View Full Version : Worst Reason For A Return Visit To A Prostitute

Dino Velvet
03-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Some people get the itch and some miss the itching. When I scald my itchy left nut in the shower my right leg does a bicycle kick like a dog and there's a cerebral inferno to accompany the testicular one. When everything goes back to normal that's when I call again.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5d/BurningFlame0.gif

Arthur Brown - Fire - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8)

stan.smith
03-13-2014, 12:15 AM
i gotta say Dino I've never understood ur humor and most of ur threads! lol

saintpatrick
03-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Shit, I thought it was going to be something like "I had to turn around and go back to this hooker's place because I got her high and left my weed there."

BJ4TS
03-13-2014, 12:50 AM
I thought it would be because she burned you and you wanted to tell her to go to a clinic.

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 01:13 AM
i gotta say Dino I've never understood ur humor and most of ur threads! lol

I'm fairly confused myself but appreciate the bump.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Vince-McMahon-distraught_zps05f9f245.gif

AshlynCreamher
03-13-2014, 01:46 AM
I'm fairly confused myself but appreciate the bump.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/Vince-McMahon-distraught_zps05f9f245.gif

Mr Vincent McMan!!!!

I haven't watched WWE in years - is Shamus still around?

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 02:02 AM
Mr Vincent McMan!!!!

I haven't watched WWE in years - is Shamus still around?

He just came back from injury and is feuding with Christian who just turned heel. Vince pushes the big guys and is a proud Irishman himself so Sheamus will have favor with his boss for some time. Speaking of the Irish, I miss Fit Finlay and his brawling ways.

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay Smackdown 2006(RARE) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFwL4opJgwE)

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:26 AM
A bad reason might be....because you want to listen to the other half of the New Age Asian music tape she play's.

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:28 AM
...or you can't get enough of the peppermint swirls she keeps
in a bowl by the door.

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:40 AM
You want to meet her family....or whoever those people are who are shoveling food in their mouths from bowls while watching Asian game shows on a small T.V. with bad reception.

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:43 AM
...because you think she might have feelings for you...on account of no one else has ever been thoughtful enough to lovingly shove a finger up your ass.

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 02:48 AM
...because you think she might have feelings for you...on account of no one else has ever been thoughtful enough to lovingly shove a finger up your ass.

When they shove their finger up my ass it's usually their way of letting me know the hour is up. No love at all especially from China lady on Venice Bl next block over from the car wash.

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:53 AM
Do you get a hot towel and a carbonated beverage afterwards?

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Do you get a hot towel and a carbonated beverage afterwards?

Yes. China lady throws the towel at me to dry off the Pepsi she poured on my head.

fred41
03-13-2014, 02:59 AM
:) :) :)

Tina Francis
03-13-2014, 03:05 AM
You want to double-down on your chances of getting an STD.

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 03:09 AM
You want to double-down on your chances of getting an STD.

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe...

Hey Tina Francis, let us know how you roll with hookers. Guess you call for outcall unless you choose incall and use the Braille Method Of Driving bouncing off the curbs all the way to the trick pad.

Happy Hour starts at 2PM in certain spots of Brentwood. Those poor Ralph's employees when you stumble in there for a rotisserie chicken at 4:30 eating some while waiting in line.

Tina Francis
03-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe...

Hey Tina Francis, let us know how you roll with hookers. Guess you call for outcall unless you choose incall and use the Braille Method Of Driving bouncing off the curbs all the way to the trick pad.

Happy Hour starts at 2PM in certain spots of Brentwood. Those poor Ralph's employees when you stumble in there for a rotisserie chicken at 4:30 eating some while waiting in line.

I don't hire hookers. Happy hour starts at 6:00pm in my pad. And I prefer to roast my own chicken; right at this moment, I have two big thighs in my oven (0.99 a pound at Ralph's right now). Some asparagus to steam cook, and some homemade mashed potatoes.

...and when I say two big thighs, I don't mean a BBW... :D

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 03:37 AM
I don't hire hookers. Happy hour starts at 6:00pm in my pad. And I prefer to roast my own chicken; right at this moment, I have two big thighs in my oven (0.99 a pound at Ralph's right now). Some asparagus to steam cook, and some homemade mashed potatoes.

...and when I say two big thighs, I don't mean a BBW... :D

Hazy Hour 'bout 4:20 over here give or take.

I got some great Lamb Vindaloo over at the Trader Joe's yesterday. Real good lamb and hot enough to make the back of my head sweat a bit. Chicken Enchiladas and some Golden Caramel Swirl Ice Cream to complete my purchase.

Went over to Pancho's Tacos on Lincoln the other weekend and got one of those Jumbo Burritos. Also darn good.

robertlouis
03-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Some people get the itch and some miss the itching. When I scald my itchy left nut in the shower my right leg does a bicycle kick like a dog and there's a cerebral inferno to accompany the testicular one. When everything goes back to normal that's when I call again.

Arthur Brown - Fire - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8)

Dino, thought you might like to know that Arthur Brown taught my older cousin English at Whitby Grammar School here in Yorkshire before he started selling millions of records by setting his head on fire.

Tina Francis
03-13-2014, 03:42 AM
I do love TJ's...I especially like their premade pasta tortellini things. MUCH cheaper than the Buittoni (sp?) stuff you find in the big markets. Just add some mushrooms and sauce and you are good to go.

broncofan
03-13-2014, 03:51 AM
Non-sequitur but I think one of the ladies at an Asian massage parlor tried to kill me by leaving me in the steam room before the massage. Or to dry me out so badly I wouldn't have any vigor left by the time the massage came around.

Fucking mistake that was. I may have been half dead but I was still ready for those chubby 50 year old woman hands.

robertlouis
03-13-2014, 03:53 AM
I think I left my wallet.....

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Non-sequitur but I think one of the ladies at an Asian massage parlor tried to kill me by leaving me in the steam room before the massage. Or to dry me out so badly I wouldn't have any vigor left by the time the massage came around.

Fucking mistake that was. I may have been half dead but I was still ready for those chubby 50 year old woman hands.

http://i.imgur.com/qQLfHCr.gif

broncofan
03-13-2014, 03:57 AM
^^^She didn't look anything like that:).

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 04:00 AM
^^^She didn't look anything like that:).

Aw heck. Worse, huh?

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/2meu9p5_zps8b08b821.gif

broncofan
03-13-2014, 04:05 AM
Aw heck. Worse, huh?

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/2meu9p5_zps8b08b821.gif
To be honest I just remember her hands. Very fleshy, somewhat wrinkled, a couple of liver spots. They make money hand over fist; tools of the trade.

Dino Velvet
03-13-2014, 04:12 AM
To be honest I just remember her hands. Very fleshy, somewhat wrinkled, a couple of liver spots. They make money hand over fist; tools of the trade.

Liver spots... Eeeeeek! I don't mind a hint of a turkey neck or a stray grey pube but the hands have to be somewhat youthful. The thought of Phyllis Diller perfect hand-twisting technique on my cock while she haves at it with her gums disturbs me a bit.

Stavros
03-13-2014, 01:27 PM
Worst reason for a return visit to a prostitute?...to get your watch back....

Prospero
03-13-2014, 02:29 PM
To ask about the nasty rash?

martin48
03-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Not my watch but my spectacles!! Done that!

Worst reason for a return visit to a prostitute?...to get your watch back....

martin48
03-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Along with the white stick and the guide dog :)

Prospero
03-13-2014, 03:34 PM
And the false teeth

martin48
03-13-2014, 03:56 PM
And the false teeth

I'll take 'em out any time for you!

Dino Velvet
03-14-2014, 01:34 AM
You guys reminded me. I went back to see this one prostitute to find out how good her blow job was when she took her teeth out. She kept bragging about it during the initial visit that the curiosity just got to me. Kinda flattered because every time my hard cock entered her mouth it looked like it was caving her head in.

sukumvit boy
03-14-2014, 05:11 AM
:D LOL If you know any prostitutes with a glass eye ...please don't tell us about it!