PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 3 Tgirl DVD picks...

stillies77
05-31-2006, 01:19 AM
well i was about to go check out the new videos and such at the local Risque Video and was wondering what everyone elses favorite dvds were...

Mine are...

1. Anabolic Tgirls 02 (the yasmin, Kayla, wendy, and Danielle scenes are the best)

2. Allanahs Big Boob Adventures (the whole movie!)

3. Transsexual Prostitutes 35 (Yasmin and Danielle steal the show from Carmen Cruz)

Runners Up...

Transsexual Heartbreakers 1

and

Shemale GangBang: Barbie Woods

stillies77
05-31-2006, 02:50 AM
awesome

xuto
05-31-2006, 03:31 AM
1 rogue adventures 22 , the cute cop scene.

2 buttmans xxx movie where he goes for dany evanglista and starts to suck her, i would love to see more of that footage.

3 shemale strokers 11 penelope and krysteen , they both rock, the stroker dvds rock, the girls they get are top notch.

ty

ps andrea ravel rocks

johnb
05-31-2006, 05:06 AM
bang bang shemale by nacho vidal is awesome, and i mean awesome

fitz207
05-31-2006, 08:04 AM
bang bang shemale by nacho vidal is awesome, and i mean awesome

That's mine too great video!!!

Dkg
05-31-2006, 08:19 AM
1. Anabolic Tgirls 02 (the yasmin, Kayla, wendy, and Danielle scenes are the best)

I heard that this was not all that great.

I haven't bought any DVDs in a long while now. I thik I stopped b/c the ones I got were pretty bad in quality and were just reused scenes over and over again

as in, the same scenes appeared in two or three different movies.

stillies77
05-31-2006, 02:35 PM

I heard that this was not all that great.

I haven't bought any DVDs in a long while now. I thik I stopped b/c the ones I got were pretty bad in quality and were just reused scenes over and over again

as in, the same scenes appeared in two or three different movies.

Nah dude this is all brand new its amazing...the only downfall some people dont enjoy is that the danielle scene because its her and 2 guys and she is dominating them...and the guys fuck each other and suck each other...

tsluva
06-03-2006, 08:00 AM
`

Best recent DVDs:

Anabolic Tgirls 2 (yasmin lee and daniella fox )

Italian Transexual Job ( produced by Gia Darling Entertainment)
- Vol. 1
- Vol. 2
- vol 3

Transexual Beauty Queens Vol. 28

Shemale Predators

Shemale Highway Vol. 1, 2,3

Tranny Baywatch

Hung like a Bitch Vol. 3

`

SnowJ
06-03-2006, 08:06 AM
1. Tony Vee's Outta control black shemales

2. Big ass adventures #7 (road trip) feat. Jessica and Shante. Probably the best scene I've seen so far.

3. Big ass adventures #9 (road trip) feat. Asia Lee and some black girl. The black girl steals the show, but Asia Lee is awesome.

Now I do believe if I could get my hands on a copy of Tony Vee's New York Shemales, that would be my #1, but nobody sells the damn dvd. I went too that site senchai talked about, the directvideos one, but they were out of them when I tried to purchase it, then a couple days later someone had jacked my Card #. So I pretty much don't fuck with that site anymore.

So that's why I had high hopes when he announced that he was going to have a service like AEBN for non-members, but it seems that plan has gone down the toilet.

All I can do now is toss it to the wind and say fuck it. Peace.

thickbunns
06-03-2006, 08:27 PM
To many come to mind Stillies to name just three! I will say that I'm a big fan of Nacho's flicks. The women he finds are the HEAT! I can't book a flight to Brazil quick enough.

His House of Shemales series is one of my favs....
Also enjoy Robert Hill's T'Girls Barebackin' It series...
The Shemale Samba Mania's are good 2...
I could be here all day naming good flicks!

Looking 4 Now
06-03-2006, 08:36 PM
Some of the early Big Ass Shemales Adventures were all classics

thickbunns
06-03-2006, 08:47 PM
A couple more of that bad azz brazilian hottie and the infamous squirter clip from Tgirls 8!

thickbunns
06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Some of the early Big Ass Shemales Adventures were all classics

Definitely have to agree with you there. Now there's too much of the guys sucking the girls and being fucked by the girls. The GG/TG scenes aren't my thing either but there are obviously those out there that like it.

tannedblkmale
06-03-2006, 09:10 PM

2. Big ass adventures #7 (road trip) feat. Jessica and Shante. Probably the best scene I've seen so far.

3. Big ass adventures #9 (road trip) feat. Asia Lee and some black girl. The black girl steals the show, but Asia Lee is awesome.

Now I do believe if I could get my hands on a copy of Tony Vee's New York Shemales, that would be my #1, but nobody sells the damn dvd. I went too that site senchai talked about, the directvideos one, but they were out of them when I tried to purchase it, then a couple days later someone had jacked my Card #. So I pretty much don't fuck with that site anymore.

So that's why I had high hopes when he announced that he was going to have a service like AEBN for non-members, but it seems that plan has gone down the toilet.

damn thats messed up i never had that problem before was this recent

tsluva
06-03-2006, 09:46 PM

http://www.gamelink.com/search/super_search.jhtml?action=newSearch&searchTerms=Tony+Vee's+New+York+Shemales

Gamelink has that Tony Vee DVD available, though i'm
suprised Seanchai's Grooby Productions didn't have
any more available .
what's up like that ?

i also loved that Vee New York film and still very suprised
(and disappointed ) that Shemale Yum hasn't made
been able to produce another one
... or two sequels.

It appears the public is in demand for it.

thickbunns
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
How could have forgotten about Rocco's Shemales Invade Italy. This one's a classic. Pick it up if u don't already have it. Great ass pounding in this one!

yosi
06-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Now there's too much of the guys sucking the girls and being fucked by the girls.

there is too little of them 8)

Phat
06-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I like Transsexual Heartbreakers 15, I'm a big Andrea Ravel fan...

Which one is andrea ravel? I liked the last scene a lot.

timxxx
06-04-2006, 08:30 PM
I go fazes of buying Tgirl DVD 's sometimes it's the series ie Rogue Advententuers, T.S Prostitutes, Transsexual Heartbreakers, Transexual Beauty Queens
or the the girls Barbie Woods, Danielle Foxx, Vanity, Carmen Cruz, Dany Evanglista, Yasmin Lee, Sheeba(this weeks fav)

My top 3 at the moment

1. She-Male Road Trip Vol 6 (Becase of Sheeba, i'm looking for more her DVD's)
2. Sineplex Trans X 9 (actully the whole Trans X series)
3. Anablic T-Girls 2 (great Yasmin Lee scene)

SnowJ
06-04-2006, 08:35 PM

damn thats messed up i never had that problem before was this recent

Around X-mas.

SnowJ
06-04-2006, 08:37 PM

http://www.gamelink.com/search/super_search.jhtml?action=newSearch&searchTerms=Tony+Vee's+New+York+Shemales

Gamelink has that Tony Vee DVD available, though i'm
suprised Seanchai's Grooby Productions didn't have
any more available .
what's up like that ?

i also loved that Vee New York film and still very suprised
(and disappointed ) that Shemale Yum hasn't made
been able to produce another one
... or two sequels.

It appears the public is in demand for it.

I've been to that site, ordered the dvd, but got a email saying they couldn't complete the transaction due to where I live (Al), so I said fuck it after that.

GuynLA
06-04-2006, 08:42 PM
My favorites:

Brazen Shemales (Joanna and Vicki did an amazing job)

Wendys Wild Shemales 3 (Aniyah Red)

Rogue Adventures 24 (Loved watching Wendy pull that guy out of the closet)

I usually watch for dvds that star Danielle Foxxx, Heather Towers, Wendy Williams, Joanna Jet, and Vo D' Balm.