PDA

View Full Version : ID this girl please

Tina Francis
09-14-2013, 02:18 AM
These pics are pretty old, she was on TopTrans as Anita Bella. I've always had my suspicions that she was a fake, but any help would be welcome. Thanx.

azamet
09-14-2013, 07:50 AM
I dont know, But can anybody name this girl from Tgirl Nights in the O.C.? She is amazingly cute:rock2

Ben in LA
09-14-2013, 11:32 AM
I dont know, But can anybody name this girl from Tgirl Nights in the O.C.? She is amazingly cute:rock2

Her name is Kimora.

azamet
09-15-2013, 05:53 AM
Thank you Ben:Bowdown:, Seriously sexy girl!!

MacShreach
09-15-2013, 11:07 AM
These pics are pretty old, she was on TopTrans as Anita Bella. I've always had my suspicions that she was a fake, but any help would be welcome. Thanx.

Well, toptransclass.com is still very much on the go; it's a reputable site with hundreds of girls, many of them very well known here, like Camilla Sampaio and Sharon Lopez, to name just two.

I would be very surprised if she was fake (as in a gg pretending to be trans) but I suspect Photoshop was in the mix. Having said that, the toptrans girls are all very glamorous.

I'm not going to go through the hundreds of profiles, it's far too tempting. She may be still be in Italy under a different name. Alternatively she may be somewhere else in Europe, have gone back home, or have got married (or even something bad).

MacShreach
09-15-2013, 11:21 AM
BTW, just for info, toptransclass is an Italian site, not French, and neither is Anita Bella a French name. Where did you get the French connection from?

Tina Francis
09-16-2013, 08:58 AM
...Well, that's the handle she was going by...Hell you know how this game is played; just because an african-american girl from Atlanta calls herself CeCe Lamour doesn't mean anything...deep down I think she was real and has moved on; a girl like that deserves a nice, uncomplicated life...