12-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Friends.

youngblood61
12-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Miranda lol.

danthepoetman
12-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Friends.
Really? You're such a lovely young woman! I would have guessed you had a bunch of guys desperate to be close to you as often as possible. And you're so bright: I would have thought you probably were having good converstions with many friends.
I hope you don't mean you're lonely, Miranda. Such a magnificent woman shouldn't be. It would be like an infringement to the laws of... nature, or physics, or whatever... :)

tsmirandameadows
12-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Really? You're such a lovely young woman! I would have guessed you had a bunch of guys desperate to be close to you as often as possible. And you're so bright: I would have thought you probably were having good converstions with many friends.
I hope you don't mean you're lonely, Miranda. Such a magnificent woman shouldn't be. It would be like an infringement to the laws of... nature, or physics, or whatever... :)

Been pretty chronically lonely and friendless for much of my life. I kept people several arms lengths away when I was closeted through childhood, high school, and the first few years of college, as a form of self-protection, which in turn left me rather stunted socially, due to the lack of social experiences which form the fabric upon which we embroider our story of growing up. Likewise, my response to periods of depression has historically been to isolate myself as much as possible, to include cutting off contact with the few people who do care about me.

I kinda feel like things are starting to get better though.

danthepoetman
12-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Been pretty chronically lonely and friendless for much of my life. I kept people several arms lengths away when I was closeted through childhood, high school, and the first few years of college, as a form of self-protection, which in turn left me rather stunted socially, due to the lack of social experiences which form the fabric upon which we embroider our story of growing up. Likewise, my response to periods of depression has historically been to isolate myself as much as possible, to include cutting off contact with the few people who do care about me.

I kinda feel like things are starting to get better though.
It can only get better, lovely Miranda. You're now on the open, you understand the problems: you can only do great for yourself from now on.
Besides, I know what this place is, and I know it's relating through a screen anyways, but HA should be a start. I'm sure many people here, and I mean, not just of the "interrested" type, would love to get to know you better. And I assure you I am one of them.

youngblood61
12-05-2013, 02:40 PM

I kinda feel like things are starting to get better though.Miranda I was joking if I offended you by my comment I'm truly sorry.