PDA

View Full Version : Uncircumsized Vs. Circumsized

M&M69
08-18-2013, 06:45 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a preference between them or if one has a better feeling than the other?

M&M69
08-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Also, would love pics if anyone has any

tflix
08-18-2013, 06:58 AM
I want to be circumsized cause I like the look but raw looks nice awesome some girls like playing with the foreskin

M&M69
08-18-2013, 07:21 AM
I like the look too, but does one feel any different than the other if your a bottom?

hippifried
08-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Bottom can't tell the difference at that end.

M&M69
08-18-2013, 07:43 AM
Ah ok does anyone prefer the look of uncut Vs. Cut at all?

straponindy
08-18-2013, 01:46 PM
It's a personal preference. I've had lots of each, some of the uncut owners really do need to spend some more time in the hygiene department. I do love the feeling of the extra skin between my lips. My choice is cut usually.
Just my .02, have a great day,
Strap

Toadily
08-18-2013, 02:05 PM
I was looking through some chaterbate girls, one had a guy and both were uncut, she took his cock and put it in her foreskin and jerked both off in the same skin, it was hot.
I like uncut with oral doesn't matter for penetration for me.

Now I have to look for that couple again.

girl
08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
I’ve read that difference is only when you have bareback sex, becouse uncut penis tends to create way less friction while penetrating .. seems logical.. I want to try this one day :p

LadyTSFrancine
08-19-2013, 01:14 AM
I am circumcised and I love it when fucking someone ass.,!

It great to have much pleasures.,!

skinstretchfan
08-22-2013, 02:29 AM
There is a lot of evidence both scientific and anectdotal suggesting that the foreskin would feel better. I think my personal preference on this is obvious :)

oohyea
08-22-2013, 04:43 AM
uncut for sure...just luv the flaccid uncut cock as I am on my knees wanting mouth wide open...

ARMANIXXX
08-22-2013, 04:57 AM
Uncircumcised dicks have a significantly higher risk of getting virus diseases.

They also smell more.

skinstretchfan
08-22-2013, 11:49 PM
Uncircumcised dicks have a significantly higher risk of getting virus diseases.

They also smell more.

those studies were based on unsubstantiated science.

they only smell more in a bad way if you don't keep them clean :).

ARMANIXXX
08-26-2013, 11:29 AM
those studies were based on unsubstantiated science.

they only smell more in a bad way if you don't keep them clean :).

No.

It's common sense.

If you understand the concept of sublingual vitamin and medicinal intake, then you'll understand why an uncircumcized penis stands a much greater risk of viral infections.

If you don't understand the term sublingual, then look it up.
The same membranes are swimming on uncut dicks.

Chloe Tanga
08-26-2013, 11:34 AM
I find the sight of a really chunky uncircumcised t-girl fascinating, but that said, as a t-girl I'm happy to have been circumcised myself and have been told that the profile of my little secret looks so much sexier through my panties and is more of a tease..

mishywishybuttfuck
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM
Circumcised men fuck harder because they get less pleasure. Or maybe that's not true. I think it is tho

Ananke
08-26-2013, 05:43 PM
Circumcised or uncircumcised, if a guy lacks personal hygiene, he will be dirty no matter what and you shouldn't go near him anyway!

LibertyHarkness
08-26-2013, 06:38 PM
everyone should be cleaning their cock before sex anyway .. i mean shit anytime someone wants to put their dick near me i will make them go shower/wash first, or i have my little pack of cleansing wipes to get it all fresh and nice :) But being as i dont fuck guys outside of work its not an area i deal with as socially i am only into females , and trust me womens cunts are just as stench inducing if not kept clean.

Men sweat in their genital area ..sweat makes cocks stink regardless cut/uncut . the end .

:)

celestefan1
08-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Circumsized cock look more feminine.

skinstretchfan
09-05-2013, 06:12 AM
my profile pic is my penis ;) you said you were wondering about pics haha.

and to the guy who wanted to be circumcised, DON"T DO IT, unless you want to lose a shitload of nerves, be in the worst pain of your life, and lose sensitivity gradually over time from the process of keratinization :)

skinstretchfan
09-05-2013, 06:16 AM
and if you actually look into that research about the viral infections with the penis and circumcision, you will find that it actually only decreases the chances SLIGHTLY, so slightly I would consider it insignificant, and it in turn increases the risks of infection in your partner instead..... it really only decreases it by 10-15% tops and this is just by statistics...

mellownella
09-05-2013, 06:24 AM
Actually, smegma is produced by the genitals of both women and men during the reproductive years. Smegma is made of sebum and skin cells and lubricates the foreskin and glans in men, and the clitoral hood and inner labia in women. It is rinsed off during normal bathing and does not cause cancer or any other health problems.