PDA

View Full Version : New Flash Page on My Site

AllanahStarrNYC
06-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Well I know some people do not like flash intros, those who are the no frills types. However, I am full of frills ;) and finally got my flash animation on my site the way I wanted it.

Of course, visitors do not have to watch it, you can bypass it.

But for those of you who like some frills check it out.

I just happen to think my graphic designer KICKS ASS and a fan from France made the music especially for me, with my speaking voice from one of my films, in MP3 format.

SO for those of you who do not mind a little frill....

www.ShemaleExotica.com

It loads according to your connection speed, but once it's on your browser it loads fast every time.

Thanks!

Quinn
06-05-2006, 03:17 AM
I think it looks great. I can understand why some people don't like Flash intros for certain types of presentations, but yours is well done. I recently incorporated Flash pages into my company's website and have received nothing but positive feedback. Viva Flash!

-Quinn

hondarobot
06-05-2006, 03:24 AM
That's very cool, loved the flash intro.

I really liked the gold/blue color scheme on the home page, with the bright blue eyes tying everything together.

Great job! Looks very awesome.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Thank you- glad you enjoyed :)

Ecstatic
06-05-2006, 04:31 AM
Nicely done, Allanah. I'm not often a fan of flash intros for several reasons, but this is exceptional. It's flashy enough yet compact and quick loading to be very effective, and it's all executed with artistic flair reflecting your own personality. Kudos.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Many thanks E.

tsfarrah
06-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Loving the new intro babe very arty!

dont forget to send that gallery babe

x

White_Male_Canada
06-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Nice.

Warhol type colors ,

Life Equatic techno style music.

Cool.

AllanahStarrNYC
06-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Thanks ;)

Warhol and David LaChapelle are pretty much the entire inspirations for the design of my site.

PapiQueRico
06-08-2006, 03:33 AM
Wow, I saw Flash and was expecting to see ... well you know :) Anyway, so the 24th is the big day? I see a nurse outfit ... nice intro BTW