PDA

View Full Version : Stav Strashko - hmmmmmm

martin48
10-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Does this guy switch you on?

stav strashko scars - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlTJWqR21hQ)

betts
10-09-2013, 01:07 AM
nope

Ben
10-09-2013, 02:27 AM

stav strashko scars - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlTJWqR21hQ)

Yeah. Stav Strashko is hot.
Another hottie is: Stas Fedyanin.... Both eastern European. Both stunningly hot.

RallyCola
10-09-2013, 02:39 AM

nope because its a dude and i don't like dudes.

if i were watching a runway show, i might think it was a sexy supermodel but that's because i see fashionable clothes on an attractive, feminine physique...as is seen in the still image you posted. the video however clearly shows it is a dude and i don't like dudes.

the question is are some crossdressers hot? yes, there are many gender-bending cds that are stunning to look at but once that facade is removed, it is still a dude in a dress which is far, far different than a woman in transition.

xuto
10-09-2013, 03:39 AM
yes, both r stunning !!!

Ben
10-09-2013, 03:47 AM

if i were watching a runway show, i might think it was a sexy supermodel but that's because i see fashionable clothes on an attractive, feminine physique...as is seen in the still image you posted. the video however clearly shows it is a dude and i don't like dudes.

the question is are some crossdressers hot? yes, there are many gender-bending cds that are stunning to look at but once that facade is removed, it is still a dude in a dress which is far, far different than a woman in transition.

What about, say, Andrej Pejic??? And, too, is AP transitioning??? Nobody seems to know for sure.... Much like AP's sexual orientation.
It's appropriate, I guess, that he stays enigmatic.

Jdeere562
10-09-2013, 04:05 AM
They both beat the hell out of a man with hairy legs and a beard for sure. But honestly, neither are my type. I like the more feminine ones. Our boat's all float at different levels, so no bad words are meant for you. Just my opinion.

Http
10-09-2013, 07:38 AM

If i were watching a runway show, i might think it was a sexy supermodel but that's because i see fashionable clothes on an attractive, feminine physique...as is seen in the still image you posted. The video however clearly shows it is a dude and i don't like dudes.

The question is are some crossdressers hot? Yes, there are many gender-bending cds that are stunning to look at but once that facade is removed, it is still a dude in a dress which is far, far different than a woman in transition.

:)

Http
10-09-2013, 07:41 AM
OMG, i would destroy him. He'd be in crutches for a month :)

Http
10-09-2013, 07:44 AM
But honestly, neither are my type. I like the more feminine ones.

:)

RallyCola
10-09-2013, 01:30 PM
What about, say, Andrej Pejic??? And, too, is AP transitioning??? Nobody seems to know for sure.... Much like AP's sexual orientation.
It's appropriate, I guess, that he stays enigmatic.

again, the outward appearance of Andrej is very pleasing to the eye when all dolled up and dressed in expensive women's clothes. if i saw a magazine ad or runway show and didn't already know who he is, i would think it was a hot supermodel chick. but you put andrej is clothes i would wear and without make up and he is just a effeminate looking dude.

but being, or becoming a woman, means more than dressing up. between hormones, behavior alteration, potential surgeries, etc, there is a huge difference between the group of cds, drag queens and really effeminate men and a real woman.

xuto
10-10-2013, 01:58 AM
kinda hard to keep your hands off this

sdc1989
10-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Daaaaammnn...

Jimmy W
10-12-2013, 12:32 AM
Absolutely YES!

xuto
10-13-2013, 09:00 PM
bump bump bump very hotttttt