PDA

View Full Version : Google Plus

Ben in LA
10-09-2013, 10:17 AM
This thread won't last long, but I've got to ask the question. Does anyone actually use it? I've seen familiar people on there, but they don't update their profiles at all. Within this community, it has potential...except for the fact you STILL can't post nudity.

I use it since it's connected to my YouTube page and because I'm a part of a Canon Camera community on there.

Wendy Summers
10-09-2013, 11:17 AM
This thread won't last long, but I've got to ask the question. Does anyone actually use it? I've seen familiar people on there, but they don't update their profiles at all. Within this community, it has potential...except for the fact you STILL can't post nudity.

I use it since it's connected to my YouTube page and because I'm a part of a Canon Camera community on there.

I'm on there but I'm still working through how to use it without causing issues... It's not just nudity -- it's anything sexual. I had a picture on there where I was clothes which was removed for being "sexually explicit".

Ben in LA
10-09-2013, 12:52 PM
I'm on there but I'm still working through how to use it without causing issues... It's not just nudity -- it's anything sexual. I had a picture on there where I was clothes which was removed for being "sexually explicit".
I think I've circled you...and yeah, you've gotta be careful. It seems as if they're stricter than Facebook.

HOWEVER...I HAVE circled Hustler, Playboy, and Penthouse. On occasion they've posted certain types of pics.

GroobyKrissy
10-09-2013, 01:02 PM
I like Google+, although I started using it just because it isn't FB, which I abhor.

I thought they loosened their explicit content terms due to complaints...? I'm still pretty careful about what I put on there though but I definitely post the occasional risque pic or two. Mostly just link to the content though.

Ben in LA
10-09-2013, 01:10 PM
I do love the fact it's easier to share specific content with specific folks.

RadiusDark
10-09-2013, 05:13 PM
No I don't