PDA

View Full Version : Never going to happen

Pika
07-17-2013, 11:22 PM
It starts some years back when I was told " if you was a girl I would.. " Yes your imagination is correct.

I do want to be a Lady boy and the physical facts are against me.. I could never look like a girl.. girl's mind over physical appearance. Sure I can wear awesome outfits but I don't want to be a drag-queen. Nothing against them .. just I am not a cross dresser.

How does one deal with this admiration to wannabe a Lady-boy and hope at least have the appearance to the eye but not?

Anyone else in the is predicament?

BellaBellucci
07-17-2013, 11:54 PM
http://www.diabetesmine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn.jpg

~BB~

BellaBellucci
07-17-2013, 11:56 PM
Oh, and "stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's not going to happen." ~Regina George

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2vqD8DZuEJ8/TFmXwxrSP7I/AAAAAAAAA3I/kDSQjsCn3N8/s320/regina+george.jpg

~BB~

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 11:58 PM
I haven't dealt with this yet. I know most people starting that typically have some defined masculine features start hormones ASAP if you know 100% it's what you want to do.

saifan
07-18-2013, 12:20 AM
If you feel that you are a girl and want to be one looking "hot" shouldn't matter. Just do you, own it, and feel good about yourself.

NightmareX0666
07-18-2013, 01:54 AM
There was some MTV show my gf was watching and the girls all thought they were hot. Yet this one girl who wanted to date but thought guys just want her for her looks wanted a boob job...yeah my head is still hurting after that one (and the fact she used 'like' a lot - IQ of 2, unfortunately it takes 3 to grunt). Girls like that are not attractive, no self esteem, no confidence in themselves, and need to reinforce their own image of themselves to everyone else - "I'm too pretty for him" or "I'm too sexy and should show it off." :puke

Don't be like that...have confidence in yourself and be who you truly are inside. I have learned in life beauty does come from within, I have seen the most beautiful women come to my office and when they talk they become real ugly real quick and it is either the fact they sound like a drunken sailor with the language they use or they think their physical appearance will get them anything. And I have had some plain Janes who come in and they are the type of person you want to know and respect.

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 01:56 AM
If you feel that you are a girl and want to be one looking "hot" shouldn't matter. Just do you, own it, and feel good about yourself.
:iagree:

Go to transsexual support sites; I'm sure they could give you good advices. You know, hormone replacement therapy performs miracles on some individuals. Some physical features changes drastically. A lot of the loveliness of women comes from the fact that they have a layer of fat (no matter how thin they are) that covers their whole body, instead of having this angular shaped silhouette, and this is due to a different distribution of the fat created by the hormones (and of course the genetic background). If it's not enough, there's some surgeries.
Go on a support site. I suggest to you HA might not be the place for this...

Amber Littlefeather
07-18-2013, 02:58 AM
:iagree: With Dan hun! ...finding a support group is a good place to get started...every girl here had to start somewhere sure some less than others and the guys are right confidence is key..Best of luck hun.:-D

Pika
07-18-2013, 10:34 PM
I have a shemale friend and we talk'd.. I asked about stuff, but really. Some of us can't physically be anything appealing. I want to be (Plays the Violin), you know.. it just sucks in that way.