PDA

View Full Version : A question for the T-girls...

CaliBoy951
06-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I have dated a ts before, and even though she said she was a bottom 100% she still wanted to fuck me. Now, here is what I dont understand, why do so many ts's say they are strict bottoms, but often ask if they can fuck us guys?
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I have had a lot of gg's that enjoy playing with my butt. I was just wondering why the ts's act like they don't, but really they do?
With that said, I would like to say that this site is great!

Teabagger Vance
06-07-2006, 12:26 AM
I can't say for sure, but I have three guesses:

1. She was drunk.

2. She was horny.

3. She was lying.

Dina Delicious
06-08-2006, 12:54 AM
or she just wanted too see if you were a bottom
some girls are just not into bottoms
dina

hondarobot
06-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Well, your TS girlfriends probably weren't much into topping guys in general terms if they were like nearly all other TS, but if they honestly wanted to top a guy (you, in this case), I don't think there is anything odd about that. Especially if the girl is dating the guy.

GG's use strap-ons on their boyfriends in more relationships then some people would think, a girl wanting to be aggresive or dominant or whatever is nothing that strange. Her shecock would feel better for her then a sex toy would for a GG, obviously, as well.

If the question is: why do TS seldom say they would want to be on top? Well, for the most part most probably wouldn't. The average girl generally likes to get fucked, likes how it feels, but there's no hard fast (no pun intended) rule of course. The world is made of all kinds of types.

Oddly, I've been with strippers and body builder girls who were increadibly submissive and sweet in bed, and been with meek art school girls who, had the means been available, I know would have fucked the hell out of my ass, mouth, probably would have found new, previously unkown ways to pound some girl dick into me. Some even told me as much, rather then implied it. Art school girls are a trip, at least the ones I've known.

And of course, maybe some times your former girlfriends were just feeling kinky.