PDA

View Full Version : An (off topic) request...

Demoni
06-08-2006, 02:24 PM
Some years ago I saw a voyeur clip on the net that I thought was kind of cool. I believe the name of the clip had something to do with "babysitter", and was a hidden cam clip of a girl sitting in a chair and masturbating. We clearly see that she gets an orgasm. It's kind of a low angel (like the camera is on a shelf or something), and it's not very long. Anyone know what clip I'm talking about? And do anyone have it to share???

I also remember a similar clip of a girl on the floor in front of a TV masturbating, with her hands down her panties. In the same category. If anyone have this as well, please post.

:D

MacShreach
06-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Some years ago I saw a voyeur clip on the net that I thought was kind of cool. I believe the name of the clip had something to do with "babysitter", and was a hidden cam clip of a girl sitting in a chair and masturbating. We clearly see that she gets an orgasm. It's kind of a low angel (like the camera is on a shelf or something), and it's not very long. Anyone know what clip I'm talking about? And do anyone have it to share???

I also remember a similar clip of a girl on the floor in front of a TV masturbating, with her hands down her panties. In the same category. If anyone have this as well, please post.

:D

Once there was a photographer who set up hidden cameras in the ladies changing room of a sports club. Did quite well till he was rumbled. IIRC he got three years.........

Demoni
06-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Once there was a photographer who set up hidden cameras in the ladies changing room of a sports club. Did quite well till he was rumbled. IIRC he got three years.........

Ha, ha. Good for him!!