she has potential

girl
10-01-2013, 11:24 PM

dakota87
10-01-2013, 11:37 PM
Cyberbullying is not cool.

RallyCola
10-02-2013, 12:14 AM
wow...look at those natural tits. the guys on this board should go ape-shit for them. plumb ones without silicone.

dderek123
10-02-2013, 12:22 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_GdWsO1FLwM/US-sJDaZauI/AAAAAAAAOCQ/whnqaG0Wo2M/s1600/homer.jpg

RallyCola
10-02-2013, 12:26 AM
@derek and dakota

if this person uploaded their photo/video for public viewing, they have to expect dissension.

hippifried
10-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Where's Captain Ahab when we need him?

Nikka
10-02-2013, 04:09 PM
:dead-1: :dead-1:

GroobySteven
10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
@derek and dakota

if this person uploaded their photo/video for public viewing, they have to expect dissension.

More idiocy from you. They didn't upload their photos for you or Nikka to make fun of.

GroobySteven
10-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Where's Captain Ahab when we need him?

When are you uploading photos of yourself? Read the rules and don't be a dick.

RallyCola
10-02-2013, 11:51 PM
steven...even though your pics didn't show a face...how is this any different than you uploading pics of a person that applied to be a model.

face or not..you engaged in the same sort of poking fun at someone. your hypocrisy is really not a good look.

plus your continual insults of me will result in a loss of my memberships from your site. clearly 1 member won't matter to the great steven , but really, your idiocy has to just as tiring as mine to the rest of the good people of this board.

GroobySteven
10-03-2013, 12:06 AM
steven...even though your pics didn't show a face...how is this any different than you uploading pics of a person that applied to be a model.

face or not..you engaged in the same sort of poking fun at someone. your hypocrisy is really not a good look.

plus your continual insults of me will result in a loss of my memberships from your site. clearly 1 member won't matter to the great steven , but really, your idiocy has to just as tiring as mine to the rest of the good people of this board.

1. The photos I posted were anonymous and had been sent in an application to me. Although they pointed fun at the individual it was in their expectation of applying for a models job. You on the other hand, took a look at a photo of a TG individual which was stolen from another site and decided to make fun. It's not in the spirit of this board - or within the rules.

2. There is no hypocrisy here - and if you're sick of continual insults then stop making rude or idiotic comments about people. I put myself out there as an individual with opinions and morals and I take comments and criticism, see many other company owners in this niche doing that ... or see any who have been as successful as our company?

3. As I've stated before, I'm not going to temper my comments on here or the moderation of this board or my social networks to individuals hoping that they will still continue to patronage my other business interests. That would be detrimental to both this board and what our whole company stands for. In the same way, I stood up for something you said on another post without interest in what those board members might think of the rest of my business or the effect it has on it.

4. The difference is, this is my companies board and if I'm the idiot on it, so be it. You are a guest, follow the rules.