PDA

View Full Version : Never Let A Tranny Have Access To Makeup After 3am.

Jamie French
08-23-2013, 02:11 PM
...Also, if you haven’t heard, I’m offering some pretty great incentives for breast surgery donations… check it out: http://www.tsjamiefrench.com/dgp/donate.html

Thanx!

Ben in LA
08-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Someone's gonna fuck that pussy...

Johnny.Blaze
08-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Very nice set Jamie. This one was my fav....

Jamie French
08-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanx! It's not really a set... the real kitty cat set is coming soon and it's going to look a lot cooler. Bought all sorts of stuff to put it together... just waiting on the tail.

Gillian
08-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Were those lenses rotating of their own accord or were you twisting them for effect?

I always chuckle when I see coloured contacts as a girlfriend used to wear loud aquamarine ones. When she got a bit drunk, and turned her head suddenly, her eyes moved but the lenses lagged behind. Spoiled the effect somewhat ... :D

Jamie French
08-23-2013, 06:18 PM
They stay pretty straight for the most part but you do have to slide 'em right side up every once in a while. They were cheap anyhow.

Were those lenses rotating of their own accord or were you twisting them for effect?

I always chuckle when I see coloured contacts as a girlfriend used to wear loud aquamarine ones. When she got a bit drunk, and turned her head suddenly, her eyes moved but the lenses lagged behind. Spoiled the effect somewhat ... :D