PDA

View Full Version : Chest hair or smooth

smoothwetkisses
06-10-2006, 06:24 AM
Question for the ladies. Do you perfer a guy to be smooth or with chest hair?

El Nino
04-18-2008, 08:47 PM
bump

jasonsteele
04-18-2008, 09:24 PM
what the hell? some of the guys here are complete fags, of course i like girls to not have hairy chests...

sexyshana
04-18-2008, 10:17 PM
smooth chest, smooth ass and preferably smooth all over... boyish type. if not there's always hot wax :wink:

JANIRA
04-18-2008, 10:42 PM
OMG i was about to say "WTF"!!!!! WHAT GUY FINDS HAIRY CHEST ON A TGIRL SEXY,,, LMAOO

Smooth completely!!!!!!!!...

sexyshana
04-18-2008, 11:24 PM
OMG i was about to say "WTF"!!!!! WHAT GUY FINDS HAIRY CHEST ON A TGIRL SEXY,,, LMAOO

Janira ,
now you know there are plenty girls out there with hairy chest/implants face, toes etc .
Sasquatch types with hot hairless boyfriends.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

JANIRA
04-18-2008, 11:30 PM

Janira ,
now you know there are plenty girls out there with hairy chest/implants face, toes etc .
Sasquatch types with hot hairless boyfriends.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Aint that the truth!!!!! :shock:

foolish99
04-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Chest hair? I could take it or leave it.

But back hair? Nothing is hotter on a transsexual. I love lathering up that back and then shaving it with a straight razor.

I LIVE!

sexyshana
04-18-2008, 11:42 PM
I should hook you up with a post op friend of mine who is a bit heavy and cant shave her own back...
Also she sort of looks like a oompa loompa.
perfecta para ti.

YOU WILL LIVE!

JANIRA
04-19-2008, 12:16 AM
I should hook you up with a post op friend of mine who is a bit heavy and cant shave her own back...
Also she sort of looks like a oompa loompa.
perfecta para ti.

YOU WILL LIVE!

AYY MARTICA..... QUE HORROR

Floyd R
04-19-2008, 01:02 AM
Janira, did you recently get larger sized implants?

JANIRA
04-19-2008, 02:14 AM
No ive just gained weight.. actually i dunno why my breasts look so huge there,,,,i guess it was the angle,, i couldnt bare the thought of me having huge Boobs.. i love my perky boobs..lol

foolish99
04-19-2008, 02:33 AM
ok -- enough talking about janira's breasts.

lets get back to girls with hairy backs --- shana, can I meet your friend? seriously -- andif she looks like an oompa loompa, all the better .... is her back hair green?

Floyd R
04-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Janira, large or perky breasts look good on you.

No ive just gained weight.. actually i dunno why my breasts look so huge there,,,,i guess it was the angle,, i couldnt bare the thought of me having huge Boobs.. i love my perky boobs..lol

JANIRA
04-19-2008, 02:51 AM
What do you get when you guzzle down sweets Eating as much as an elephant eats What are you at, getting terribly fat What do you think will come- of - .....that . I don't like the look of itOompa Loompa doompety da If you're not greedy, you will go far You will live in happiness too Like the Oompa Loompa doompety do Doompety do

Floyd R
04-19-2008, 05:12 AM
Janira, are you drunk or just happy?

What do you get when you guzzle down sweets Eating as much as an elephant eats What are you at, getting terribly fat What do you think will come- of - .....that . I don't like the look of itOompa Loompa doompety da If you're not greedy, you will go far You will live in happiness too Like the Oompa Loompa doompety do Doompety do

JANIRA
04-19-2008, 05:33 AM
Always happy... never drunk.