PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket.com

Akim
05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
my photobucket-ladyboy-pics were deleted
("this image has violated the photobucket.com terms of service").
Can you name an alternative?
Would like to post some pics here.

Demoni
05-30-2006, 02:01 PM
ImageShack, but have heard that it's kind of "unstable"...???

Didn't know Photobucket were such assholes.

chefmike
05-30-2006, 02:26 PM
Photobucket has been deleting a lot of peoples stuff...my whole account was deleted for "violating terms of service"...I've been using imagecave most of the time, although there are other sites you can use...imageshack will not allow you to link to this site as far as I know...

chefmike
05-30-2006, 02:46 PM
If you're just posting non-avatar pics, you can use the add attachment function in the post reply, if you have the pics in your hard drive...

Akim
05-30-2006, 04:20 PM
I searched for free picture hosts and found some. but i do not like to upload my ladyboy-pics to another site all the time. so it would be nice to get some comments to the different hosts. here my list of FREE hosts:

www.snapfish.com/

www.ranchoweb.com/

www.shutterfly.com

ImageShack

houstonshemalefan
05-30-2006, 04:21 PM
I use imagevenue.com to upload all my pics.

Jasadin
05-30-2006, 10:22 PM
They got me!

"Unfortunately your account has been banned because it violated our terms of service. These terms apply to both free and premium accounts.

Admin"

NickTheQuick
05-30-2006, 10:25 PM
http://www.fapomatic.com/

"Fapomatic.com is a free image host. Store your adult images here and link them on message boards using our thumbnailed views and show pages. We serve up millions of pictures daily. Help us get the word out to all your forum friends that Fapo is the way to go!"