PDA

View Full Version : This is disgusting...

tsmounting
12-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Occult Exposed: Shemales of Hip-Hop & Hollywood! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkjxbYvlphc)

giovanni_hotel
12-05-2013, 04:04 PM
This is an ignorant video compiled by dumbass with borderline personality order and extreme paranoia.

I will say Black folk in general are OBSESSED with who is fucking whom, and who's gay or not.

But the vid is just full of dumbness.

TSLoverUK999
12-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Wish I was a hip hop star on the basis of this vid.

tsadriana
12-05-2013, 06:30 PM
This is an ignorant video compiled by dumbass with borderline personality order and extreme paranoia.

I will say Black folk in general are OBSESSED with who is fucking whom, and who's gay or not.

But the vid is just full of dumbness.
Too right.

Anubis1779
12-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Stupidest shit I may have ever seen! I think the guy who made that video is obsessed with TS's and hermaphrodites, but gets shot down constantly so this is his revenge. Pathetic.

tsdvdman
12-05-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't see how this is disgusting. In a weird kind of way, it's actually paying TS a huge compliment. Most of the women he pointed out are (for the most part) undeniably gorgeous. And if his summations are true, then TS women are some of the most beautiful and recognized women in the world. We know this is extreme, It is the internet and anyone can produce a video.

tsdvdman
12-05-2013, 08:14 PM
She could easily be a part of this video

Ben in LA
12-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Whatever happened to Ciara, Cassie, and Olivia (the chick with 50 Cent) anyway?

And tad damn, who IS that?

tsdvdman
12-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Whatever happened to Ciara, Cassie, and Olivia (the chick with 50 Cent) anyway?

And tad damn, who IS that?
I wish I knew bro. I saw her pic in the facebook girls thread so I figured she must be the truth. One thing for sure..gg or ts..she's HOTT!!

grooby frank
12-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Somebody loves tranny's so much they see them everywhere. I bet he has to abuse himself everytime he turns on the TV.

danthepoetman
12-06-2013, 01:21 AM
This increases my feeling of being an alien. I'm not sure I get what the vid is about. It's showing women and pretend they were born males? Is that what it is? The comments on the physical features of the ladies just don't make any sense to me. Women are all different in shape and size. But these women are obviously all very, very, VERY feminine.
As Giovanni is saying, this is paranoia. And as Dvdman is saying, if this is supposed to be dissuasive, it's a total failure...
For instance, how is this cute face "manly"? That's so ridiculous!

Ben in LA
12-06-2013, 03:15 AM
For instance, how is this cute face "manly"? That's so ridiculous!

This is the Cassie I speak of. Pure hotness. I can think of only two other women who could rock this hairstyle: Rihanna and Skin Diamond.

ed_jaxon
12-06-2013, 06:02 AM
did someone say Skin Diamond?

danthepoetman
12-06-2013, 02:47 PM
This is the Cassie I speak of. Pure hotness. I can think of only two other women who could rock this hairstyle: Rihanna and Skin Diamond.
She's as hot as hell!
I didn't know her. What is she? A singer, I would imagine.
She so lovely. This video is the most absurd thing I've ever seen...