View Full Version : Greetings from a new member

Harrison25
02-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Hello all,
I found this website randomly during a google search and was ecstatic to see a message board for shemale admirers like myself. I am a 23 year old (about to be 24) white male from the NYC area, new to the TS world but have LONG been an admirer. I made my first visit to a TS club a few weeks ago but came in my pants after one dance and left embarassed lol. To be honest i am relieved to find a message board like this because i really don't have any friends in real life that i share this interest with (that i know of) and it is so frustrating to not have anybody to talk to about my desires. i am not openly gay nor have i ever been with a Shemale but i am sure that my preference is for shemales. I am a masculine guy, but Dominant Passable Shemales with huge cocks give me butterflies in my stomach. I have so many fantasies about getting dominated by a shemale godess and have my heart set on exploring my desires and beginning a new chapter in my life...anyway, that's enough about me, just wanted to fill you in as to who i am and what my backstory is...i look forward to interacting with all of you and hope that i can grow as a person through my experiences on this message board.

Harrison

NYBURBS
02-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Well, first off... Welcome aboard. Here's a couple of tips... At your age, you're still prime meat to many of the girls, so attending parties should be a good way to meet them. Don't call them shemales or goddesses, instead just stick to: she, her, transsexual, transgendered, or woman. Trust me, the shemale thing will go over like a fart in church with most of them.

Also, be careful to not get taken for a ride money wise. At 23, so long as you're in decent shape, you shouldn't need to be forking out a lot of money to hook-up. Check out some of the TS/TG dating sites, take some out to dinner or for drinks, and then just let it flow. Most of the girls will appreciate someone that is willing to take them out socially before trying to get in their pants.

Last but not least, if you're a bottom then be upfront about it. Not necessarily in the first few lines of chat, as that would be crass, but before it leads to the bedroom. Many TS are bottoms, so it's common etiquette to iron out those details before you end up in bed together.

PS- If you've never actually been with a TS, then don't let your eyeballs write checks that your ass can't cash. In other words, don't try hooking up with a TS with a monster cock the first few times around.

Harrison25
02-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Thanks NYBurbs, points well taken...any suggestions for good TS dating sites?...i wouldnt say that i am a bottom, i would say i am mostly a top but i have fantasies about switching positions...obviously there are sexual undertones to my desires but in all honesty i could really see myself entering into an honest relationship with the right woman, i consider myself more than a tranny chaser...step one to finding the right lady is absolutely changing some of my vocabulary, i appreciate it

NYBURBS
02-11-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks NYBurbs, points well taken...any suggestions for good TS dating sites?...i wouldnt say that i am a bottom, i would say i am mostly a top but i have fantasies about switching positions...obviously there are sexual undertones to my desires but in all honesty i could really see myself entering into an honest relationship with the right woman, i consider myself more than a tranny chaser...step one to finding the right lady is absolutely changing some of my vocabulary, i appreciate it

Well, perhaps I misread your first post, but if you're mainly a top then it'll be all the easier for you. Here are two dating sites that come to mind:

transgenderdate.com
ladyboymeet.com

Harrison25
02-11-2014, 09:22 AM
thanks, i am going to make a profile on transgenderdate.com

betts
02-11-2014, 09:49 AM
hello and welcome

Harrison25
02-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Hey Betts

crystalsopen
02-11-2014, 11:46 PM
thanks, i am going to make a profile on transgenderdate.com
Welcome and best wishes on finding the right girl for you.

Jericho
02-12-2014, 12:55 AM
PS- If you've never actually been with a TS, then don't let your eyeballs write checks that your ass can't cash. In other words, don't try hooking up with a TS with a monster cock the first few times around.

Don't tell him that, let him get on with it.
It's been a while since I've seen a good John Wayne impression! :hide-1:

Welcome to HA...Wipe yer feet on the way out!