PDA

View Full Version : Thank you's and info (and awesome Tranny Awards photos)

GroobySteven
02-26-2014, 07:50 PM
http://grooby.com/seanchai/

Click link!

Tashajones
02-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Steven, this was a very good read as well as very well written, It could not have been said better. Your staff went above and beyond for me as a sponsor and I thank them for that. The venue was a bit packed but again your staff made it work. I truly enjoyed myself and can not wait till next year to be a part of this event.

Thank you so much for the conversations we had and your kindness. You are a true gentleman.

Tasha

BLKGSXR
02-26-2014, 11:51 PM
I thought Seanchai died? lol

Ben in LA
02-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Comment I left:

Again, thank you for the opportunity to document the event. As one who has attended each one held in the LA area, I've seen it grow...from a small gathering at Club Cobra to the huge gathering in Glendale. I'm already looking forward to next year!

Michelle Firestone
02-27-2014, 11:40 AM
It was tight I enjoyed myself & met lots of cool people. :)

TSMichelleAustin
02-27-2014, 12:34 PM
Thank u Steven and staff... they always make me feel so special. I also love doing my lil part to help the show. I hosted the 3rd year at Blue Moon, but it has grown amazingly and I am so happy to be a part of it. I will keep coming back to work as many times as they want me back! I have fun and love helping when I can and interviewing all the winners is a joy! Keep it up and I am so thrilled for next year!!

SmithXXX
02-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Thank you for letting me be a part of the awards, and contributing as a "wrangler". The Awards are getting better & better, and bigger & bigger every year! I look forward to next years awards. The whole Grooby crew, and everybody did an absolutely amazing job! Kudos to everyone that was involved.

Ben in LA
02-27-2014, 01:33 PM
It's going to be a blast next year when they're held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion...;)

Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Chandler_Pavilion)

Nikka
02-27-2014, 03:38 PM
good pics !!!

Amber Littlefeather
02-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Thank you so much Steven!...The Awards weekend was indeed off the hook I had a awesome time.. To my Industry Sister's and Brother's thank you so much for making me feel welcome and allowing me to join you all in a wonderful event.. xo Amber

Ecstatic
02-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Outstanding event, outstanding people: this is what makes me proud to be a member of this industry. Kudos to Steven, Kristel, and all the gang at Grooby. Amber, it was awesome to meet you this past week with Tempest. And Michelle, what can I say, it is always a joy to see you.

Amber Littlefeather
02-27-2014, 11:07 PM
Outstanding event, outstanding people: this is what makes me proud to be a member of this industry. Kudos to Steven, Kristel, and all the gang at Grooby. Amber, it was awesome to meet you this past week with Tempest. And Michelle, what can I say, it is always a joy to see you.
Likewise hun :*

GroobySteven
02-27-2014, 11:12 PM
530ea49a561f6.mp4

fred41
02-28-2014, 01:46 AM
It's going to be a blast next year when they're held at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion...;)

Dorothy Chandler Pavilion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Chandler_Pavilion)

...and the after party will be held on an ocean liner...the Tranny Awards Cruise...or the Groovy Grooby Cruise...I'd go...:)

BTW Steven is an absolutely gracious host...he made a good time better...Thanks.

DeliaTS
02-28-2014, 03:37 AM
I haven't missed a year yet and I must say (as others have already) they just keep getting bigger and better. Thanks Steven and the entire Grooby staff. Especially the AMAZING Kristel!!! Congratulations on a job well done!

Felicia Katt
02-28-2014, 06:30 AM
I also haven't missed a year and also just want to add my thanks and my congratulations to everyone who made the event so special and the evening so memorable.

FK

TSMichelleAustin
02-28-2014, 07:35 AM

Thank u Ernie!!! Ur amazing urself!

tstyrascott
02-28-2014, 08:23 PM
I have only attended this year and last year and this year was even better than last. Absolutely amazing!!!! Grooby put on an amazing event and I couldn't be prouder to have been a part of it!