PDA

View Full Version : just got toppped for the first time

daBXitalian
04-10-2014, 03:56 AM
. .by some chick booger then me and damn, my ads feel weird, it hurts to use the bathroom lol, dang. How was your first time with a big chick

STARTUP999
04-11-2014, 09:06 AM
My first big one was kind of like riding a roller coaster for the first time, scary, a little uncomfortable, but as soon as I recovered I was in line to go again.

Prospero
04-11-2014, 10:14 AM
Started way back with a girlfriend's finger and for years that was it. Then a girl with a strap on which I liked but it was generally way too hard and inflexible and then, gloriously, the real thing.

STARTUP999
04-11-2014, 10:27 AM
I think for me it started when a girl I was dating started sticking her tongue in my butt. It freaked me out the first time.

But... I like it and then I thought, "if a tongue felt that good then hmmm maybe these gay guys know something I don't". "But dudes are gross. Hey what about those pretty girls on Jerry Springer who have cocks!!! It has never been the same since.

nysprod
04-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Why do I never see you bottoms talking about using poppers?

Redballs
04-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Don't worry. You will get used to it.

sofla
04-11-2014, 06:27 PM
I think for me it started when a girl I was dating started sticking her tongue in my butt. It freaked me out the first time.

But... I like it and then I thought, "if a tongue felt that good then hmmm maybe these gay guys know something I don't". "But dudes are gross. Hey what about those pretty girls on Jerry Springer who have cocks!!! It has never been the same since.

+1

and then (one time at band camp) Angeline de Silva (because her tool is huge) introduced me to poppers ...

flabbybody
04-11-2014, 06:38 PM

The ultimate explanation of tranny obsession in 100 words or less