View Full Version : Jordan Jay - summertime fun

tsjordanjay
08-12-2013, 12:57 AM
With scorching hot weather comes happy/fun girlies, and me and Georgie are no different as we get together in our bright, colourful outfits to turn up the heat some more!! having alot of laughs on the swing as we pose (which was easier said then done, believe me hahah)

big kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Johnny.Blaze
08-12-2013, 01:01 AM
With scorching hot weather comes happy/fun girlies, and me and Georgie are no different as we get together in our bright, colourful outfits to turn up the heat some more!! having alot of laughs on the swing as we pose (which was easier said then done, believe me hahah)

big kisses
Jordan Jay x x x

Wish you would stop by more often Jordan :(
You're looking fabulous as ever....

youngblood61
08-12-2013, 01:34 AM
Sexy as hell! Did you bang Georgie? Sure hope so!:fuckin:

youngblood61
08-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Duh, just saw the pics of you and Georgie.:oops:

beaufont
08-12-2013, 03:31 AM
That first pic is perfect.......your look very pretty :kiss:

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:19 AM
Wish you would stop by more often Jordan :(
You're looking fabulous as ever....

i'm getting there baby, so sorry!! just need to employ more people to work for me LOL :p you can catch recent updates on my website (www.jordanjayxxx.com) or twitter (@jordanjay) if you really miss me ;) x x

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Sexy as hell! Did you bang Georgie? Sure hope so!:fuckin:

cheers baby ;) were working up to that ;P first time Georgie as worked with a TS but we are getting together tuesday so watch this space!!! x x

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:21 AM
That first pic is perfect.......your look very pretty :kiss:

Thank-you!! mwah x x

youngblood61
08-17-2013, 12:37 PM
cheers baby ;) were working up to that ;P first time Georgie as worked with a TS but we are getting together tuesday so watch this space!!! x xI sure will JJ.