PDA

View Full Version : Grooby's Brazil Site (lack of updates for preview)

Suckerpunch
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
What is the issue with constant delays in updating the previews?

The previous "live" preview was April 1st. So 3 updates have since been made active but you are unable to access preview pics for April 8th & 15th. You can only view the latest update for the 22nd of April. Any explanation as to why this is the only Grooby site (multi-girl not commenting on individual sites) which has this lack of preview updates.

GroobySteven
04-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Nope but also, I don't really have any explanation as to why this would bother you so much. A preview is so potential members can view what is available on the site and not having it bang up to date, isn't really a priority.

maxpower
04-23-2014, 05:07 PM
Darn, I guess you'll just have to find another, more well-updated site to leech free pics from, huh?

Suckerpunch
04-23-2014, 06:32 PM
I don't leech it was a genuine question these sites aren't exactly cheap

GroobySteven
04-23-2014, 07:50 PM
I don't leech it was a genuine question these sites aren't exactly cheap

No, they're not cheap but you do know what you're going to get inside in terms of the quality.
Damazo is seeing why the Shemales From Hell preview isn't updated - the BrazilianTranssexuals one was updated yesterday.

You could always just send a quick email to customerservice@grooby.com which is linked from the bottom of every page.

Louie Damazo
04-23-2014, 09:21 PM
No, they're not cheap but you do know what you're going to get inside in terms of the quality.
Damazo is seeing why the Shemales From Hell preview isn't updated - the BrazilianTranssexuals one was updated yesterday.

You could always just send a quick email to customerservice@grooby.com which is linked from the bottom of every page.

And we re here answering posts EVERY DAY. Its pretty easy send me a msg here and i ALWAYS answer. I contribute with this forum, run 2 websites , shoot almost 3 days in a week more photoshop and video editing work. Very busy but always give feedbacks and answering questions.

Itīs so unecessary question for a post because rarelly something like this happen.By the way, we re fixing it in next few hours.