View Full Version : If i shaved my legs...

advnturousbimale
06-01-2006, 06:46 AM
would you fuck me? be honest please! i'm a beginning CD who's been thinkin about starting hormone therapy

Friedrich_Nietzsche
06-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Well, i would think about it

smoothy
06-01-2006, 11:52 PM
That is one seriously warped question !?!? :shock:

kendra5858
06-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Sounds like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs!

Buffalo Bill dressed up dancing in mirror, in creppy male voice: "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me so hard".

endo420
06-02-2006, 04:29 AM
At least there are cross dressers left on HA.

NYTSJulie
06-02-2006, 04:34 AM
You asked "if I shaved my legs would you fuck me". LOL I dont think the shaved legs are gonna be the deal maker. I think these guys tend look for a bit more then just shaved legs.

hondarobot
06-02-2006, 04:54 AM
Seems to be a bit of TS arrogance here. This person could very well be a weirdo, but you never know. She could be a nice, some day cute girl. No TS girl starts out a beauty queen.

No reason to be mean.

endo420
06-02-2006, 07:43 AM
As long as you shave your legs you are equal to any shemale. All guys want is a man with shaved legs in a skirt. That makes you a girl. In fact, you should now be given the "hot hung angel" designation.

NYTSJulie
06-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Seems to be a bit of TS arrogance here. This person could very well be a weirdo, but you never know. She could be a nice, some day cute girl. No TS girl starts out a beauty queen.

No reason to be mean.

It sounds like you might be first in line once the leg hair is gone? I was not being mean I was being funny. If someone asks a stupid question it merits a stuid responce. The way the question was asked "if I shaved my legs would you fuck me". I mean come on, what he/she asked was a little out there. If she posted a picture of her face and ask a question like "can I be passable" then that would be different. When she asked "would you fuck me" it is sexual, and with a CD the whole motivation is sexual and a lot different then the motivation of a transsexual.

If you go look at his/hers past posts he is commenting on how hot this one and that one are and how he likes his trannys, and I dont see any other trannys here saying how they like their trannys. So based on my experience and I probably have a little bit more then you, I would say he/she is a CD, and asking the question and the thought of being fucked was probably the turn on its self.

hondarobot
06-02-2006, 02:15 PM
I was not being mean I was being funny. If someone asks a stupid question it merits a stuid responce.

In the second instance, you spelled "stupid" incorrectly.

I do think your response was mean, and wasn't funny. I do agree that CD are, in my opinion, kinda weird sex fetishy people, but who cares? Leave 'em alone and leave it at that. I'm sure there are hundreds who post here.

There is also the slim possibility that this person is TS beginning to transition (I didn't read any past posts, so you'd have more information in regards to that, I suppose).

When you began your transition, did you ever ask anyone some "stupid" questions, only to get laughed at?

chefmike
06-02-2006, 07:02 PM

No reason to be mean.

It sounds like you might be first in line once the leg hair is gone? I was not being mean I was being funny. If someone asks a stupid question it merits a stuid responce. The way the question was asked "if I shaved my legs would you fuck me". I mean come on, what he/she asked was a little out there. If she posted a picture of her face and ask a question like "can I be passable" then that would be different. When she asked "would you fuck me" it is sexual, and with a CD the whole motivation is sexual and a lot different then the motivation of a transsexual.

If you go look at his/hers past posts he is commenting on how hot this one and that one are and how he likes his trannys, and I dont see any other trannys here saying how they like their trannys. So based on my experience and I probably have a little bit more then you, I would say he/she is a CD, and asking the question and the thought of being fucked was probably the turn on its self.

LMAO...I like your style Julie...and your looks BTW...

Don't sweat the needy types that we have on this forum...some of these momo's would fuck (or be fucked by) Dennis Rodman if he was in drag...

or as the saying goes-

they would fuck a snake if you held its head.... or a woodpile if they thought there was a snake in it...

MacShreach
06-02-2006, 07:14 PM

No reason to be mean.

Julie, you are intelligent, articulate, funny and a drop-dead 10.

NYTSJulie
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
I was not being mean I was being funny. If someone asks a stupid question it merits a stuid responce.

I do think your response was mean, and wasn't funny. I do agree that CD are, in my opinion, kinda weird sex fetishy people, but who cares? Leave 'em alone and leave it at that. I'm sure there are hundreds who post here.

There is also the slim possibility that this person is TS beginning to transition (I didn't read any past posts, so you'd have more information in regards to that, I suppose).

When you began your transition, did you ever ask anyone some "stupid" questions, only to get laughed at?

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake. I tend to type very fast, and even with an IQ in the 140's I still make mistakes here and there. Since we are here to educate one another, when you typed "CD" you should have made it plural in the context of the sentence.

Based on your responce I am guessing you yourself might like to put on a wig and a pair on panites here and there?

Anyway....Yes when I started transition I walked with two left feet, like most when they first start. Although one thing I can tell you, I was not on shemale chat boards thinking about shemales. With a transsexual the motivation is NOT SEX. I was thinking about hormones, surgery, and all that stuff.

Why are you looking to go "toe to toe" with me on this?

chefmike
06-02-2006, 09:50 PM
Based on your responce I am guessing you yourself might like to put on a wig and a pair on panites here and there?

LMFAO...you're getting warm...if you have some time to kill, read some of his prior posts, and they may shed further light on his neurotic ramblings... :screwy

Dig deeper, Julie... his TS dreamgirl has left the board...once again. She has also dissed him in this forum, and banned him from her forum as well... :violin :cry: :violin :cry:

In other words, Julie...it's not you...it's him...

hondarobot
06-02-2006, 10:09 PM

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake. I tend to type very fast, and even with an IQ in the 140's I still make mistakes here and there. Since we are here to educate one another, when you typed "CD" you should have made it plural in the context of the sentence.

Anyway....Yes when I started transition I walked with two left feet, like most when they first start. Although one thing I can tell you, I was not on shemale chat boards thinking about shemales. With a transsexual the motivation is NOT SEX. I was thinking about hormones, surgery, and all that stuff.

I'm not looking to go toe-to-toe with you, or even debate. I saw a thread with a title that referenced a subject that has been brought up a lot on this forum (One of those Am I TS Or Not threads, I figured), and you posted something I thought could be taken as sounding mean to a transitioning TS.

I said something in that persons defense, because I'm a nice guy. Nothing more to it. I have nothing against you or any of the girls.

Oh, and no I do not cross dress, and I post here for reasons of my own.

I do not pathetically chase after every single girl who posts on this forum, desperately seeking attention.

/ignore loser (not you Julie, you seem OK, I mean the little dog chasing after you. And dipshit, since you're not kissing my ass or calling on MEGA to protect you, please keep bringing up info about my history here. I know you stalk me, and I find it amusing)

cute_mixed_guy
06-02-2006, 10:13 PM
would you fuck me? be honest please! i'm a beginning CD who's been thinkin about starting hormone therapy

Oh hell naw!!!!!!

chefmike
06-02-2006, 10:48 PM

I'm not looking to go toe-to-toe with you, or even debate. I saw a thread with a title that referenced a subject that has been brought up a lot on this forum (One of those Am I TS Or Not threads, I figured), and you posted something I thought could be taken as sounding mean to a transitioning TS.

I said something in that persons defense, because I'm a nice guy. Nothing more to it. I have nothing against you or any of the girls.

I do not pathetically chase after every single girl who posts on this forum, desperately seeking attention.

/ignore loser (not you Julie, you seem OK, I mean the little dog chasing after you. And dipshit, since you're not kissing my ass or calling on MEGA to protect you, please keep bringing up info about my history here. I know you stalk me, and I find it amusing)

Maybe you should just take a Midol and STFU before you embarass yourself even further than you already have... And no one on this forum has ever kissed your wimp ass...we have humored and indulged you on occasion, like one would a dimwitted child...
But I won't indulge you anymore.... And as for stalking...why don't you go stalk VR, again...you are really growing tiresome, punk...but I will continue to bitchslap your punkass until I tire of it...so bring it, nancy...

Do you squat when you go pee pee, wittle hondaboy?

chefmike
06-03-2006, 12:26 AM

Why don't you crossdress? You have posted on this forum that you feel like a woman, or was it a TS?

And as for someone asking for protection, wittle hondaboy?

Honda...the respect that I have gained for MEGA...after an admittedly very rocky start between us, has nothing to do with the pathetic schoolyard boasts that you are making on behalf of vicki...now shut the fuck up already... before I shred you like that wave I plan on shredding tomorrow morning...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=8842&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

And as far as dramatic exits go... you tie with your dreamgirl bigfoot and Gloria Swanson...

NYTSJulie
06-03-2006, 01:31 AM
This whole thread is turning out to be so funny. I just love to put someone in their place when they put their foot in their mouth. Who knows call me a bitch, lol.

Kiss Kiss,
Julie

John87
06-03-2006, 01:44 AM
wow this has been a productive topic, people pointing out spelling inacuracys wow its just amaizing. calm down you guys and girls why argue and say hatefull things take the chill pill its ok it wont hurt you it might even make you a more well adjusted person for having not let yourself sink to the levels of others . spread tha love not the hate . and ps i wrote this in about 50 seconds so spelling inacuracys gallllorrr !! bite my head off it feels goood.

Quinn
06-03-2006, 01:48 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

-Quinn

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Huh? If you mean me, you certainly didn't put me in my place. You are new here, so I guess mistakes happen.

And having Chef Mike on your side isn't anything to gloat about. I've been waiting for an attack worthy of responding to, but it's all just become somewhat sad on his part. I guess he doesn't want to try and be amigos with me anymore. He probably tried more times then I'm aware of, but I don't generally bother to read his posts.

I see he does have another thread devoted to Lady Boys, and it looks like he's been real busy posting pictures. . . everyday. That was really a downer when Danielle Foxxx made that thread, specifically to call him a piece of shit, and he still kissed her ass.

I'm sure you two will make a lovely couple, though. Congrats.

Please continue the unprovoked attempts at bitch slapping. I have every right to hit back.

NYTSJulie
06-03-2006, 01:54 AM
You said it yourself "2005 Winner, Hung Angels Most Retarded Post Of The Year", you might win "2006 Most Retarted Poster Of The Year".

Julie

John87
06-03-2006, 01:56 AM
wow you must have read what i said than completely disregarded it , good for you, youve grown as a person
what a great accomplishment it is to tell people off when you cant even see them face to face.

Be yourself and no one else.

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 02:07 AM
Wow. The new girl waited all of five minutes before responding to my post. I think she may have been waiting all day for a chance to respond.

And I do intend to win 2006 Most Retarded Post Of The Year. But you have no idea what the title was given for, and in a lot of ways, you have no idea what is going on in this forum at all.

This has got to be the worst flame war ever. It's not even fun. I hope The Mad Chef is pouring over my old posts all night searching for ammo. I kinda like reading some of my older material.

Don't bother with the popcorn Quinn, this one isn't worth the bother. I don't even understand what the hell drove the poor guy crazy in the first place. . .

John87
06-03-2006, 02:22 AM
has your life become more enriched for what you have just said ?? why bicker?? in the final annalysis does what another person says realy affect you that much ? ive never been hurt by words unless its someone i love and from what i see none of you seem to love each other so get over it. there are much beter uses of this servers processing power like an open discusion free of discourse and hatred. and were did the emotion of empathy go, i know atleast some of you have had to of been put down in your strugle to transform yourself into what you truly feel is the real you, so why squable when many of you have the same goals or have had the same goals.

take a lesson from ghandi and mlk, fighting gets you nowhere, but an organized group of people who are pursuing a thing which is rightly and deservedly theres and accomplish this without the use of force against force
that is the truest form of a good human being fighting with the heart soul and mind instead of anger and fist and words with no more meaning than their definitions , i know that everyone of you has this ability, please show it

now im off to see the new xman movie!!

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 02:37 AM

No sir, I would not.

This person I would fuck, you.....no.

Quinn
06-03-2006, 02:52 AM

No sir, I would not.

Which "person"? That picture contains both a man and a woman :lol:

-Quinn

advnturousbimale
06-03-2006, 05:24 AM
jeeeez...you guys are rough. i went to see the doctor today to start my hormone therapy. maybe i worded it wrong (it was a kinda tongue in cheek joke, but you guys don't get my humor), but i was hoping for some constructive criticism, not just flames from t-girl snobs. i've got money saved up form my "transformation" and was wondering what size breasts i should get? i was thinking a C...i don't have a super slim body like my idol areeya, so i think that anything smaller might be a lil too small. i also don't want to be those overly top heavy girls.

any suggestions from any of you real t-girls would be nice...

ezed
06-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Sounds like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs!

Buffalo Bill dressed up dancing in mirror, in creppy male voice: "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me, I'd fuck me so hard".

Good pick up Kendra..."Would ya"

ezed
06-03-2006, 05:47 AM
You asked "if I shaved my legs would you fuck me". LOL I dont think the shaved legs are gonna be the deal maker. I think these guys tend look for a bit more then just shaved legs.

You're damn right Julie!

ezed
06-03-2006, 06:02 AM
So, Julie, while Chefmike and hondarobot wage war and the various other poster pipe in...Have you had a chance to review my posts on another thread? Do you like Guiness? Anyway, back to the show...

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 11:03 AM
No sir, I would not.

who is the TS in this scene? I've seen here before, and I was heavily impressed...gorgeous and sexy, with a nice cock...

And tall too.......

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 11:27 AM
No sir, I would not.

who is the TS in this scene? I've seen here before, and I was heavily impressed...gorgeous and sexy, with a nice cock...

I've been racking by brains but I just can't remember her name. She hasn't always been blonde, she was once brunette, and somewhere I have scene of her in a threesome with Gia and a guy, and she takes a length so beautifully...hot all right. Can't find the clip, my filing system's all to cock, but it's been posted here.

Anyhoo here's some more pix of her just for to keep the entertainment going.

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 11:30 AM
jeeeez...you guys are rough. i went to see the doctor today to start my hormone therapy. maybe i worded it wrong (it was a kinda tongue in cheek joke, but you guys don't get my humor), but i was hoping for some constructive criticism, not just flames from t-girl snobs. i've got money saved up form my "transformation" and was wondering what size breasts i should get? i was thinking a C...i don't have a super slim body like my idol areeya, so i think that anything smaller might be a lil too small. i also don't want to be those overly top heavy girls.

Am I the only person here who thinks you're on a major wind-up?

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 04:08 PM

No sir, I would not.

Which "person"? That picture contains both a man and a woman :lol:

-Quinn

I meant the one with the tits having her insides massaged. I did think my aversion to male arseholes was well known, but anyway, ye ken noo.

Quinn
06-03-2006, 04:47 PM
LOL.... Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.

-Quinn

chefmike
06-03-2006, 08:53 PM
I see he does have another thread devoted to Lady Boys, and it looks like he's been real busy posting pictures. . . everyday. That was really a downer when Danielle Foxxx made that thread, specifically to call him a piece of shit, and he still kissed her ass.

Wrong again, you little fop. The thread that set Danielle off on her ladyboy boycott was this one-
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=117341&highlight=#117341

Ok some of the pictures of these Lady boys are disturbing - they look 10 years old - please lets try and have some decency and even though the models may have releases we all know they look wayyyyy younger then 18 - This is trully a sick passion for freaks...

and the threads author said-

I'd like to inform that I have deleted the pics of the lady boys.

Honestly I like very much their teen look, but I accept that someone don't like them.

So I have deleted those pics because I didnt want to offend anybody here.

and NYCe said-

You should really rethink about the consequences of claiming someone is underage or that HungAngels allows Child porn without knowing hard facts.
Just because someone looks young does not mean they are under 18 and (most) reputable webmasters especially of the ladyboy pics that get posted on this site do have the model releases needed for these photo sets

My contributions to the thread-

You shouldn't have felt like you needed to delete them...there are hundreds of ladyboy threads on this forum...and just because someone who has issues with them wants to make reckless allegations in regards to those threads, it doesn't mean that you have to pay those allegations any mind...

Many of us are repulsed by the also numerous "jailhouse beast" threads, yet we do not imply that they should be censored....

and-

Disturbing? You seem like a sweet person Danielle, but what I find disturbing is what seems like an attempt to appoint yourself as the HA Czar of Public Decency....would you have HA delete all the ladyboy/young TS threads because you have an issue with them?

I personally love the young "trainee" look, as MEGA calls it. But I have never posted pics from, or used sites that do not post 2257 compliance.
And in light of the fact that Attorney General Gonzalez is attacking all internet porn, we don't need reckless allegations such as yours on adult sites...

And for the record, I also like the mature look that Tonya, Anna/Madison, yourself and others have...

Nice try, retardorobot...I would think that you would have been offended by her remarks, since you have admitted to being a bit of a ladyboy yourself...

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Nice job. You've progressed from boring to psychotic. If everyone continues to ignore this loser, I bet some of the girls who left this forum just might come back.

You did it to yourself "amigo".

Nobody cares about you.

chefmike
06-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Nice job. You've progressed from boring to psychotic. If everyone continues to ignore this loser, I bet some of the girls who left this forum just might come back.

You did it to yourself "amigo".

Nobody cares about you.

Suck it up...and next time...please... just the facts ma'am... :wink:

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry, no free pass. You fucked up, you get:

/ignore

You should find some other place to haunt. If you don't, I will start to hurt you.

MacShreach
06-03-2006, 10:50 PM

-Quinn

Se, agus níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin.

chefmike
06-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Sorry, no free pass. You fucked up, you get:

/ignore

You should find some other place to haunt. If you don't, I will start to hurt you.

Once again, you have never hurt anyone here but yourself....don't boast about "hurting" people here until you can at least back it up verbally, because every time you do, you slink away with your tail between your legs, girlyman... I'm through with indulging your neurotic ramblings.....
Don't mess with a bull unless you're ready for the horns, lad...
I suggest you go back to posting threads about your feminine side...
And as for haunting, we know that you can no longer haunt your dream girl, she has scorned and banned you, and left this forum :violin ...despite your pathetic cross-country bus ride...

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 11:20 PM
We could have some fun with you, but I'm not really interested anymore.

Act One: Ignore and watch as you knock your head against the wall.

There won't be an Act Two. You're starting to bore me. And like I said, you did it to yourself. Sad.

LOSER.

I won't post again in response to your mad ravings. I bet nobody else here will either.

Bang. . . your dead. Way too easy.

NickTheQuick
06-03-2006, 11:26 PM
I bet nobody else here will either.

Bang. . . your dead. Way too easy.

How much you wanna bet?

chefmike
06-03-2006, 11:36 PM
I guess it's time for you to slink away again with your tail between your legs...

:sadcry :violin :sadcry :violin

My condolences, but sometimes the truth hurts, girlyman...

I'm heading out soon, I may not have time to check in on you, and I won't be here to tuck you in, girlyman...

But I'll check in on you tomorrow...and leave you with this for now, sugarbritches...

hondarobot
06-03-2006, 11:39 PM
I'd go all in, Nick.

He can still post, but nobody really cared about what he was ranting about anyways (unless you did). I honestly think he's a shut-in old gay former navy guy. He's probably bitter about the fact that he want's to fuck my ass, and he never will. And I've got a great ass, so you can't blame the guy.

Why else would he be so intent on attacking me lately? He has a crush on me, and he's a very sad human being.

Quinn
06-04-2006, 12:06 AM

-Quinn

Se, agus níl aon tóin tinn mar do thóin tinn féin.

Ní bhíonn saoi gan locht.

-Quinn

rick_932
06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
No sir, I would not.

I've been racking by brains but I just can't remember her name. She hasn't always been blonde, she was once brunette, and somewhere I have scene of her in a threesome with Gia and a guy, and she takes a length so beautifully...hot all right. Can't find the clip, my filing system's all to cock, but it's been posted here.

Anyhoo here's some more pix of her just for to keep the entertainment going.

her name's jennifer and the scene youre talkin about is on shemale slumber party vol. 1 i think

chefmike
06-04-2006, 12:11 AM
I'd go all in, Nick.

He can still post, but nobody really cared about what he was ranting about anyways (unless you did). I honestly think he's a shut-in old gay former navy guy. He's probably bitter about the fact that he want's to fuck my ass, and he never will. And I've got a great ass, so you can't blame the guy.

Why else would he be so intent on attacking me lately? He has a crush on me, and he's a very sad human being.

So sorry, retardorobot... apparently even your dreamgirl didn't want to fuck you in your "great ass"...or give you that money shot in the face that you wanted so badly...keep trying though, sugarbritches...

Honda you leave me no choice.

Chuys: Denna drinks 3 margaritas
Misc strip club in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 2-3 malibu pineapples
Resort in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 1 or 2 more mixed drinks at the pool

I was kinda toasty. I went back to Honda's room not to fuck but to rest a bit before driving. I fell asleep actually and woke up with Honda licking all up and down my big shecock... He may have licked my bootie as well but I can't really remember. I never actually saw his penis or touched it etc... I didn't cum all over his face but I should have. So then since it was like 3AM or so, I left and drove home. The end. Using Clinton speak - Honda can say, "I did not have sex with that woman". There was no relationship. There was no dating. There was a blowjob without a happy ending. If I could say it was in a cheap hotel room it would be the whole cliche... But it wasn't cheap.

hondarobot
06-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Ah, damn. I was going to make a cartoon today, but watching you fall apart is way more interesting.

You should stop, take a breath, and try to formulate some reason why you are attacking me.

And no, you don't get away with being crazy.

Nice line Quinn, but wisdom has nothing to do with this loser.

sdman
06-04-2006, 03:59 AM

I'd love to fuck you NYTSJulie!

MacShreach
06-04-2006, 11:13 AM

I'd love to fuck you NYTSJulie!

I think that option is available......

endo420
06-04-2006, 11:44 AM

You look like that and are worried about what size tits you get? Talk about fucked up priorities.