PDA

View Full Version : Account deletetion

hiddendesires
08-23-2013, 06:09 PM
I would like to delete this account is there any setting to do that?Thanks in advance!

hiddendesires
08-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Or can an admin delete my account?

LibertyHarkness
08-23-2013, 06:14 PM
no you cant get your profile deleted on HA , its not on company policy to delete peoples accounts it seems . all you can do is just delete your profile details but all your threads /posts etc will be stuck here .

GroobySteven
08-23-2013, 07:03 PM
done

Ben in LA
08-23-2013, 10:34 PM
I think I'll let Willie Escalade stick around for the memories...

gregorysgirl
08-30-2013, 04:39 PM
think easiest way to do this is to change your password to series of random numbers/numerals.....

Nikka
08-30-2013, 05:00 PM
hahahahaha

Ben in LA
09-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I hate to be frank here...but if you don't plan on staying past a few posts, what's the point of registering in the first place? If you can't get a read of the forum during the "trial" period, maybe you shouldn't be here in the first place.

GroobySteven
09-01-2013, 06:54 PM
I hate to be frank here...but if you don't plan on staying past a few posts, what's the point of registering in the first place? If you can't get a read of the forum during the "trial" period, maybe you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Why people don't register a free yahoo or gmail account to use for website memberships, groupons, spam type stuff, etc. I'll never know.

iagodelgado
09-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Why people don't register a free yahoo or gmail account to use for website memberships, groupons, spam type stuff, etc. I'll never know.

Can I quote you on that?

GroobySteven
09-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Can I quote you on that?

Why what's the problem with it?

Foggy
09-01-2013, 10:21 PM

Hey seanchai....

Who's that in ur avatar?

Not the owner of the cock...the girl with her mouth open.

MacShreach
09-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Haha Agreeing with Seanchai twice in two days...gotta be a first. But he's right. Getting a free identity is so easy these days, it's just lazy not to, especially if such things like 'deleteting' your accounts concern you.

I have to say I really like the 'no delete' policy re posts and memberships. I remember when people used to delete whole bleeding threads of their comments so all you could see were the replies, if they'd been called out quick enough.

In any case, most people here are behind anonymous handles...why worry if your profile stays up? Think the Feds might be watching? Kinda paranoid, huh?