PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a girl from Crobar last night 7/21

dakilla
07-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Sorry if this is not the right board for this, but I met the most beautiful tgirl in crobar in nyc last night... i went to find some friends, and when I came back I couldnt find her or get her name or number or anything... if, by some slight chance, she reads these boards, hit me back and message me i would love to see you again...

on another unrelated note... i was surprised at the ammount of "girls" i saw at crobar last night... is this is popular place for the crowd or was i just there on a good night?

johnie
07-22-2006, 08:41 PM
i only go to crobar about 4 or 5 times a year, mostly saturdays i think (though its usually hard to remember what day it is, even when i'm there) and whenever i have been there's always a lot of HOT tgirls around. especially when there's a famous DJ featured.

Looking 4 Now
07-22-2006, 09:48 PM
What did she look like

dakilla
07-23-2006, 10:42 AM
she was short, only like 5'6ish maybe, very noticeble huge boobs, dark hair and tanned complexion, and she actually had braces... still so gorgeous tho...

i didnt realize that many tgirls go to crobar... johnie, have you had any good experiences anytime at crobar, or are the girls just there to dance by themselves... id love to actually meet a girl in a club and just dance all night with her and see wht happens from there... but that kinda seems impossible...

dakilla
07-23-2006, 10:42 AM
sorry double post