View Full Version : How many aliases...........................?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Wondering how many aliases a TS you know has had (most likely more than you know personally)

for those of you a bit confused, how many name changes has a girl you know had for an ad on a site, newspaper, etc.

BeardedOne
06-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I know what you mean, but Lisa Lawrence has been...Uh...Lisa Lawrence? :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 12:15 AM
LMAOOOOOOOO

Lisa is a video veteran, her name alone brings guys to events, just like Allanah

but some of these unknowns...................sheesh

they'll be at the same party and give you a name and come up to another guy and give him a different name, or they'll use a different name a week, etc.

BlackAdder
06-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Can you say pathological liar?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 12:25 AM
HA

hwbs
06-17-2006, 12:27 AM
hmmmmm kinda like those los vegas commercials.....where the girl gives out all those hollywood names

Sunny Dee-lite
06-17-2006, 12:30 AM
Did they they think that if they changed their name we wouldn't recognize them? Who really knows maybe they do...Another favorite is when they wear diffrent wigs on eros for their diffrent name. Defitenatly can be affiliated with multiple personality disorder....

BeardedOne
06-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Lisa is a video veteran, her name alone brings guys to events, just like Allanah

She once accused me of being a stalker, because I always knew what city to find her in. :lol:

If you don't want me to know where you are, stop posting your tour dates, darlin'. :lol: :wink:

Did they they think that if they changed their name we wouldn't recognize them?

Who knows? I once knew a guy that thought he could hide from people just by changing the style of hat he wore. Go figure. Maybe it had something to do with the intensity of the drugs he was on at the time. :shrug

flabbybody
06-17-2006, 12:53 AM
JWBL
between VillageVoice, eros, cl, you know who has had 12 names. She once told me her real name but I can't remember.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 12:56 AM
LMAO, which one?!?

the twins or their friends?

lol

and mmmmmmmmmmmmm, hey Sunny

hwbs
06-17-2006, 12:58 AM
nyce jwbl and i have our own ways of identifying these coo coo girls :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 01:13 AM
a perfect example

how are you going to name yourself Buffie on CL looking like this
http://b.im.craigslist.org/Hy/ww/OxvTuYDote7r9YHOpWtk1z60lVlj.jpg

when Buffie the Body looks like this

http://www.celebritybattles.com/thumbs/buffiethebody.JPG

you know damn well 2 years ago your name was Moesha, and next week it'll be hoops

hwbs
06-17-2006, 01:17 AM
shes got her own magazine out with everything buffy....saw it at the train station

Bigguy
06-17-2006, 01:21 AM
One time I had asked a girl her name right before a lap dance and then again right afterward the lap dance and she gave me a different name. Hows that for a quick name change?

One other time I asked a girl her name, she gave me three names, thought about it for a minute and then decided on one. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-17-2006, 01:30 AM
damn shame, happens all too often

hondarobot
06-17-2006, 03:14 AM
Nothing to do with TS girls, but there was this one time me and a friend of mine were sitting in this bar. I looked over to the other side, saw this guy sitting alone and he looked like he was straight out of a Beasty Boys video.

Had the bad toupee, crazy mustache, big 70's style sunglasses. I looked at my friend and asked "Is that guy wearing a disguise?"

My friend, without hesitation, yelled at him "Dude! Are you wearing a disguise?"

The guy bolted his drink and took off. I still don't know what the deal was. He was probably just a weird looking guy, or perhaps one of the Beasty Boys.

TomSelis
06-17-2006, 05:08 AM
That's funny, but too true. When I talk to a girl at a party and they say "My name is X..." then right after that I talk to one of the guys to do some fact checking and they're like "Oh, that's Y..."

chefmike
06-17-2006, 05:09 AM
I have pranced into another thread to regal this forum with yet another riveting story from the life of an insignificant pissant!
....one who is scared of flying...driving...swimming pools, and reality...I hope you're not scared of phonebooths also, wetardo...

Or how are you going to change into your Joe Lunchbox superhero outfit?

thmack
06-17-2006, 05:40 AM
a perfect example

how are you going to name yourself Buffie on CL looking like this
http://b.im.craigslist.org/Hy/ww/OxvTuYDote7r9YHOpWtk1z60lVlj.jpg

when Buffie the Body looks like this

http://www.celebritybattles.com/thumbs/buffiethebody.JPG

you know damn well 2 years ago your name was Moesha, and next week it'll be hoops
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hondarobot
06-17-2006, 05:42 AM
I have pranced into another thread to regal this forum with yet another riveting story from the life of an insignificant pissant!
....one who is scared of flying...driving...swimming pools, and reality...I hope you're not scared of phonebooths also, wetardo...

hehe, you're getting even more crazy then I had predicted you would get.

I'm interested in how far over the edge you're gonna go. Probably pretty far.

:)

chefmike
06-17-2006, 06:05 AM

hehe, you're getting even more crazy then I had predicted you would get.

I'm interested in how far over the edge you're gonna go. Probably pretty far.

:)

LMAO...speaking of "over the edge"... maybe you better ask for someone to throw you a rope, you neurotic little shit-stain...because you're obviously hanging on by your fingernails, wetardowobot...or should I say Joe Lunchbox?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8900&start=0

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8979&highlight=i+spent+summer+vacation

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9122&start=0

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9156&start=10

hondarobot
06-17-2006, 06:35 AM
Just keeps going. . .

Here's a clue for tonight: using the term "wetardowobot" is beneath even the level of playground tactics. It's retarded. I bet you got beat up a lot as a kid.

You should stop your idiotic crusade, but if you want to keep hurting yourself please continue. It's free entertainment, but at least try to be clever.

(hint number 2: posting links to my posts just makes you look obsessive and crazy, and if I was embaressed by what I had posted, I would just delete or edit it. I dont).

By now, you have established the fact, without question, that you are insane.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-17-2006, 09:51 AM
LOL@multiple personality disorder. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
06-18-2006, 04:01 PM
I met two girls at Jacques last night who each use at least 3 or 4 names, one of whom introduced herself to me by one name while all her friends (most of whom I know at least in passing, though I had never met her before) were calling her by another name (a hint that I was not in her entourage, lol).

I've also known several girls on Eros who use 4, 5, or 6 names in different contexts.

Then there's Dokthong who has been featured prominently on thailandladyboy.com under that name, but has appeared on other websites as BoBo, Beau, and Simpal (I'm told that Dokthong translates from the Thai as "slut").

xxMelania4uxx
06-18-2006, 05:45 PM
I know Girls Who use different Names for Different Ads, Its usually 2 see How many responces they get from the ad. And i always wondered why some girls use differnt names with the same pictures on eros, or use 2 ads at once with different names but very similar pics.

BeardedOne
06-18-2006, 07:22 PM
I know Girls Who use different Names for Different Ads, Its usually 2 see How many responces they get from the ad. And i always wondered why some girls use differnt names with the same pictures on eros, or use 2 ads at once with different names but very similar pics.

Well, I'd certainly be more inclined to respond to a gorgeous face tagged with the name 'Victoria' (Or, better yet, 'Melania' :wink: ) than I would to the same face over the name 'Brunhilde' or worse, 'Bruno'. :lol:

I understand the marketing ploy, though. If you ever look at classified ad listings and see "Department H' or 'Department S' after an address it usually signifies the source of the response (Ex: 'H' might stand for Hung Angels and 'S' for Shemale Yum).

I can't see that using different names would benefit though. If you're good at what you do, would you rather have someone say you've got five good reviews on SER or twenty-five (When you might have a combined total of thirty)? If you wanted to seperate your Eros clients from your regulars or somesuch, why not just split cell numbers or mailbox codes?

The only sense I see in a gurl having more than one name is so that she can differentiate between business and private life (I've seen several examples of that).

I mean really, not too many would want their family or SO calling them 'Coochie Buns' all the time. :lol:

Well...Maybe a couple would. :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxMelania4uxx
06-18-2006, 11:12 PM
i Agree Bearded, I just ask where my ad was seen in the mids of the phone convosation. I understood why, but never thought it made sense 2 me personally. ;-)

Looking 4 Now
06-19-2006, 12:28 AM
This girl has been around NY for a while. She has run ads under at least runs three different names. I asked her what her real name and she gave me a fourth name. She had a different name on her door(5). Her rent check was on the table. Another name(6). She told me how old she is and I didn't believe her. She looks very young. So she pulled out her drivers license, that made 7. Am glad she can keep track of it.....AM CONFUSED

BeardedOne
06-19-2006, 12:49 AM
Am glad she can keep track of it.....AM CONFUSED

Heh. My first business partner (And no, I =didn't= learn my lesson right away :roll: ) lost track of his AKAs at one point and got himself in deep kim che with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts over fraudulent unemployment benefits. They gave him free room and board at Concord and he would have been out in six months had his sudden appearance on the radar gone undetected.

Once he was sitting still for a while all sorts of shit began to rain down from the sky. The state of Michigan came calling, and Cook County, IL, and some obscure little backwater sheriff's office out of Bumfuck, Arkansas, etc. Each time he came up for release, something else would come down to extend his stay. They finally booted him out, out of sheer disgust, two and a half years later.

I remember the call:

"Hey"

"Uh...Hey. Who is this?"

"It's me! JJ! I'm out!"

"Who?"

"I mean Jake"

"Uh..."

"Jimmy!"

"I...uh...I don't...er..."

"Your buddy! Your pal! Uh...Tommy! Yah, it's me, Tommy!"

"What? Hello? You're breaking up! I can't [Crumpling paper by the phone] you!"

*Click!*

:lol: :lol:

slinky
06-19-2006, 11:38 AM
There's one who advertises on CL ofter who uses 5 or 6 names IN ONE DAY IN THE SAME PLACE!!!!! (always looking for older men, incall in Chelsea)