PDA

View Full Version : The chicken you eat could be from China!

bat1
11-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Sad very sad!

http://www.naturalnews.com/042894_USDA_China_imports_chicken.html

(NaturalNews) The USDA has announced its intention to allow China-grown chicken meat to be imported into the USA. "The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) has announced that China is eligible to export processed, cooked chicken to the United States," says an official announcement on the USDA website.

The announcement goes on to ridiculously claim that the USDA "has determined that China’s poultry processing inspection system is equivalent to that of the United States, and cooked chicken imported from China would be processed under equivalent conditions as in the United States."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042894_USDA_China_imports_chicken.html#ixzz2kjDOyz 4c

Prospero
11-15-2013, 05:26 PM
So what?

bat1
11-15-2013, 05:31 PM
So what?

You trust it you eat it!

Not me! I'm for American farmers and take pride in what goes in my body

you love garbage then eat garbage!

bluesoul
11-15-2013, 05:51 PM
You trust it you eat it!

currently, china makes most of the stuff we have here- including nikes, computers, televisions, phones and just before a few months ago- almost all apple products.

you think that's garbage? i think the USDA is trying to say, we should eat the same thing they're eating and maybe we'll become as smart as they are.

martin48
11-15-2013, 06:00 PM
You trust it you eat it!

But Chinese chickens are so cute!!!

Prospero
11-15-2013, 06:07 PM
I have eaten lotsa chinese chickens in China. Never did me no harm....巴哈姆特电玩资讯站 台湾中華電信

GroobyKrissy
11-15-2013, 06:10 PM
They will have small peckers.

Prospero
11-15-2013, 06:12 PM
and thousand year old eggs?

Prospero
11-15-2013, 06:12 PM
And the PEKING order will be challenging

GroobyKrissy
11-15-2013, 06:13 PM
And the PEKING order will be challenging

Hey... what happened to your face fucking and sodomizing signature? I like that one better than the fluffy nonsense.

Prospero
11-15-2013, 06:14 PM
ahh... you speak Latin...lol

Prospero
11-15-2013, 06:22 PM
There seems to be a fear that if you eat Chinese chicken it will have cooked your goose...

trish
11-15-2013, 06:35 PM
If you ever had a stinking chicken factory set up shop just outside your town, you'd be the first to have it removed to China. The filth and the stench is unbearable. The excrement leaks endanger your water system. The birds are so compactly housed they require daily doses of antibiotics to keep them alive and laying. This of course sets the stage for artificial selection favoring the survival of drug resistant strains of bacteria. Now we have drug resistant STDs, tuberculosis etc. etc. The birds are so packed they'd peck each other to death if their beaks weren't cut off. Of course the GOP doesn't want to fund the FDA. Half of them don't even believe the FDA should exist. If God wanted us to follow regulations He would have given us ...never mind He did. So the FDA and related agencies (e.g. USDA) are way underfunded. They cannot inspect meat and other products frequently enough to give us the expectation of safety we once enjoyed. If China can, let them. Thank you austerity economics; a penny saved is a salmonella epidemic in the making.

bat1
11-15-2013, 06:52 PM
If you ever had a stinking chicken factory set up shop just outside your town, you'd be the first to have it removed to China. The filth and the stench is unbearable. The excrement leaks endanger your water system. The birds are so compactly housed they require daily doses of antibiotics to keep them alive and laying. This of course sets the stage for artificial selection favoring the survival of drug resistant strains of bacteria. Now we have drug resistant STDs, tuberculosis etc. etc. The birds are so packed they'd peck each other to death if their beaks weren't cut off. Of course the GOP doesn't want to fund the FDA. Half of them don't even believe the FDA should exist. If God wanted us to follow regulations He would have given us ...never mind He did. So the FDA and related agencies (e.g. USDA) are way underfunded. They cannot inspect meat and other products frequently enough to give us the expectation of safety we once enjoyed. If China can, let them. Thank you austerity economics; a penny saved is a salmonella epidemic in the making.

Well spoken I say ..:clover:

maxpower
11-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Didn't China, within the past couple of years, have to slaughter millions of chickens in an effort to contain a widespread avian disease? I think this is what bat1 was getting at?

trish
11-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Your right. Their practices aren't any better than ours....just further away. Unfortunately modern diseases travel at the speed of tourists.

maxpower
11-15-2013, 07:36 PM
I would say their practices aren't even at our level. I think after the outbreak, a person would say, "I'll pass on the Chinese chicken, thanks." This smells like some back-room deal with the USDA by politicians and/or businessmen with a financial stake in allowing the import of Chinese poultry products. Are there really not enough chickens in America to meet our demand?

ImpulZ
11-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Chicken is Chicken no doubt :)

GroobySteven
11-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Are you fucking serious. The US chicken you eat is as bad as anything you're getting from anywhere else. The biggest exporter of chicken in the world in Thailand I believe. Chances are, unless you're buying poultry from a local supplier with free range chickens, then you're buying shit - complaining it's coming from China which would be a worse food source than American chicken is naive and ridiculous.

Tip for telling if a chicken is battery farmed. Look at it's knee joints. If they're rough and swollen looking, that's because it's never been able to stand and the uric acid from it's own urine has irritated and infected where it's been sitting, with it's useless legs underneath it. I pay £13 ($20) for my chicken and the taste and health benefits from that are worth far more. None of it is wasted.