View Full Version : Where I can be found in the future.

katieftv
05-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Not sure just whats happened or been said to/or about you honey.

whatever it is its pretty drastic action and you must have got very upset. Whatever it is its a crying shame for it to come to this. I would like to think its just a few individual morons rather then the majority of which you speak. If so then you shouldnt let them win.

Your profile looked fine to me and your a pretty lady in your own right. I hope you will re-consider and put your profile and pic back. Best of luck and take care. From a far ess than perfect T/girl. Katie xxx

George Costanza
05-26-2006, 05:55 PM
I've taken my profile and my signature down. The jerks among you can snicker all you want about it. The truth is that most of you are scumbags.

http://www.xpeeps.com/ariannaa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannaa
http://femmcams.com/site/bio.php?perfsname=Arianna

Later.

I thought that there'd be an outpouring response from people begging you not to go.

Mmmmmmm :peanutbutter

houstonshemalefan
05-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Geesh Arianna, no need to be bitter. I don't know what triggered this but anger should be part of the answer.

George Costanza
05-26-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm temporarily lurking to see if Vicki posts her farewell, and still have plenty of friends here, cocksucker.

That's amazing!! How did you know that I suck cock? Quite a perceptive one, aren't you? :)

Realgirls4me
05-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Put down on record as one who would like to see you stay, Arianna.

George Costanza
05-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Anyway, to answer you about me being "bitter", you should know that this asshole, "George Costanza", quickly edited this yesterday. But I copied it before he did.

George Costanza wrote: Nice to see that Arianna has changed her avatar.

The other two with her face visible were, well, I shall say not too easy on the eye.

... with his clever little bag-over-the-head emoticon.

The truth of the matter is that you have been bitter long before yesterday. You have some issues, possibly major issues.

Would you contemplate seeing a shrink? I'm sure that a diagnosis could be made and before you know it, you'd be on the road to recovery.

P.S. In advance of your imminent return to Hung Angels, WELCOME BACK MY DEAR ARIANNA!

:trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls

yosi
05-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Anyway, as I've said, there are some truely awesome people here.

and those truely awesome poeple are the poeple that come here because of you and your TS friends , not because of the jackass TS haters.

pity to see you let them win

Dkg
05-26-2006, 09:19 PM
You've been here for soo long, and now b/c of a few pricks you're going to up and leave?

Well, I wish you would stay. I don't think whatever it is can be that bad.

castabyss
05-26-2006, 11:14 PM
I don't blame you Arianna, hate begets hate.....soon it'll be just us guys......

Fade2Black
05-26-2006, 11:23 PM
You guys are funny lol i dun get it if you dun like something our someone why say something abt it u dun like it doesnt mean i dun doesnt mean the next person doesnt i think its just to stirr up some drama becuz there none goin on rite now an if u dun think a certain tg is pretty who cares honestly you mite not think shes hot but im sure someone else out there does this site is here to talk to ur fav ts not run them out of the town lol but who cares wut i say lol im sorry to hear the bad news of arianna departure she had alot of good wisdom with a corky personality...mayb if we look at the gurls hear as ppl instead of i would fuck her if i had a chance we could get along....

p.s not startin shit with anyone everyone is entitled to say wutevers on there mine

plainBob
05-27-2006, 12:10 AM
Man ossu .....let me guees your the only person beside jesus that was born with out sin? Keep casting those stones. Or should we just call you bill?

GroobySteven
05-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Don't just go because of the few pricks who need to nurture their own ego. To be fair, you've said some pretty incedinary things to people in the past and if people were picking you up on that, then so be it. I object to anyone having a go at anyone whose posting their images on here, whatsoever. It's petty, it's bullshit, it's detrimental to this site and TS's or prospective TS's in general and those lame twats should just be banned.

seanchai

stillies77
05-27-2006, 12:19 AM
everyone is leaving us...i didnt do anything :(

plainBob
05-27-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm leaveing you to stilles77 and im takeing the dog too.

BeardedOne
05-27-2006, 02:54 AM
I guess I have been M.I.A. lately because I have no clue what's causing everyone to leave. I wish you well Arianna. Take care and I'm sure I'll see you around doll

*Smooches*

Being MIA didn't really cause you to miss any of the usual drayma, Mystique. Part of it is the same ol'-same ol' and part is some rather severe overreaction to the same-ol'. :smh

Hopefully, having lounged around for some or all of this long weekend, people will have calmed to where they'll all pop back in and say silly, sugary shit like "Heh, remember when I called you a cocksucker? Ha Ha!" and things will revert to the normal chaos that we so enjoy.

Not bloody likely, but I can dream, can't I?

For now it is all just a matter of "Auntie Em: Hate you! Hate Kansas! Taking the dog! Dorothy".

katieftv
05-27-2006, 11:19 AM
WOW! Lots you US guys on here with so much anger in your hearts. What gives, chill out guys. I joined this board to see pic's of the girls and to read some interesting stuff about T/girls and related topics. Seems to me lots on here joined for other reasons

As for Politics and some of the stuff posted on here.... Na, not for me but whatever floats your boat I guess. I think this board is in danger of loosing its way. The lunatics are taking over the aslum.

If you want to fight join up and invade another country will ya and take your president and our Prime Minister with you. Just leave off the weapons of mass destruction will ya cos they just aint here.

Rant over ...have a nice day.

Fitz1600
05-27-2006, 02:32 PM
How many time have we seen someone post a fairwell and leave, just to return a week or two later. They all seem to return for one reason or another. Maybe it's a good idea for some of the more "spirited" members to take a short hiatus from the board and to compose themselves a bit.

Just my two cents!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Friedrich_Nietzsche
05-28-2006, 11:41 PM
Did she leave or not, after all?

George Costanza
07-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I've taken my profile and my signature down. The jerks among you can snicker all you want about it. The truth is that most of you are scumbags.

http://www.xpeeps.com/ariannaa
http://www.myspace.com/ariannaa
http://femmcams.com/site/bio.php?perfsname=Arianna

Later.

Arianna, I think that you should update your "Where I can be found..." thread to include the HungAngels.com forum seeing as you have returned. :smoking