PDA

View Full Version : How many of you ladies would get SRS

cockluver
11-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Sorry if this has been asked but I thought it would be an interesting question since the majority of ladies on here are Pre OP.

But if money were no object who would get srs and who would keep their stick?

Ms.Stepford
11-23-2013, 08:50 PM
I wouldn't. What I have works, and it's preferable to a dead end dry hole of a wound that I'd have to fight my body to keep from closing for the rest of my life.

If I could actually bear children it would be worth it, but I don't really think chopping down a tree and digging a ditch is going to make me any more of a woman.

I know this is a blunt and controversial statement that I've made without any consideration for the feelings of those who have undergone surgery or desire to, but I really don't care today.

amberskyi
11-23-2013, 09:17 PM
I wouldn't. What I have works, and it's preferable to a dead end dry hole of a wound that I'd have to fight my body to keep from closing for the rest of my life.

If I could actually bear children it would be worth it, but I don't really think chopping down a tree and digging a ditch is going to make me any more of a woman.

I know this is a blunt and controversial statement that I've made without any consideration for the feelings of those who have undergone surgery or desire to, but I really don't care today.

it's also a scientifically flawed statement as well.many post operative woman recover from surgery with no nerve damage and a complete ability to achieve orgasms.also as time passes the need to dilate decrease greatly.
you are more than entitled to your opions and express your emotions about a subject however you see fit but lets not misinform people in the process.

Ms.Stepford
11-23-2013, 10:06 PM
I didn't say post-operative women can't have orgasms, though.

Perhaps I'm a little hyperbolic about dilation.
I just can't see myself fighting a healing wound, in my headspace.

bluesoul
11-24-2013, 12:18 AM

this is a very controversial statement to make- so much so that i think if a male subject had made it he would've been banned from this community. however, i have to say that i support your line of thought and agree with it wholeheartedly. you got a thumbs up from me

amberskyi
11-24-2013, 01:33 AM
I didn't say post-operative women can't have orgasms, though.

Perhaps I'm a little hyperbolic about dilation.
I just can't see myself fighting a healing wound, in my headspace.

"preferable to a dead end dry hole of a wound"
your wording kind of implied that.
I do find that statements like these are transphobic and cis-gender people often use such language when it comes to adressing girls who've gone through the sex change.

michelle28bc1
11-24-2013, 01:40 AM
I would never get rid of my pretty girl cock, cause I love girls so much, and even I like guys I will still keep it. For one the surgery doesn't give you a real pussy, and if you have a cock you can choose to fuck or get fucked, men or women, just way too many choices and fun. :)

cockluver
11-24-2013, 05:58 AM
I would never get rid of my pretty girl cock, cause I love girls so much, and even I like guys I will still keep it. For one the surgery doesn't give you a real pussy, and if you have a cock you can choose to fuck or get fucked, men or women, just way too many choices and fun. :)

Best logic yet!

michelle28bc1
11-24-2013, 07:04 AM
Best logic yet!

Hehe thanks!

ZELLGADISS
11-24-2013, 01:17 PM

Very very intelligent answer :Bowdown:

martin48
11-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Very very intelligent answer :Bowdown:

Hedonistic, I think. Nothing wrong with that :dancing:

cockluver
11-29-2013, 10:29 PM
I guess that's a yes for every other lady on here?

bluesoul
11-29-2013, 11:21 PM

no it is not. use the search function. this question has been asked numerous times by other perverts that have come before you.

tsmirandameadows
11-30-2013, 01:30 AM

I eventually intend to get it, but it's not even on the horizon at this point. When you live as a woman, a penis is... inconvenient at times. Likewise, I prefer to bottom, so another erogenous hole would be nice, particularly for fulfilling my DP and gangbang fantasies. :D Plus, while I can never close the book on being a trans, rather than genetic, woman, and while I can never change the fact that I spent a significant chunk of my life living as a man, it nevertheless would be an opportunity to turn the page and have those traumatic years start to fade.

robertlouis
11-30-2013, 03:33 AM
I eventually intend to get it, but it's not even on the horizon at this point. When you live as a woman, a penis is... inconvenient at times. Likewise, I prefer to bottom, so another erogenous hole would be nice, particularly for fulfilling my DP and gangbang fantasies. :D Plus, while I can never close the book on being a trans, rather than genetic, woman, and while I can never change the fact that I spent a significant chunk of my life living as a man, it nevertheless would be an opportunity to turn the page and have those traumatic years start to fade.

Thanks as always for your total candour, Miranda. What you say is more or less what most tgirls of my acquaintance believe - that srs is for them the final achievement and self-assurance of their womanhood. I also fully respect those who choose to keep their penis, no more to be said on that score.

In the meantime, good luck in your current quest and just as much for your longer-term fulfilment.