View Full Version : MY NEW WEBSITE IS LAUNCHED!____ NEW AUTUMN PICS 2013_____ www.ts-kitana.com : BLOG &

tskitana
10-29-2013, 01:51 AM
Hello my forum family, lovers & friends!
Its done now, *whew* Its been a month or so I have been working on this website!
Nothing as fancy as others, but sure beats out my old one! I do hope you guys welcome it with open arms!
I have also included New Autumn Pictures 2013. Just like what i typed in my website.I sort of look serious in the Digital Camera Photos.
Its been awhile since i got infront of a camera, so the nervousness kicked in.
Oh and you get to see my real hair by the way.

Also included are Phone Photos, New cum shot videos ( i am done editing one, 1 more to go)
And I also added a blog, i will post as much as i can. =)

I hope you guys like it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
And i do hope some of you guys stick around for a bit more and thanks for the love & support for the past few years!
Love always yours, Kitana.

http://www.ts-kitana.com (www.ts-kitana.com)

I do need some new hits, so please direct to my website for the unblurred pics =)
Oh and just a little bit of warning for the faint heart. I have added a song there. It is not rock music..or hip hop. Its a soundtrack from my favorite video game
and its orchestrated. There is a play button on the top right. But trust me, the song is very soothing !
Thank you guys !

saifan
10-29-2013, 02:51 AM
Where's the vid?

tskitana
10-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Click GALLERY & VIDEO.
And in that page, there is a white box
link to my xtube.

saifan
10-29-2013, 03:07 AM
Got ya.

saifan
10-29-2013, 03:22 AM
Thanks for the link. The only thing I dislike is that you are in another country. (That's me smooth talking you.)

tskitana
10-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the link. The only thing I dislike is that you are in another country. (That's me smooth talking you.)

You are not that far. And im possibly be going to your area in the next few months. Or even after i hit Los Angeles end of november. Xxo

saifan
10-29-2013, 04:19 AM
You are not that far. And im possibly be going to your area in the next few months. Or even after i hit Los Angeles end of november. Xxo

Oh!
:pumped:

Yeah
10-30-2013, 03:41 AM
Some great material Kitana. Seeing the real deal would better

tskitana
10-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Some great material Kitana. Seeing the real deal would better

Thank you baby boy!
Well maybe ill come to Maryland? who knows :p

On another note: PRIVATE PICS PORTFOLIO IS UP!.
xxxo

youngblood61
10-31-2013, 12:19 AM
Good luck Kitana!

saifan
10-31-2013, 01:16 AM
"On another note: PRIVATE PICS PORTFOLIO IS UP!.
xxxo"

How's that work?

Yeah
10-31-2013, 11:49 PM
Thank you baby boy!
Well maybe ill come to Maryland? who knows :p

On another note: PRIVATE PICS PORTFOLIO IS UP!.
xxxo

Your welcome babe. Kitana, it would be amazing if you came down to maryland. Luve the new pics and your creamy goodies too;)

GuruGrey
09-13-2016, 10:09 PM
Lovely