View Full Version : whats your taste

itspapitoyu
05-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I was wondering which country do you think has the best looking tgirls.I always thought it was Brazil but some new American talent like Michelle Firestone and TS Gaby makes me start to think that America is catching up with Brazil. I think the average Brazilian tgirl looks better than the average American tgirl but Sarina Valentina looks better than anybody anywhere.

RallyCola
05-11-2014, 09:59 PM
for the most part, i enjoy the plethora that is american variety. us girls span the gambit from venus lux to jessy dubai....natassia dreams to nina lawless. now, because canada is tantamount to being the 51st state for all intents and purposes, i lump canada into the fold there too.

while some of my most favorite girls are in fact brazilian, i often find many not attractive so though it used to be the country of next greatest variety and beauty in my eyes, i'm not in a brazilian state of mind anymore.

lately, i've really been enjoying japanese models so i'd guess if we are sorting my nationality, japanese girls would be my second favorite after the US/canada combo.

scuderia
05-11-2014, 10:08 PM
brazil nr.1 by a large margin for me

rodinuk
05-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Asian - Thailand plus Japanese newhalfs

Star Angel 86
05-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Brazil - Some of the stars I've followed through the years

#1. Milena Ravache
#2. Rakel Rodrigues
#3. Brigilia Brasil
#4. Thais Anderson
#5. Claudia Bittencourt
#6. Andrea Ravel
#7. Patricia Araujo
#8. Laisa Lins
#9. Renata Davila
#10.Patricia Sereia
#11.Milena Campinelli
#12.Leticia Freitas
#13.Aline Bane
#14.Camilla DeCastro (R.I.P.)
#15.Sasha Hevyn
#16.Dany DeCastro
#17.Fernanda Barros
#18.Michelly Araujo
#19.Gabriella Silva
#20.Veronika Havenna

I'm also liking a lot of the ladies coming out Canada these days Kimberly Foxx (a.k.a. Chloe Rose) and Blair Ryder are a couple of names that immediately come to mind.

Ben in LA
05-12-2014, 12:28 PM
United States and Canada (thanks again, Kevin)

longestnamever
05-12-2014, 02:22 PM
Brazil
Asia
US/Canada

Getting to Brazil is a big goal for me right now.

kingaddictx
05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
I've always been geared towards asians. From the first thai ladyboy i saw it was no turning back. Thai, philipino, cambodia, korean, japanese, indonesion, singaporan, they just seem to pull off my super pasable and sub preference on camera more consistently. Before I first saw any asian ladyboy though it was all about Brazil lol. 3rd would be Colombian. I have yet to have a bad time with any 'bian ts.

Some american can do it for me (honey love,my god daniel foxx before the cut, geneva rivera), but on average I don't tend to find them as attractive.