PDA

View Full Version : This nsfw poster is driving austria mad

retroboy
05-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Has anyone heard about this controversy?

http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2014/05/29/carmen-carrera-fires-back-t-word-critics

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/life-ball-poster-fp-children

Turlington
05-30-2014, 04:02 PM
Didn't hear about a controversy, but given that picture I'm sure it would've been a problem SOMEWHERE.

There's also a version that has Carmen with a vagina...but I'm pretty sure that one isn't as popular.

llemming
05-30-2014, 05:08 PM
here are both versions

lifeisfiction
05-30-2014, 05:36 PM
I am surprise that no is complaining about the breast being exposed, but ho hum. I don't live in Austria.

The comments where fascinating because it seams the once LGBT is starting look more like LGB and T.

my my my!
05-30-2014, 05:54 PM
I am surprise that no is complaining about the breast being exposed, but ho hum. I don't live in Austria.

The comments where fascinating because it seams the once LGBT is starting look more like LGB and T.

That's why I believe transgendered individuals should disassociate themselves from the LGB movement.

the "T" struggle and movement should be separate, in my opinion.

Jericho
05-30-2014, 06:20 PM
Should have used that Cordoba lass.
Then I'd be thinking, "If Carling made posters..."

LibertyHarkness
05-30-2014, 08:21 PM
I agree that Transsexual should not be part of the Lesbian and Gay group / simply as Lesbian/Gay is a sexual preference , A Transsexual is not about sex its about Gender. .

Myself i don;t associate myself in any LGBT group at all ..

Cool posters though ... amazing though the shock horror over abit of nudity to the public . but its ok they can keep showing/posting vids/pics of people being tortured,beheaded etc on facebook and other sites lol always a good one that its fine to see death/carnage/bloodshed and it wont damage the kids, but fuck me sideways if you see abit of tit/cunt/cock then omg the kids are ruined for life lol

bluesoul
05-30-2014, 08:26 PM
i honestly don't get it

Turlington
05-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Cool posters though ... amazing though the shock horror over abit of nudity to the public . but its ok they can keep showing/posting vids/pics of people being tortured,beheaded etc on facebook and other sites lol always a good one that its fine to see death/carnage/bloodshed and it wont damage the kids, but fuck me sideways if you see abit of tit/cunt/cock then omg the kids are ruined for life lol

Yup...I had those posters on both my Facebook and Google+ pages...for about two days before they were taken down by "The Man"...

retroboy
05-31-2014, 12:09 AM
You can't really be surprised people are shocked. I am not saying its right but alot of people are still not comfortable with the idea of transsexuals let alone a naked "shemale".

http://www.out.com/entertainment/art-books/2014/05/24/exclusive-david-lachapelle-responds-life-ball-poster-controversy

nysprod
05-31-2014, 12:29 AM
The problem is that there are quite a few trans women for which the word tranny is perfectly acceptable, as compared to typical racial slurs which are universally disdained.

Certainly if a trans woman expresses her displeasure with the word, obviously that should be respected.