PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Tgirl mid-week night scene?

octrannyluvr
08-13-2013, 03:25 AM
Fellow vboard tgirl loving friends, I will be In San Francisco this week through Thursday. Can anyone tell me what the scene is like and where? I will be in the Chinatown area and will not have a car so something public transportation friendly would be great! So...

Monday night?
Tuesday night?
Wednesday night?

Thanks Vboarders!

Buddy Wood
08-13-2013, 03:39 AM
Divas, Divas and Divas!!

Won't be as packed or as fun as a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. But I think that's your best bet...

Amber Littlefeather
08-13-2013, 03:55 AM
sweet! ty for posting hun as I will be there in a few weeksas well
Divas, Divas and Divas!!

Won't be as packed or as fun as a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. But I think that's your best bet...

tsmirandameadows
08-13-2013, 04:54 AM
I'm in the Bay Area... :D

octrannyluvr
08-13-2013, 05:12 AM
Meet for dessert or coffee?

tsmirandameadows
08-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Meet for dessert or coffee?

I could do that Wednesday night, if you don't have already have plans then (I have work at 7am tomorrow and wed morning, so tonight and tomorrow aren't good going out nights for me). PM me or contact me on Twitter if you would like to set something up.

Ben in LA
08-13-2013, 06:44 AM
I miss Divas.

And no I wasn't nervous walking through The Tenderloin...in my Dodgers jersey no less...

octrannyluvr
08-13-2013, 08:43 AM
Sent you a private message hopefully we can meet up :)

DScotMiller
08-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Yes! You guys beat me to this! Hey, I'm D. Scot and I work at Divas as a publicist. Wednesday nights are Naughty Schoolgirls Nites and Thursdays are Divas Darlings Nights. We turn into a Dance Club on Friday and Saturday and Karaoke on Sundays. In other words, we've got your weekend on lock!
Check out the events section of HA to see some pics and get some names. Check out our website www.divassf.com, follow us on twitter: @DivasDarling, and look for me either Wednesday or Thursday!

tsmirandameadows
08-15-2013, 01:35 AM
Hi Scot,

I'll be up there tonight with the OP so I'll be sure to say hi! Although I won't be wearing naughty school girl attire, sadly...

tsmirandameadows
08-15-2013, 08:04 PM
Well that was an AWESOME night... :D

DScotMiller
08-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah. I saw you last night but couldn't remember your name, plus, I was running around like a crazy-person, but thanks for coming!

DScotMiller
08-15-2013, 08:16 PM
You should come by next wednesday and do just that!

thombergeron
08-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Divas' is virtually always a great time. And even when it's not a great time, it's a great story.

It's strange to me that it's mentioned so infrequently on this forum. It should be like Mecca for people like us. Transwomen strip shows twice a week, every week. Several well-known stars started off as bartenders or dancers there -- Eva Lin, Danielle Fox, Cassandra Cass...

A visit to Divas' should be on everyone's bucket list. There's nowhere else like it anywhere on earth.

tsmirandameadows
08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Yeah. I saw you last night but couldn't remember your name, plus, I was running around like a crazy-person, but thanks for coming!

My pleasure! I will definitely be back, and if on a Wednesday I will definitely be rocking the naughty school girl look. Is there a place for girls who aren't (yet :D) performers to change?

SylasJ
08-21-2013, 10:32 AM
I guess I know where I'll be hanging out for the next couple of days then!

tsmirandameadows
08-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Hehe, well sadly I probably won't be up there much until I get moved into SF in another month or so. I'd like to be able to drink when I'm up there, which means driving is a no-go, which in turn means the all-nighter bus, which in turn means getting out of Divas at the reasonable hour of 1am, doesn't get me home until the not so reasonable hour of 5:30am. If any of you have a place for me to crash though, I'd be willing to meet you up there.

kj312
08-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Anybody know what it's like on a Sunday night at Divas?

SylasJ
08-22-2013, 04:26 AM
Hehe, well sadly I probably won't be up there much until I get moved into SF in another month or so. I'd like to be able to drink when I'm up there, which means driving is a no-go, which in turn means the all-nighter bus, which in turn means getting out of Divas at the reasonable hour of 1am, doesn't get me home until the not so reasonable hour of 5:30am. If any of you have a place for me to crash though, I'd be willing to meet you up there.

That is quite the series of unfortunate events! Do you go out in south bay at all?