PDA

View Full Version : Are their any prison themed tgirl movies?

gugaxamot
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
I was a big fan of the HBO show oz and I was wondering if their were any prison themed t-girl movies where the t-girls have to work it for their prison daddies and get rented out for essentials like cigarettes.

Ben in LA
10-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Other than Eva Cassini's scene on TS Pussy Hunters, I can't think of any more off the top of my head. It would be cool though...

Nikka
10-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Sylvia Boots is going to do one

Jackal
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM
TS Seduction has a lot of videos similar to that set-up if you subscribe with them, right?

Icanthelpmyself
10-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Not funny about Sylvia Boots,, she's locked up for a while. Don't think making fun of someone misfortune is a punch line for this blog.

my my my!
10-08-2013, 08:48 PM
K-11 is the only one I can think of. it's a crappy movie anyway

EvaCassini
10-08-2013, 09:06 PM
'Ere ya go!

I didn't need to pay with cigarettes, I just take what I want, and I wanted that pussy! ;)

tsdvdman
10-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Not funny about Sylvia Boots,, she's locked up for a while. Don't think making fun of someone misfortune is a punch line for this blog.
Lol..How long have you been around here? Don't you know TS like Nikka can get away with that kind of stuff but if it was a guy who said that the others would be expressin your sentiments..and probably asking for a ban...lol

Nikka
10-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Lol..How long have you been around here? Don't you know TS like Nikka l

what do u mean with "TS like Nikka"

tsdvdman
10-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Lol..meaning you can insult and say anything you want and they wont say shit to you. You are a tranny that post REAL hot pics of your adventures. The owner might say something to you occasionally,,but that other guy will just ignore and drool and slobber all over your ass like it's right there in front of him..lol

rt_saurus
10-09-2013, 12:37 PM
TS Seduction definitely do some nice ones, one with Jessica Host springs to mind.

And I think there is one (not TS Seduction) with Holly Sweet as a hot guard.

Funny, your scenario was for the girls to be rented out as prison 'currency' whereas my fantasy is to have the girls take advantage of a captive male :-)

Icanthelpmyself
10-12-2013, 12:36 AM
If their's any Director out their that wants a scene, I have one that I witness. I had the unfortune to be lock up in my teen years. Her name was Candy she had breast and a serious shecock that's burned into my memory.