PDA

View Full Version : Clubs in Dallas???

Oldschool
08-15-2013, 01:29 AM
Hey there! Fun good looking guy here new to the DFW area! Curious where girls go to party in Dallas? Have tried to research it yet have come up empty so far! Looking for a girl i can meet and take out if we click! Thanks!

EvaCassini
08-15-2013, 02:11 AM
The Church.

Its a punk rocker dance club bar thing.

Really fun and cheap drinks, nice crowd too.

Jamie and I go there sometimes :)

Oldschool
08-15-2013, 02:58 AM
cool thanks! What is best night to go? maybe i should go when you are going based on ur photos!

EvaCassini
08-15-2013, 03:06 AM
Sunday nights are the best nights. Usually its Wed and Sun, but we go on Sunday nights. Much more fun. :)

Oldschool
08-15-2013, 03:51 AM
sounds good..sundays it is...thanks!!!!

christinafoxx
08-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Church is more punk and CD. Try The Rose Room upstairs of S4 on Cedar Springs; especially saturday night.

EvaCassini
08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
The roseroom is CD lol...that have dragshows, gay bingo, AND a Selena Gomez Album release party...oooooo THAT sounds like fun :P LMAO

At the Church, there are really good looking girls and TS's...and, there's no drama at all, just fun loving people, cheap drinks, great music ( 80's, techno, industrial, rock ), and it feels like one is living Bram Stokers Dracula, very classic and dark ambiance. If Jamie has been going there for 10 years, then the Church has to be good, I've been going there with her for 1 year. :)

Oldschool
08-16-2013, 02:55 PM
appreciate the info! hard for me to get out on a sunday night with work yet the Church sounds pretty good...looking for fun cool people

TheGeneral
08-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Not too much in Dallas unfortunately. I think I'll try church this Sunday and will give an update.

pantybulge69
08-17-2013, 08:52 AM
The roseroom is CD lol...that have dragshows, gay bingo, AND a Selena Gomez Album release party...oooooo THAT sounds like fun :P LMAO

At the Church, there are really good looking girls and TS's...and, there's no drama at all, just fun loving people, cheap drinks, great music ( 80's, techno, industrial, rock ), and it feels like one is living Bram Stokers Dracula, very classic and dark ambiance. If Jamie has been going there for 10 years, then the Church has to be good, I've been going there with her for 1 year. :)

i believe it;s still called Goth night don't let that fool ya, some cool exotic makeup and costumes here and there, but casual jeans,too, very good looking GGs, occasional events,love the music. nice place to chill.

EvaCassini
08-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Every Sunday and Wed is "Church" night ( "goth/punk/rock night" )..the fun nights.

it's "normal bar scene" is the other days of the week and it's called the "Lizard Lounge", which is glow sticks and baggy pants and those who think Fast and the Furious was a good idea for a movie.