PDA

View Full Version : LiveJasmin

xuto
08-20-2014, 11:08 PM
Did my first pvt shows. Kinda kool. Most girls are hot. Does the time move faster than 1.99 to 2.49 a girl.
Also I'm hooked on Briana says she is from Nyc good English.
Question her pvt are always far from the camera not sure if she has a fake cock anybody seen her.

Any tips on getting more bang for the buck is welcomed.
Some girls are shifty

Thank you.

Nikka
08-20-2014, 11:20 PM
if Livejasmin money didn't go to Colombia drug dealers / Money Laundry it will be definatly better

Charly Spoons
08-20-2014, 11:44 PM
if Livejasmin money didn't go to Colombia drug dealers / Money Laundry it will be definatly better

Ohhh, thats interesting! Have you any info on that for us to read. I always thought hand-car washes were a means to launder money, i never considered webcams to be a means.

Nikka
08-21-2014, 12:14 AM
Have you any info on that for us to read.

yes I do, but I am not interested in getting Killed, at least not yet

xuto
08-21-2014, 12:38 AM
No major info on that but I heard on pvt that a guy called it fake. Could not see because her cam is set way back. Makes me wonder but no true confirmation yet. Nikka is my favorite naughty girl. She is the best

saifan
08-21-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm all about Chaturbate... have a weekly session set up with a cutey in Columbia.

Michelle Firestone
08-21-2014, 01:14 AM
I like camming on livejasmin. But every once in awhile your checks will be late and the company puts out a notice that goes something like "Sorry the police raided us again, we moved to a different country now"

But its my fav camsite to use. I just like the members. Other girls say LJ members are rude idk whats up w/that.

Idk anything about money laundering or w/e either

My handle on there is "possessedprinces" but i havent been on in like 2 months. I've been skyping instead. Talking about it makes me wanna log on again...

bimale69
08-21-2014, 03:31 AM
My partner has worked on there before, and goes back there from time to time, and has had problems with the moderators banning people for stupid reasons, like not enough web speed, (which she has no control of since her country's telecom infrastructure is still shaky), or a couple times she fell asleep on a slow night. She insisted on working with that site once in awhile to supplement our incomes but she gets fed up with some of the sick requests on there.

Odelay
08-21-2014, 04:09 AM
Had a pvt with the lovely Michelle Firestone once, on LiveJasmin. Was a very enjoyable experience. Don't really do live cam much anymore, but back in the day... :banana:

rbiller
08-21-2014, 05:21 PM
For me, if a performer is charging more than 1.99, I am less likely to check her out and/or less likely to spend as much time. I also try to enter a private already in progress because some of the girls are very good at wasting time with chat in order to prolong the private. There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is only about 5'4" tall, has beautiful hormone breasts and a really big cock for her size. There is one other girl whose name escapes me at the moment who is also a knockout. About the same height with a big cock as well. Only downfall is that she has scars under her implants that take away from her overall beauty. The implants however are the perfect size and shape. As good as I have seen. Unfortunately both of these girls charge 2.99 which I think is too high.

maxpower
08-21-2014, 05:41 PM
There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen...

Yes, she is amazingly beautiful and completely feminine.

waldo pepper
08-22-2014, 05:14 PM
You're right about xprincessofsex, rbiller, thanks! Had a peak at her yesterday during a private and she's everything you said. If you remember the name of the other girl please let us know. $2.99/minute is high indeed but at least these girls are genuine. The fakes who charge high rates, or charge anything, are nothing but grifters.

Interesting point Nikka made about money laundering through cam sites. I hadn't thought of that. Whenever I do a whois search for a cam site's domain it often points to registration being in dodgy places. The last time I looked up livejasmin's domain it was registered in Cyprus.

For me, if a performer is charging more than 1.99, I am less likely to check her out and/or less likely to spend as much time. I also try to enter a private already in progress because some of the girls are very good at wasting time with chat in order to prolong the private. There is one TGirl, xprincessofsex, who is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is only about 5'4" tall, has beautiful hormone breasts and a really big cock for her size. There is one other girl whose name escapes me at the moment who is also a knockout. About the same height with a big cock as well. Only downfall is that she has scars under her implants that take away from her overall beauty. The implants however are the perfect size and shape. As good as I have seen. Unfortunately both of these girls charge 2.99 which I think is too high.

Lion
08-22-2014, 11:33 PM
So these Colombian models are working for drug dealers? Or are druge dealers themselves?
Sorry, I just cannot image how money laundry could work efficiently on a livecam site...

Odelay
08-23-2014, 05:00 AM
So these Colombian models are working for drug dealers? Or are druge dealers themselves?
Sorry, I just cannot image how money laundry could work efficiently on a livecam site...

You're joking, right? A drug dealer sets up a dozen girls in a house doing shifts. They get paid very little, and probably settle for 25% of $1.99/hr and as little as 30 minutes of privates on an 8 hour shift. Meanwhile the dealer/owner of the cam house claims his models are making $6.99/hr and are running privates almost 24/7. They repatriate their drug money claiming it's all cam revenue. They pay taxes on the faux revenue, which are probably pretty low in Colombia. And voila! Money laundered, which can be spent anywhere in the world.

And there's probably very little risk, as I can't imagine the government of Colombia spending much effort auditing live cam houses.

rbiller
08-23-2014, 05:28 AM
Waldo, the other girls name is: amazingtransxx. I think you will like her too.

xuto
08-23-2014, 02:41 PM
I did see princess up last night. Went Pvt. Took to long to get naked. I bailed. Very pretty though. I have seen some Huge cocks. Gets expensive. Need to slow down.

astorre
08-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Cant say i do much pvt shows but LJ and ImLive imo looks to be among the top sites out there that dont use fake pre recorded sessions.

Ive looked on Streamate and Webcamsex.nl and its just insane when 50% of the cams are fake and they dont take any action - instead of banning the fake accounts they banned me ;).

rbiller
08-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Yes xuto, they are trained to get as much time and money out of you as possible. That's why I join a show in progress and if the performer is dressed and just chatting, I immediately bail.

waldo pepper
08-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Thanks rbiller! I just checked out her profile. She looks great and has good reviews. Hope to see her online.

Waldo, the other girls name is: amazingtransxx. I think you will like her too.