PDA

View Full Version : A eros treat any info on her?

drock
05-30-2006, 04:04 PM
damn this chick is a fine as they cum.. Any info on this sexy ass chick?

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/new_york-files/donna20-donna1.htm

houstonshemalefan
05-30-2006, 04:13 PM
Very FAKE shemale using AIRBRUSHED photos should be a WARNING to you. Here is her one review from theeroticreview.com:

HOHOUND69'S REVIEW OF TS DONNA

appearance: 6 - Nice
performance: 4 - She just laid there
attitude: extremely rushed
atmosphere: good

GENERAL INFO:
Pics looked good on eroos but no reviews. Made a big mistake by taking a chance. 2 call system to Hotel. First she didn't pick up when I got there. Finall she did and then had to wait 10 minutes for her to get rid of someone who was over there. Finally got the room # after 5 calls or so and went to the room. Didn't look like pics. Much fatter and face was not good. It did seem like it might have been her 5 years ago.

DETAILS:
Immediatly started grinding me for money without promising me anything. I almost left but she was very pushy so I ended up giving it to her. I've never been rushed so much in my life. It is common but she took it to the hilt. She couldn't get hard and immediatly try to give me a hjtc. She was saying come for me and it was 5 minutes in to the session. I said for 300.00 she was moving to quick. She was rude about it and kept trying to make me come. Her phone kept ringing and she had one guy downstairs who was waiting that she even gave the room #. I figured I better just get out of there so I let her finish me with a hand job. I've seen this routine before but this was the worst. Save your money!!

drock
05-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Very FAKE shemale using AIRBRUSHED photos should be a WARNING to you. Here is her one review from theeroticreview.com:

HOHOUND69'S REVIEW OF TS DONNA

appearance: 6 - Nice
performance: 4 - She just laid there
attitude: extremely rushed
atmosphere: good

GENERAL INFO:
Pics looked good on eroos but no reviews. Made a big mistake by taking a chance. 2 call system to Hotel. First she didn't pick up when I got there. Finall she did and then had to wait 10 minutes for her to get rid of someone who was over there. Finally got the room # after 5 calls or so and went to the room. Didn't look like pics. Much fatter and face was not good. It did seem like it might have been her 5 years ago.

DETAILS:
Immediatly started grinding me for money without promising me anything. I almost left but she was very pushy so I ended up giving it to her. I've never been rushed so much in my life. It is common but she took it to the hilt. She couldn't get hard and immediatly try to give me a hjtc. She was saying come for me and it was 5 minutes in to the session. I said for 300.00 she was moving to quick. She was rude about it and kept trying to make me come. Her phone kept ringing and she had one guy downstairs who was waiting that she even gave the room #. I figured I better just get out of there so I let her finish me with a hand job. I've seen this routine before but this was the worst. Save your money!!

Damn that's some sad shit there. I guess chicks like her should have a disclaimer attached to the profile to let guys know that what you see on the site isn't what you're going to get in the bed! Thanks for the info so now I know that she's waay over rated and just good to look at on Eros.