PDA

View Full Version : A very nice "Third Leg"

bigslim
06-09-2006, 07:19 AM
I don't what it is about this lady but I would do her.

ARMANIXXX
06-09-2006, 07:58 AM
IT'S A MAN BABY!!!!
:lol:

enjoy2634
06-09-2006, 07:58 AM
dam good cock she has :shock:

Thor57
06-09-2006, 01:07 PM
nice dick!

gege12
06-09-2006, 02:33 PM
waouh nice dick.she seems hard.i love to suck

popperluv
06-09-2006, 02:55 PM
DAM

no4wg
06-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Wow!

Her name is Linda, it appears (from sample pics on website)

A bit masculine face, though. But it seems all of the mega-hung ones are, e.g Suzanna Holmes.

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 04:30 PM

It's not the ....person, it's you. That is a man with a wig on. You like...that person...because want to be fucked in the arse by a man but you don't have the guts to admit to yourself that you're a poof.

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Wow!

Her name is Linda, it appears (from sample pics on website)

A bit masculine face, though. But it seems all of the mega-hung ones are, e.g Suzanna Holmes.

Aye right. Listen up, they're "a bit masculine face" because they are men, you idiot!

bigslim
06-09-2006, 05:11 PM

It's not the ....person, it's you. That is a man with a wig on. You like...that person...because want to be fucked in the arse by a man but you don't have the guts to admit to yourself that you're a poof.
So what is wrong with that? I guess you have something for dressed men too or you wouldn't be here. I can be open and say that I like many types of "women". Can you?

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 05:37 PM

So what is wrong with that? I guess you have something for dressed men too or you wouldn't be here. I can be open and say that I like many types of "women". Can you?

Sure, I like all sorts of women. But we're not talking about women, we're talking about ugly men in ill fitting wigs with big cocks. Now, you see the cock and that's all you care about. You could give a rat's ass if it's an ugly man behind it, because, actually, that's what you're into anyway, being fucked in the arse by a man witha big cock. BUT, you want the man that fucks you in the arse to dress up as a woman so you can pretend to yourself that you aren't gay for doing it. And doubtless you have some utterly ludicrous crock of shit theory that tries to prove to everyone esle that you can take it in the arse and still be straight. Dream on, sunshine.

bigslim
06-09-2006, 06:55 PM
You know something, I don't give a flying fuck what you or other people say about me. I like what I like. I can apprieciate "all" types of ladies. You are the one that has a hard time admitting to himself what he is. You are the one that needs a "woman" to hide behind a disguise to hide your being gay.

If you don't like what others do then just not say anything!!

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 06:58 PM
You know something, I don't give a flying fuck what you or other people say about me. I like what I like. I can apprieciate "all" types of ladies. You are the one that has a hard time admitting to himself what he is. You are the one that needs a "woman" to hide behind a disguise to hide your being gay.

No, I don't think I can see my way clear to doing that. Answer me one question and make the answer honest. Do you take it in the arse or not?

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 07:50 PM

No, I don't think I can see my way clear to doing that. Answer me one question and make the answer honest. Do you take it in the arse or not?

Don't bother trying to export the issue elsewhere, BTW. Just answer the question. Come on, you'll feel better after you get it off your chest. How do you like it? Hands and knees screaming "Fuck me like a bitch!"? Or do you have some other expression you like to use when having your ring enlarged?

Phat
06-09-2006, 08:50 PM

If you want to go by that logic then transexuals would just be men with some cosmetic surgery. so maybe you're the "poof".

timxxx
06-09-2006, 08:51 PM
I must agree with MacShreach i think the 'girl' is a Cross Dresser or a dude in a wig(to be less polite) & this is not C.D site. Little difference you might say but there is a difference. That why T-girls fans have 'mixed' feelings towards Kayla Coxx.

Phat
06-09-2006, 08:59 PM
crossdresser, transexual, other than some injected hormones there isn't a huge difference. you guys are dilussional.

xuto
06-09-2006, 09:00 PM
she looks good and her cock is to die for. the pics are cool and we all like what we like. this is a cool site where we have a open forum.

who ever she is i bet she gets alot of guys to drop to their knees and suck.

ty

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 10:40 PM
she looks good <snip>

Jesus fucking wept, see an optician!

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 10:58 PM
If you want to go by that logic then transexuals would just be men with some cosmetic surgery. so maybe you're the "poof".

Know something? That doesn't bother me a bit. You wanna take some guy cock in your holes, feel free. I don't give a monkey's fuck. But don't give me any crap about how you're straight when given half a chance you'll be eating pillows. Have some fucking spine and be honest.

And then look up there /l\ and what do you see? Does it say "Guide to Crossdressers and Transvestites?" No it doesn't. It says "Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals." A rent-boy in a cheap plastic wig is just a rent-boy in a wig, don't fucking try to pan that off as anything else just because you're obsessed with big cocks. Fuck! You're worse than a bunch of hormonally-erupting teenage girls.

schizophrenia
06-09-2006, 11:23 PM
This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE (even though it's evidentally a CD )because "she" has a big dick.

timxxx
06-09-2006, 11:26 PM
:claps
Jesus fucking wept, see an optician!
LOL

MacShreach
06-09-2006, 11:44 PM
This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE even though it's evidentally a CD because "she" has a big dick.

In order to be polite I have refrained from using gender-specific pronouns. However, just so we're clear, the picture that started this is of a very ugly man. HE is wearing a cheap plastic wig, a bra full of socks and HE is exhibiting, under HIS gruesome barnet, what appears to be male-pattern baldness. HE is a CD, or more likely a rent-boy who got dressed up to turn more tricks.

IMPORTANT HINT: The size of the dick has nothing to do with it. In this case the man's body, the cheap wig, the five-o-clock stubble and the very definitely male (and not a good looking one at that) phizog add up to one thing-- a man in a wig. There are loads of real shemales out there with big cocks, so it's not about size. Here's one.

Kirky25
06-10-2006, 01:44 AM
This is funny because in another thread someone was asking if CD's should be considered "she's" yet this is considered a SHE even though it's evidentally a CD because "she" has a big dick.

In order to be polite I have refrained from using gender-specific pronouns. However, just so we're clear, the picture that started this is of a very ugly man. HE is wearing a cheap plastic wig, a bra full of socks and HE is exhibiting, under HIS gruesome barnet, what appears to be male-pattern baldness. HE is a CD, or more likely a rent-boy who got dressed up to turn more tricks.

IMPORTANT HINT: The size of the dick has nothing to do with it. In this case the man's body, the cheap wig, the five-o-clock stubble and the very definitely male (and not a good looking one at that) phizog add up to one thing-- a man in a wig. There are loads of real shemales out there with big cocks, so it's not about size. Here's one.

well said and great picture :P

ezed
06-10-2006, 06:05 AM
Based on the title of this thread I thought it had a lot of potential. Then...out of the box.. it turned into an are you gay post.

Let's get this show on the road....

chefmike
06-10-2006, 06:51 AM
I'm just glad to see that Boy George has finally lost some weight...

bigslim
06-10-2006, 09:10 AM

Maybe I have this done to me. At least I can be man enough to not hide behind a macho attitude. You pay don't my bills so I can do whatever the hell I want to. Believe me, if you like a girl with big tits and a cock you are not a straight male.

bigslim
06-10-2006, 09:13 AM
I like her too and she no tits. I guess that makes me gay? If I am so be it.

gege12
07-02-2006, 11:11 AM
do you know how long is herdick?

YasminLee
07-02-2006, 02:54 PM
SOME OF THE COMMENTS MADE HERE ON THIS POST ARE SUPRISINGLY IGNORANT. I BEG U GUYS TO PLEASE RESPECT MY GIRLS...WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE TRANSGENDER IS A BIG FAMILY..ALL OF US ARE CONTINUINGLY GOING THROUGH STAGES OF TRANSITIONING. A GIRL TAKING HER STEP TO BE WHO SHE IS DESERVES RESPECT ALONG WITH A MEDAL..NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS IN HER STAGE OF TRANSITION..WE ALL CAN USE A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT..UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR PREFERENCE...LETS NOT VOICES IT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE'S FEELING...

dajuicy
07-02-2006, 04:17 PM
well said..yasmin.....although that all caps, made me think i was reading a MEGA POST....gets so fking tired up in here sometimes, people feel that need to call out some dude who likes a manish girl....is she a cd, a tv, with or without a baldspot...with a 10 inch python....take it up the ass you poof, WHO GIVES A FK...really....you want some dk in your ass...good....you want to put some dk in some ass good!..some of this word slinging makes for mild entertainment, but mostly for me it gets tiresome...there are plenty of bright people on this board, some speak, some lurk....and there are plenty of areas that some frank talk is good.....so it would be nice to hear it once in a while....I also notice that a lot of articulate people have just kind of taken a seat in the bleachers, and are content to read and not comment...i know, thats pretty much what i do...bottom line is this large community, is by and pretty much misunderstood by the world at large...all of us, kind of just lumped together in some form of gay land freakazoid...totally misunderstood....whether you be a admirer, bottom or top, cd tv ts...or WHATEVER.....most of us are here, to groove on the pix, and hear somebody say something worth hearing.....so lets hear that!...later....

Nowhereboy
07-02-2006, 05:16 PM
I think that one of the issues hiding just beneath the surface of this long, drawn-out, not to mention tiresome, debate (?), is the idea that some people here have more 'correct' views than others do. It seems to manifest itself in the attitude that what "I" like is alright and whatever "you" like is messed up if it is not something I like. We have all read the posts that follow the formula, "If you like _____, you are really just a fag, because I would never be interested in ______."

One would think, or at least hope, that in a forum such as this one, some degree of tolerance would be manifest. Sadly, this is not always the case. Not everyone will fit neatly into the three or four categories some folks here would like to classify the world into. It seems odd that in a community such as ours, here, a community viewed with distaste by most in the larger community of the society and outright hatred by many, some folks would be so busy trying to classify themselves as better than others. It can not be thought by these folks that their way of thinking will impress anyone outside of this community, outsiders could not care less about what people within think, we are beyond the pale. So, then for whose benefit is this I am not as gay as you are message?

I think we can all figure that one out

kink234
07-03-2006, 07:25 AM
SOME OF THE COMMENTS MADE HERE ON THIS POST ARE SUPRISINGLY IGNORANT. I BEG U GUYS TO PLEASE RESPECT MY GIRLS...WE SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT THE TRANSGENDER IS A BIG FAMILY..ALL OF US ARE CONTINUINGLY GOING THROUGH STAGES OF TRANSITIONING. A GIRL TAKING HER STEP TO BE WHO SHE IS DESERVES RESPECT ALONG WITH A MEDAL..NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS IN HER STAGE OF TRANSITION..WE ALL CAN USE A LITTLE BIT OF LOVE AND SUPPORT..UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR PREFERENCE...LETS NOT VOICES IT AT THE EXPENSE OF SOMEONE'S FEELING...

Yes, I totally agree. If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say it and don't post it.

BlackAdder
07-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Ugh...big cock or not........THATS A MAN BABY!!!!!!

bomber
07-03-2006, 10:49 AM
wow,that Linda what a great cock!!
more to the point are there any more pics of her!
Pretty or not,who else wants to see some??

MacShreach
07-03-2006, 11:07 AM
wow,that Linda what a great cock!!
more to the point are there any more pics of her!
Pretty or not,who else wants to see some??

2 Thought of trying the website URL on the picture, Sherlock? They have dozens of men in drag. Probably even sell you a membership.

3 Not me-- and anyone going to look at that site better have a good hold on lunch, or be a fully paid up cock-bandit.

Here's one of the other "girls" showing how the process of transformation is achieved. Somebody mention "socks?" Note also the attention to detail-- the hairy chest, for example. Yowzah. Sexee.

Sock-whore, sorry I mean cock-whore heaven, I imagine.

Now you wait, some dick-obsessed fuckwit will come back asking if anybody has pictures of socks-for-tits here showing the dick........

bigslim
07-03-2006, 07:10 PM
By the way, she has a great dick too!!

bigslim
07-03-2006, 07:17 PM
MacShreach,

You are here because you like a chick with a dick. I don't care what she looks like that make you "GAY" or "BI". A real straight male would not even be here looking for any type of girl with a dick.

You are one of these guys that feel that everyone should agree with you. Well, some of don't. Some of us are comfortable with who we are. We can apprieciate all types of beautiful "women". If you have nothing nice to say then leave. I started this post. If you disagree with what it is posted here then start your own post.

MacShreach
07-03-2006, 09:13 PM
MacShreach,

You are here because you like a chick with a dick. I don't care what she looks like that make you "GAY" or "BI". A real straight male would not even be here looking for any type of girl with a dick.

You are one of these guys that feel that everyone should agree with you. Well, some of don't. Some of us are comfortable with who we are. We can apprieciate all types of beautiful "women". If you have nothing nice to say then leave. I started this post. If you disagree with what it is posted here then start your own post.

You started the post, I'm replying to it, and I will go on doing so. If you don't like people replying to your posts, too bad. And I have plenty to say. How about "You are a penis-obsessed cock-lover who would drool over any man that put on a wig and took off his clothes so long as he had a hard-on?"

I don't feel everybody should agree with me. Feel free to disagree with me. But realise I'm going to disagree straight back, because that's why I'm here. This is a FORUM. It's for debate. You like men. I like girls. Post pictures of ugly men in drag and I will extract the michael from you with great alacrity and pleasure, and believe me it is a pleasure. Not one I'm going to deny myself because you feel hard done by either. So I'm not leaving. In fact I'm just getting started.

"Appreciate all types of beautiful women" my plookit arse. These are not women, they are not transsexuals and they are not shemales. Instead they are seriously unattractive men wearing rolled up socks for tits, cheap plastic wigs and they even have hairy chests, for fuck's sake.

bigslim
07-04-2006, 04:24 AM
MacShreach,

You started the post, I'm replying to it, and I will go on doing so. If you don't like people replying to your posts, too bad. And I have plenty to say. How about "You are a penis-obsessed cock-lover who would drool over any man that put on a wig and took off his clothes so long as he had a hard-on?"

I don't feel everybody should agree with me. Feel free to disagree with me. But realise I'm going to disagree straight back, because that's why I'm here. This is a FORUM. It's for debate. You like men. I like girls. Post pictures of ugly men in drag and I will extract the michael from you with great alacrity and pleasure, and believe me it is a pleasure. Not one I'm going to deny myself because you feel hard done by either. So I'm not leaving. In fact I'm just getting started.

"Appreciate all types of beautiful women" my plookit arse. These are not women, they are not transsexuals and they are not shemales. Instead they are seriously unattractive men wearing rolled up socks for tits, cheap plastic wigs and they even have hairy chests, for fuck's sake.
Yeh, you like girls............."With a DICK!!!!!!!!!" you are no better than me! Think about it.

MacShreach
07-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Yeh, you like girls............."With a DICK!!!!!!!!!" you are no better than me! Think about it.

Who said anything about "better?" Not me. You want to be fucked by guys that's your thing. Just stop pretending that the targets of your obsession are anything other than men in girl's clothes. Ugly ones at that. With plastic wigs. And hairy chests.

Face it, you don't care what's pushing the dick as long as you can get it up you. Why not just get a man to fuck you and forget the wig and the socks? :smh

drock
07-18-2006, 08:02 AM

Huge dick but not my thing.

sdman
07-18-2006, 08:06 AM
IT'S A MAN BABY!!!!
:lol:

Is that a cross dressor or tv? I am not trying to start anyting here she has a very big cock but most black ts are way too masculine for my tastes.

sdman
07-18-2006, 08:08 AM
I like her too and she no tits. I guess that makes me gay? If I am so be it.

She still looks like a woman I think that's why most asians are the sexiest trannies.

gege12
07-27-2006, 05:29 PM
it's linda

sdman
07-31-2006, 09:09 AM
it's linda

The ruler is not even pushed all the way back so she is well over 8 inches.

goring
08-01-2006, 06:04 AM
Sometimes on internet message boards, you can begin to have what you think might be a rational conversation with a group of similarly minded people. Some of them may respond intelligently and help to continue the illusion, but many of them will bail as they realize, along with you, that there's a guy posting multiple responses who is actually retarded. Socially, intellectually, and most decidedly sexually, fucking retarded.

And suddenly you realize you are attempting to have a debate with a guy who ran off from a home where he sits and masturbates furiously to "women" with penises, maniacally shouting, "FAGGOTY FAG FAG FAGGOT," at everyone passing by.

Don't sweat it, man. Post any pics you like, and never mind the moron.

gege12
08-01-2006, 08:22 AM
it's linda

The ruler is not even pushed all the way back so she is well over 8 inches.
yes i think is easlely 8.5inches or 9

she has certainely one of longuest dick

TonyStarx
08-02-2006, 12:14 PM
she's hung...
but not too passable
Imagine taking her to the family barbecue !

gege12
08-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Sometimes on internet message boards, you can begin to have what you think might be a rational conversation with a group of similarly minded people. Some of them may respond intelligently and help to continue the illusion, but many of them will bail as they realize, along with you, that there's a guy posting multiple responses who is actually retarded. Socially, intellectually, and most decidedly sexually, fucking retarded.

And suddenly you realize you are attempting to have a debate with a guy who ran off from a home where he sits and masturbates furiously to "women" with penises, maniacally shouting, "FAGGOTY FAG FAG FAGGOT," at everyone passing by.

Don't sweat it, man. Post any pics you like, and never mind the moron.
???

Matthias Powerbomb
12-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Why do so many threads have to turn into this bullshit? You would think a forum as progressive as this, dealing with the subject matter that it does would have a little more tolerance throughout. Just because you don't like the girl posted, what's the point of insulting the person who posted and the people who reply positively? There are a ton of posts on here that start as someone posting a pic of a girl that they think is great, then somebody has to roam in and feel the need to flame them and berate them. It's pretty fuckin retarded.

Fockzilla
12-31-2006, 09:33 AM
Right on! Nobody should be making unnecessary rude comments. Nobody's forcing you to click on the thread. If it ain't nice don't say it. I think we should praise these girls for gracing us with their beauty, and if you don't like a particular person then move on.

Personally I don't like EVERY girl I see in here or every girl who posts, but I don't say anything because it doesn't help matters to be an a-hole about everything. If you always post negative comments pretty soon other board members will associate you with those comments.

Mick
01-01-2007, 06:03 PM
she's hung...
but not too passable
Imagine taking her to the family barbecue !

I don't believe many men have a trannygirlfriend and if they do they keep it a secret, let alone introducing her to their relatives...
Do you see it happen? Hi mom and dad, this is my girlfriend and o by the way she is a transsexual and she works as a pornstar and here is a dvd where you can watch her fucking a man just as she does me.

lust4ts
01-01-2007, 09:56 PM
I think the main point is about confusion of image and reality. what I mean is she looks OK in the picture because she is wearing a wig and lady's makeup to make her look more feminine. Therefore the image it's self may be slightly appealing to someone who is not gay but the reality is much different with out the make up and the wig it is a essentially a shaved guy with a big cock. I guess what I am saying is OK to get down with the fantasy of looking at the picture and imagining it as a women but never fool yourself to whats underneath. As for the shit about there being no difference between a Pre Op TS and and CD or TV thats complete rubbish. I don't claim to be an expert but in most cases a transgender women is someone who often feels like a female but has been born in to the body of a male. And therfore there feminine attributes run far deeper than the physical appearence. A TV or CD is essentialy a man dressed in womens clothing. It would be crazy to say the TV in the picture is in any way as feminine as say yasmin lee or allanah star, when the only thing thats not completely feminine about them are there cocks. Finally the whole thing about taking in the ass from a T Girl I myself would and have but strongly beleive that I am not gay. My reasons for this, firstly the fact that I am not attracted to men, next my attraction to transgender women came first wanting to suck her cock or be fucked by her came later as a result of the attraction, lastly ive always like girls ever since childhood and had never realy thought about being fucked by any one until watching an episode of sexcetera featuring vanity and being turned on by her appearence. See for me the whole attraction to t girls (pre op) for me has a lot to do with the word contrast. What as always fascinated me is the contrast of feminine feautures and beauty combined with a hard cock. It's hard to expalin but it's almost as if something that should look so wrong to me just looks so right. I have no sex toys, don't shove objects up my arse for pleasure but am glad to be fucked up the ass by a beautiful TS purely because I find her so attractive and want to enjoy every pleasue she can give me. In my opinion theres nothing more enjoyable than sucking on or being fucked a T Girl and looking up to see her beautiful feminine face staring into my eyes I think it comes back to that contrast again im sure im not the only one who thinks like this. I Have nothing against people who would only top with a TS just stop labelling us as Gay because we want to enjoy every part of of T Girls body.

sucka4chix
01-01-2007, 10:14 PM
OK, this thread was started with the line " I don't know what it is about this lady..." and is titled "Nice third leg", which suggests the antagonists are right and it is all about the cock and not the questionable appeal of the rest of the person.
Also, most of you need to take some testosterone pills or something--- why do you want this forum to be all pink and fuzzy and full of love and positive comments? That would make it very boring. Personally, I found this thread quite entertaining. I laughed several times.