View Full Version : Anyone Played Batman: Arkham Origins Yet?

GroobyKrissy
10-28-2013, 06:38 PM
So, has anyone actually had hands-on with Batman: Arkham Origins yet? I've been reading some mixed things with people saying it is same old, same old but some saying it is awesome.

I've been a Fan of this particular series but I am down to just one PS3 in anticipation of the One / PS4 launches so not sure if I want to buy it for basically three weeks of play.

Anyone give a thumbs up / down?

RallyCola
10-28-2013, 07:12 PM
as someone that recently sold the rights to his pre-ordered systems, because i am no longer interested in the ps4 or xbox one, i would say just buy the game.

i ordered the game and should have it shortly and will post a review once i experience its awesomeness

philipsfrog
10-30-2013, 05:39 PM
Beat Batman: Arkham Origins at the weekend its pretty good game and has the best boss fights out of all the Arkham games but it crashes way too many times so I would wait for a price drop or a patch to come out before getting it.

phantom07
10-30-2013, 07:34 PM
Playing it now, love it. And thd boss fights are epic!!!

GroobyKrissy
10-30-2013, 08:24 PM
I did end up picking it up and have played it for a couple of hours for breaks between working. Game mechanics are largely the same but it really is an awesome prequel / sequel. Glad I got it.