PDA

View Full Version : Back in the day

samiam
10-06-2014, 05:06 AM
In the early 90s at 19 years old and a lonely sailor stationed in San Diego I frequently headed to Tijuana since I couldn't drink in the states. I was a loner so I would mostly go down there by myself and strike out in the clubs so I would end up going home alone as well (local girls don't like sailors).
One night I wandered off the beaten path and found an interesting "strip club". It had a mix of women and t-girls working there. The women were not so hot but the some of the girls looked like drag queens and others I just couldn't tell the gender (some very pretty).
One of the "girls" sat down next to me and I thought she was kind of big to be a girl but her curly dark hair and tanned skin turned me on. She wanted me to buy her a drink and I was aware this was going to be some overpriced drink scam they did but I wanted her company so I didn't care. We talked and I realized her deep voice was male so I mentioned that I know what she had under her skirt. That just about scared her off but I reassured her I thought she was beautiful anyway and I was really turned on by her.
She led me to a back hallway where we began kissing. I rubbed my hand on her firm breast implants then slid my hand between her legs. I could feel her getting hard and I was so turned on by this I just can't explain it. Being a T-girl virgin I wasn't sure what to do but I asked if I could suck it and she obviously said yes. That thing got rock hard and HUGE. Well over 10 inches. At some point I chickened out and quit sucking her cock. She understood and asked me to stay until closing. How could I resist?
We went outside at closing and another t-girl from the bar joined us in the cab. She was stunning. Straight black hair, firm small frame and nice implant tits too. At some point I started to get nervous because we were riding deeper into the city and I began to finally start thinking about my safety but very fortunately for me we pulled up to an apartment and got out.
(Details are a little blurry because of the alcohol at this point) I began making out with my curly haired friend and of course I started sucking her giant cock again. She made it clear she wanted to fuck me and I gave it my best effort to get her big cock into my virgin 19 year old ass but I could only take part of it as I tried to mount her as she laid on the bed. I rolled off and she said something in Spanish to her hot friend who came to the bed and got me to lay on my back.
Her cock was a bit more normal in size but still large (approx. 7 or 8 inches). She lubed it and my ass up and slowly worked her way inside me. I was in pain but loving it as well. I can't explain how much I got off watching her fuck me until she came in my ass. I didn't need to cum, I just loved being this beautiful hung t-girl's fuck slut. I then rolled over to the curly haired girl and jerked her off until she came on her flat belly.
After that night I did meet up with the second t-girl again for one more episode between the two of us but the bar closed shortly after that and I lost track of them both. I am much older now and living a "straight" life but still love to think about that night.