PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION QUESTION QUESTION (too stoned to come up with a title lol)

amberskyi
04-24-2014, 12:40 AM
So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol
thoughts, opinions and questions welcomed....

Dino Velvet
04-24-2014, 12:45 AM
I lost my virginity to a sweet gal I call 11th & Pico when I was an innocent and fat 17 year old Catholic School Boy. Three inputs on her. Two twenties for her.

ed_jaxon
04-24-2014, 01:05 AM
That cracked me the fuck up Dino.

giovanni_hotel
04-24-2014, 02:39 AM
Unusual but not weird IMO.

It's great that a guy who's never had sex before would choose a TS to be his first.

If most of us knew teenage Tgirls growing up in middle school/HS, it would have been one of our first sexual experiences too.

Dino Velvet
04-24-2014, 02:41 AM
I would like to mention that I am also high. About to eat 2 of these sum bitches.

http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/94/14940451_201312060932.jpg

http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.10002017.3884/fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

Wendy Summers
04-24-2014, 02:49 AM
I would like to mention that I am also high. About to eat 2 of these sum bitches.

http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/94/14940451_201312060932.jpg

Yo Dawg - I heard you like being baked, so I got you some bake you can eat while you're baked.

Dino Velvet
04-24-2014, 03:09 AM
Yo Dawg - I heard you like being baked, so I got you some bake you can eat while you're baked.

If you look on the back of the box they even suggest a wine. Almost elegant for a TV Dinner and definitely more in the direction of high society than them Enchilada deals.

Wendy Summers
04-24-2014, 03:49 AM
If you look on the back of the box they even suggest a wine. Almost elegant for a TV Dinner and definitely more in the direction of high society than them Enchilada deals.

Take that back. Amy's is the bomb.

amberskyi
04-24-2014, 04:05 AM
Unusual but not weird IMO.

It's great that a guy who's never had sex before would choosa TS to be his first.

If most of us knew teenage Tgirls growing up in middle school/HS, it would have been one of our first sexual experiences too.

Thanks Giovanni, appreciate your input.
So to make things interesting what if hypothetically your son confided in you that he was going to pop his cherry with a ts? Would it make any difference to you?

dderek123
04-24-2014, 04:06 AM

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/2chainz+_682d709ffe90dbfc707472cc2944ae6f.jpg

BBaggins06
04-24-2014, 04:09 AM
So I was just wondering if its weird for a guy to lose his virginity to a ts girl? Do you think he should have a more "gender normative" experience first?
It has to be weird/overwhelming to have to learn how to please a woman's body and interact with a penis as well. At least most guys already know a woman's body, the dick is just new lol

Does telling your provider that it's your first time count? :party:

amberskyi
04-24-2014, 04:11 AM
So i really wanted to get some thoughts on this guys.... not a derailment

fred41
04-24-2014, 05:01 AM
Guys that are virgins can't possibly "know" a woman's body...it's all new to them...they are "virgins". However, to answer your question - there was a time I would have said yes, guys should try GG girls first.

Now, ...look I'm older,my opinion now is - do whatever you feel. If you feel the person you're with...who cares why or who you're first time is with.

....on another note, there are probably folks who would say that if a guy hasn't tried pussy...he's still a virgin.

buttslinger
04-24-2014, 05:19 AM
I would have to think that practically all heterosexual guys go vagina. But I think kids today loose their virginity in like the ninth grade, are transsexuals even transitioned then? Or are they pretty much considered gay?

fred41
04-24-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm a little stoned too,so please forgive the ramble.
Another problem I could see might be the questions the former virgin will ask himself. Many young guys will always ask themselves the "am I gay?" question...especially, if they never tried pussy....so at some point he will have to try vaginal sex just to prove to himself that he's straight.

Out of curiosity...under what circumstances did this question come up?

amberskyi
04-24-2014, 05:58 AM
Guys that are virgins can't possibly "know" a woman's body...it's all new to them...they are "virgins". However, to answer your question - there was a time I would have said yes, guys should try GG girls first.

Now, ...look I'm older,my opinion now is - do whatever you feel. If you feel the person you're with...who cares why or who you're first time is with.

....on another note, there are probably folks who would say that if a guy hasn't tried pussy...he's still a virgin.
Ive never tried pussy and and and I wasn't a virgin by anyone's standards way before I was Amber :P lol

I would have to think that practically all heterosexual guys go vagina. But I think kids today loose their virginity in like the ninth grade, are transsexuals even transitioned then? Or are they pretty much considered gay?
some transsexuals do transition at that age or even earlier.I would say half the girl I know transitioned at 16 and one or two at 13

I'm a little stoned too,so please forgive the ramble.
Another problem I could see might be the questions the former virgin will ask himself. Many young guys will always ask themselves the "am I gay?" question...especially, if they never tried pussy....so at some point he will have to try vaginal sex just to prove to himself that he's straight.

Out of curiosity...under what circumstances did this question come up?

Naturally one will have several sexual partners from many different backgrounds through out their life.Ive noticed that its more common to find people who think gender is no different than dating someone with a different ethnic background in younger generations.

Ive been hanging with someone who is 21 and a virgin.I dont really get to caught up with dating someone younger as long as I can drink with them lol (im 27).The fact he is a virgin makes me feel odd.

francisfkudrow
04-24-2014, 06:32 AM
I guess it depends on what your core sexuality is. If the heterosexual thing is sort of out on the fringes of what makes you tick, then sure, have a t-girl first. If you're basically heterosexual though, you might want to reconsider.

RallyCola
04-24-2014, 08:14 AM

i don't think it is weird at all. gender normative is an odd way to put it because heteronormativity negates homosexual relationships.

So, is it then weird for a man to lose his virginity to another man because heteronormativity dictates that there is only a duality to gender and that heterosexuality is the only logical conclusion to that duality?

i would expect this type of question from a closeted chaser that was debating his sexuality but not from a transwoman whose existence rails against heteronormativity.

giovanni_hotel
04-24-2014, 10:27 AM
So to make things interesting what if hypothetically your son confided in you that he was going to pop his cherry with a ts? Would it make any difference to you?

Me personally??

No, because I'm admittedly trans-attracted. But I imagine for fathers who weren't it would be the equivalent of their son telling dad they were gay.:yayo:

BTW who tells a parent they're about to lose their virginity??lol

That's strictly on a need-to-know basis and most parents don't have that level of security clearance.

Prospero
04-24-2014, 10:42 AM
My parents would have been upset. Different times.

But if a son of mine were to encounter a TS first in life? That'd be fine and dsndy with me - providing he didn't pay for the experience.

GroobySteven
04-24-2014, 11:44 AM

It wouldn't make a difference to me. It would be about how they felt about the person and the reasons they were going to do it.

amberskyi
04-24-2014, 03:41 PM
i don't think it is weird at all. gender normative is an odd way to put it because hmarclingyivity negates homosexual relationships.

So, is it then weird for a man to lose his virginity to another man because heteronormativity dictates that there is only a duality to gender and that heterosexuality is the only logical conclusion to that duality?

i would expect this type of question from a closeted chaser that was debating his sexuality but not from a transwoman whose existence rails against heteronormativity.
Why not ask such a question? Do you think we have it all figured out lol.
People like to think that being straight is the norm and there sure are more hetero people than gay probably but homosexuality is just as normal. There has been gays since the beginning of the human race and we see more than several different species that exhibit homo behaviour in the animal kingdom.
Now what may make one transsexual could be a product of nature, a pre-op transsexual body isnt.its due the the marvels of modern medicine that one can have a completely womanly body and have a penis.its a bit "unnatural".
So yea gender normative. if a guy loses his virginity to a cis man or a woman thats more normative than a ts.

Me personally??

No, because I'm admittedly trans-attracted. But I imagine for fathers who weren't it would be the equivalent of their son telling dad they were gay.:yayo:

BTW who tells a parent they're about to lose their virginity??lol

That's strictly on a need-to-know basis and most parents don't have that level of security clearance.
for some dads their son being gay isnt a super big deal.so weird cause my dad didn't freak out when he thought I was gay but totally did when I transitioned.

My parents would have been upset. Different times.

But if a son of mine were to encounter a TS first in life? That'd be fine and dsndy with me - providing he didn't pay for the experience.
maybe being with being a virgin so late in life it would be a good thing to see a provider. Virgins can be kinda cling..a woman of experience could eat him alive lol

It wouldn't make a difference to me. It would be about how they felt about the person and the reasons they were going to do it.

Ive come to expect nothing but understanding and logic from you. I can see you being an awesome dad lol

Dino Velvet
04-24-2014, 08:55 PM

Did this fella do the fucking? Many ladies hold onto their virginity for someone special. As fellas many of us don't care about stuff like that and just wanna de-virgin ourselves. That guy probably didn't know how to curl a TS's toes any better than I satisfied Ms 11th & Pico when I was 17. Possibly an unconventional rite of passage. I had to pay for it my first time. Too fat, dumb, and inexperienced.

eric_x99
02-26-2019, 07:53 AM
"11th & Pico"

lol wtf dude?!!

natina
02-26-2019, 04:23 PM
He's talking about the old heroin hoe stroll on pico/11th avenue that's long gone

crazyeditor
02-26-2019, 08:48 PM

I think its kind of special actually and a huge compliment to the "T" community. I might be happier if I had started and stuck with Transwomen

filghy2
02-27-2019, 01:46 AM
"11th & Pico"

lol wtf dude?!!

Dino Velvet hasn't been here since 2015, so I don't think he's likely to respond.