nicely done!......You may want to consider a "handle " change.....sayyyyy ..."Lucky Bastard"? :D

Oh, yaaaaah! I wholeheartedly agree. Hate you, you lucky-damned-bastich! :lol:

Thanks for the posting, Ant, and the lovely pix. That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?

Ant-Man
07-24-2006, 12:28 AM
That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?

That is certainly doable, gallery-quality 80+ year Wilhelm-fade-resistance-rated HP Designjet 130 fine art satin-finish print, up to 24x36" autographed poster size; but it would be pricey, as both girls have to be paid. Also, Vaniity just left town for SoCal, so that adds another wrinkle. Make a generous offer & I will get back to you!

Now if you want the lucky bastard, it would be this guy!!

BeardedOne
07-24-2006, 01:16 AM
That second one, "Lucky Rose Petals" is incredible! Posters in the future? Or autographed stills, maybe?

That is certainly doable, gallery-quality 80+ year Wilhelm-fade-resistance-rated HP Designjet 130 fine art satin-finish print, up to 24x36" autographed poster size; but it would be pricey, as both girls have to be paid. Also, Vaniity just left town for SoCal, so that adds another wrinkle. Make a generous offer & I will get back to you!

Now if you want the lucky bastard, it would be this guy!!

Gotcha.

However, for the autographs, I could be patient, but that's certainly a lovely, salable print. No lie.

themaster
07-24-2006, 02:27 AM
I wish I was in that gang bang!

dfwMale
07-25-2006, 04:44 AM
WOW! Those are some hot pics! Vanity is one of my all time favs - and Mia - I had a vid clip with her and Salma taking a shower together - those are some beautiful TGirls. Love those Latin TGirls! Thanks for the pics!

hondarobot
07-25-2006, 04:54 AM
Personally, for what it's worth, I've always thought Vaniity was an amazing girl.

Stunningly attractive. Smart, deep person. I haven't been to her Yahoo site for a long time, but she always struck me as an increadible girl.