PDA

View Full Version : Gamers for PS3,PS4,XBOX360,or XBOX onei

KiraHarden
07-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Anyone interested in some online gaming. Im normally on PS3 or PS4, not so much xbo

I own a shitload of games. im currently playing GTA 5, Farcry3. Splibter cell blacklist, minecraft. Bioshock infinate.

if interested shoot me your Console ID

CuMmz
07-28-2014, 10:09 PM
Only if you played on the Xbox one!

Caleb
07-28-2014, 10:15 PM
What? No love for the glorious PC master race?

Ts RedVeX
07-29-2014, 12:06 AM
WASD and mouse rulez!!

KiraHarden
07-29-2014, 12:52 AM
What? No love for the glorious PC master race?
I have a decent gaming rig Naga mouse and steel series stealth keyboard, nothing high end, but only really cared to use it play WOW. I've always been a console gamer even thou pc gaming is superior

TempestTS
07-29-2014, 04:27 AM
Ive been an online gamer since the days of DOOM - actually before then - Anybody remember MUD's

These days its DC hero's - City of Steam - Torchlight II, Diablo III ect ect ect

Dahak
07-29-2014, 04:36 AM
Anyone getting destiny?

my my my!
07-29-2014, 05:17 AM
Only game I care about getting in the future is Star Wars Battlefront by DICE.

the early footage looks awesome,

right now I"m playing

Insurgency

Star Wars KOTOR 2

Verdun

CS: go

and BF4 once in a while.

all pc . Havent played anything on ps3 since about 6 months.

RallyCola
07-29-2014, 05:49 AM
i absolutely regret the purchase of the xbox one. it seriously just sits there and i have played AC4 maybe 2 times.

Akashia
07-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Why not im on ps4 mostly as akashia. play watch dogs, final fantasy 14 and waiting for the last of us remastered tomorrow so hit me up and lets game peoples :)

KiraHarden
07-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Why not im on ps4 mostly as akashia. play watch dogs, final fantasy 14 and waiting for the last of us remastered tomorrow so hit me up and lets game peoples :)
I have watchdogs, It's okay, but overhyped
I love ff14 on ps3 N ps4 just no time to play
I already own 2 copies of the last of us. One is unopened limited survival edition, and I just picked up a standard copy. I can't see myself buying the remastered hd version since I own 2 already

jdlo56
07-29-2014, 09:02 AM
dang it my original ps3 just red-ringged the other day :pissed:

gonna hafta look for a new ps3 and/or a ps4 now :grrr:

KiraHarden
08-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Ive been an online gamer since the days of DOOM - actually before then - Anybody remember MUD's

These days its DC hero's - City of Steam - Torchlight II, Diablo III ect ect ect
I've played torchlight 1 a bit, and currently playing Diablo 3 on ps3. May pickup the new Doom when it's released in 2015

KiraHarden
08-12-2014, 07:16 AM
i absolutely regret the purchase of the xbox one. it seriously just sits there and i have played AC4 maybe 2 times.
Yeah, same here my ps4 collects dust as well. I should have waited a few yrs before buying the consoles

KiraHarden
08-12-2014, 07:22 AM
Part of my setup and collection

Chaos
08-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Used to spend more time on my PS3,but not as interested in it anymore.
I spend most of my time playing a heavily modded version of Fallout:New Vegas on my laptop.

KiraHarden
08-12-2014, 11:34 AM
Used to spend more time on my PS3,but not as interested in it anymore.
I spend most of my time playing a heavily modded version of Fallout:New Vegas on my laptop.
I have tried playing fallout multiple times. I own fallout and Vegas, but I just can't get into the game. I tried playing it again last week, just not my type of game, I guess. Looks awesome thou

LibertyHarkness
08-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Xbox 360 here and now my first gaming pc setup too ..

Getting a PS3 soon though from a model friend that she no longer uses as there is lots of ps3 only games i wanted to play …

not going to bother with PS4 or Xbox One until at least next spring as there is just no games worth the investment yet imo … all the games that interest me are all pushed back till 2015 …

I also mostly play on my PS 1, N64 and Arcade Emulator on my macbook :) fun fun .

I have fall out 3 on my xbox, its visually great but I seem to just not be able to get into it for some reason … Diablo 3 is great , on the PC is this great game for free called Path of the Exile its really fun ...

bte
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Got a PS3, haven't bought any new games recently. Been playing Skyrim again since I abandoned it long ago. Might be getting a PS4 in the coming months.

Chaos
08-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Trust me,if you're going to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas PC is the only way to go....I replaced all the ugly character models, reskinned the weapons,added new ones,added new armor,added a bunker to use as a home,and lots of other stuff. My character is an A.R.E.S. Android with a glowing spine and wiring who carries an Anti-Tank rifle....She doesn't mess around. :D If I want to I can add in Rusty,a foot and a half tall teddy bear that wears combat armor and carries a fully automatic assault BB gun.....hehehe...
Though he'd probably work better for my male child character.....4 ft tall, full power armor and carries a Grey Legion Bolter.... There's even a FULL WH40K overhaul for New Vegas,complete with Chaos,Space Marine,Eldar,Sisters of Battle,Tau, and Imperial armors....Though I just use the Bolters/Bolt pistols.

Ts RedVeX
08-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Heyyy, can u actually play on a TV set?? I tried playing quake on one but it was a calamity: ssssoooo much lag through the HDMI...

Carolinae Lee
08-13-2014, 03:30 AM
I play on 360 and Xbox One, also have the PS3 and PS4 but the online for those consoles isn't that good and basically I just buy console exclusive games for those since the multi-platforms for PS3 are the worst versions (2f delay, freezing and overheating on FGs) and because the official tournament standard console for the majority of fighting games is the 360 (Xbox One for KI and PS3 for BBCP). As you can guess, I play fighting games the most. My main games are USFIV and KI (actually go to tournaments and stuff and have been an active member of the FGC for years ^_^). Practically own every fighting game that has been released on consoles, so if you happen to play Tekken, Skullgirls, Mahvel, Mortal Kombat or so, let's get it on!

As for other games like CoDs, Watchdogs, GTA and so on. *welp* I have most of them too (from AAA to shit-considered games like Duke Nukem Forever or Brink). If you want to play, PM me your GT and I'll send you mine :) GGs.

Angelbaby11986
01-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Omgggggg I play destiny on xbox1 if anyone wants to do a strike add me gamer tag angelababygurl And let me know ur from hung angels love u guys Angela longcock

Skye
01-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Hey, everyone.

PS4: exskye (Destiny, Inquisition, GTAV, Diablo 3, Minecraft, TLoU:Remastered) mostly Destiny...
PC: http://steamcommunity.com/id/palevixen ( Mostly Left 4 Dead 2, I write mods for it, mostly RPG: http://github.com/exskye )

Anyone can add me on either platform, as long as they tell me where they saw my ID from.

CD_Sasha
01-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Don't get the ladyboy started:

PSN: Tgurl_Sasha
Platform: PS3
Game: Street fighter 4 (and only this game)

http://www.starszap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ULTRA-STREET-FIGHTER-IV.jpg

CD_Sasha
01-08-2015, 02:14 PM
As you can guess, I play fighting games the most. My main games are USFIV and KI (actually go to tournaments and stuff and have been an active member of the FGC for years ^_^). Practically own every fighting game that has been released on consoles, so if you happen to play Tekken, Skullgirls, Mahvel, Mortal Kombat or so, let's get it on!

Finally... Someone that won't lose 20-0 (*cough* The Shaika *cough*) against me :)

Skye
01-08-2015, 04:40 PM
I grew up playing SF in the arcade. Kids on xboxlive and psn are notoriously horrible. I'm also a fan of blazblue.

The only downside is latency. Some games, the lag is so bad, it's like watching a slide show.

Athena_Addams
01-12-2015, 01:58 PM
I love my xbox one minus having to get games all over again since most I had where for my 360.. was on play station for years, miss PC gaming so I'm be setting something up there in the near future... alright dog's walked ,coffee is on, going back in for some destiny and crucible