View Full Version : Worst chat up lines to TS girls

tommy001
07-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Girls here's a question. What's the worst chat up lines that have been said to you? Any good ones? It'll be interesting to hear what some Muppets come out with.

Rabbiteyes
07-10-2013, 08:35 PM
"I've always wanted to try a shemale" ((or anything having to do with wanting to experiment)).

Had a lot of really crude ones , but those don't really count as pick up lines....since.... it is so ridiculous.

Ms.Stepford
07-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Whenever guys want to talk about transition history. It's intrusive. Take me as I am and realize that there are more interesting things to talk about!

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 08:57 PM
"I've always wanted to try a shemale" ((or anything having to do with wanting to experiment)).

Had a lot of really crude ones , but those don't really count as pick up lines....since.... it is so ridiculous.
Yes, this one is terrible enough...
:roll:

francisfkudrow
07-10-2013, 09:24 PM
OK, so we have an idea of what DOESN'T work... But I'm more interested in what does.

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I think pick-up lines are entertaining... even the bad ones... and the crude ones. It's part of the fun of going out. Make me laugh and you're golden.

The only thing that I really dislike is when the first thing out of someone's mouth is, "Are you Japanese?" ... because I hate those slanty-eyed bitches.

cockluver
07-10-2013, 09:28 PM
How about being genuine and nice. It shouldn't be any different than talking to anyone else.

serial138
07-10-2013, 09:30 PM
I hooked up with a girl one time because I walked up and said "That dress looks fantastic on you, but it would look even better crumpled up at the foot of my bed." I made sure she knew I was only using it as an icebreaker though, with a big smile and laugh. I'd imagine most women would just sock you in the mouth for trying it if they think you're serious.

tsadriana
07-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Or they always say " this is my first time " (yeah right)
what do you want me to do to you? crap lines from some guys.

Prospero
07-10-2013, 09:34 PM
I think pick-up lines are entertaining... even the bad ones... and the crude ones. It's part of the fun of going out. Make me laugh and you're golden.

The only thing that I really dislike is when the first thing out of someone's mouth is, "Are you Japanese?" ... because I hate those slanty-eyed bitches.

I had a Chinese girlfriend and she felt just like that about the Japanese too

Prospero
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Laughter is a key. And the sort of flirtation you employ with any girl

youngblood61
07-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Damn, cut us guy's some slack we are nervous when we are around pretty girls.:)

VictoriaVeil
07-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Are you a dude? cuz I'm straight, but your Hot!

I've always wanted to suck a dick before.

I'm 25 and can fuck your pussy all night long...

yo. wassup?

s'up.

you wanna bend over for me?

Your so beautiful.. why dont you come drive to Alabama so we can be together? (I have heard this for nearly every state in the USA)

These are Just a few off the top of my head. Off to do errands..

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 09:45 PM

I don't know why you would want a girl to cut your slacks up but... OK. I guess that is one way to get a girl into your boxers. :)

VictoriaVeil
07-10-2013, 09:45 PM

We'll give you slack when you behave like a gentleman. #fairenough

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 09:48 PM
Girls don't necessarily dislike pick up lines. But they have to be nice and proper. Every woman likes compliments. I'd go further: every woman need compliments! It's great fro their self-esteem and their confidence, and the most beautiful woman is even more beautiful when self-assured. They need as much the compliments as they need the caresses in intimacy.
Now I wouldn't suggest any pick up lines as I don't have any in the fridge. But just find nice, complimentary, empathic things to say without being a fucking jerk in the liberty you take, and it should be ok, I suppose.

I had a Chinese girlfriend and she felt just like that about the Japanese too
Yes. Japanese used Koreans as cheap labor for a long long time, and what they did in China is just so revolting it's beyond imagination... Lots of time have elapsed but some things are difficult to forget, and sometimes impossible.

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 09:51 PM
We'll give you slack when you behave like a gentleman. #fairenough

Oh, I don't know about that.

I've met some very nice people who were total Nervous Nellies at the bar.

And -

I've met some really nice people who were total jerks one foot out the door.

Slack first, [cum]shoot later. That's what I always say.

Prospero
Yes. Japanese used Koreans as cheap labor for a long long time, and what they did in China is just so revolting it's beyond imagination... Lots of time have elapsed but some things are difficult to forget, and sometimes impossible.[/QUOTE]

Too dour a topic for this thread, but read The Rape of Nanking for a glimpse into the darkness so terrible that the author, a young Chinese American woman killed herself after she finished it

Ms.Stepford
If a guy says something clever, and makes me laugh, he's in.

As in, I'll let him buy me a drink :p

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Yes. Japanese used Koreans as cheap labor for a long long time, and what they did in China is just so revolting it's beyond imagination... Lots of time have elapsed but some things are difficult to forget, and sometimes impossible.

Well, I mostly hate them just because of their small feet. But I guess that other stuff is a good reason too.

Prospero
07-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I felt sure it needs more than one witty remark to get you seriously interested Trixi. Looks, wit, and a lot more methinks

Prospero
07-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Lol at Krispy re feet

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Lol at Krispy re feet

lol at Prespero re Krispy re feet.

Rabbiteyes
07-10-2013, 10:15 PM
What works - (hint- it isn't really about the pick up line ~_~)

1 ) I gotta be attracted to them :P If a guy I'm not attracted to comes up and hits on me, it just won't work.... even if he is hilarious.

2 ) Confidence / power. This is a big one! I am attracted to "alpha" type of guys (and I mean real alphas, the ones who know they are in charge... not the ones who are disrespectful and putting on a fake show to try and mimic what their idea of a "strong man" is). Also in this is intelligence and being a "good person" (so not mistreating people).

Think of it this way. Who is more of a powerful figure - the crude construction worker who is aggressive and tries to just blindly get all over you? Or the calm and collected successful man who simply commands respect with a glance?

Other than that... it is pretty easy. Aggressive guys who also are aware and responsive to your reactions are perfect (being "too nice" can be a problem, and can be a sign they lack confidence to just take you).

If a guy is just after sex, it is a big turn off too. They are just mindless horny dogs ...not worth the time to even talk to them ~_~

Prospero
07-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorry KRISSY. I am posting some of this on my iPhone and have fat fingers :-(

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Sorry KRISSY. I am posting some of this on my iPhone and have fat fingers :-(

I'm just teasin' ya... I am on Grammar Patrol today.

At least you spelled, "iPhone" correctly... I HATE it when people spell it Iphone :). So you get a free spelling / grammar pass from me for the rest of the day. Use it wisely.

Prospero
07-10-2013, 10:20 PM
I will tri krispy

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I will tri krispy

Oh god... now you're just toying with me. Must.Resist.Correcting.But.Just.Watched.Star.Trek. Documentary.And.Borg.Are.Calling.Resistance.Is.Fut ile.

Free pass, revoked.

Prospero
07-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Predictive text doesn't help. Resistance is futon

Prospero
07-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Ps are you a high school teacher?

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Predictive text doesn't help. Resistance is futon

LoL. Stoopid smartphones.

KnHd
07-10-2013, 10:26 PM

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Ps are you a high school teacher?

No, but I have Geico.

Actually, I had a very, very good English / Grammar teacher in school though. It really doesn't bother me as much as I say it does; in fact, not at all. I just notice stupid stuff like that and it makes me laugh.

Rabbiteyes
07-10-2013, 10:31 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/pinky-toe---pickup-line_o_541799.jpg

http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/best-pick-up-lines-meme.jpg

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 10:48 PM
Well, I mostly hate them just because of their small feet. But I guess that other stuff is a good reason too.
ROTFL!
You crack me up, Krissy!

GroobyKrissy
07-10-2013, 10:54 PM
ROTFL!
You crack me up, Krissy!

One does what one can do to get fairies their wings. Karma, my friend.

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Nicee ones, Rabbiteyes!
http://www.calamitiesofnature.com/archive/408.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/381784_360674840616489_340818601_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/378473_360674863949820_1975969137_n.jpg
http://absentmindedcomedy.com/funny/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/diarrhea-meme.jpg

danthepoetman
07-10-2013, 11:03 PM
I have a nice one, here. Not exactly a pick up line, but nice enough, I think.

Yes Yes
Charles Bukowski

when God created love he didn't help most
when God created dogs He didn't help dogs
when God created plants that was average
when God created hate we had a standard utility
when God created me He created me
when God created the monkey He was asleep
when He created the giraffe He was drunk
when He created narcotics He was high
and when He created suicide He was low

when He created you lying in bed
He knew what He was doing
He was drunk and He was high
and He created the mountians and the sea and fire at the same time

He made some mistakes
but when He created you lying in bed
He came all over His Blessed Universe.

Ms.Stepford
07-10-2013, 11:38 PM
I felt sure it needs more than one witty remark to get you seriously interested Trixi. Looks, wit, and a lot more methinks

Honestly you'd be surprised. There are a lot of men who aren't classically attractive, but whom I find very sexy.

Sexy is an attitude.

Especially I like artists, musicians, and intellectual types, and I prefer older men -like late forties and fifties. :)

Not that young handsome studs with ripped abs and sweet cocks aren't welcome, but I usually D.E.N.N.I.S. them.

MacShreach
07-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Honestly you'd be surprised. There are a lot of men who aren't classically attractive, but whom I find very sexy.

Sexy is an attitude.

Especially I like artists, musicians, and intellectual types, and I prefer older men -like late forties and fifties. :)

Not that young handsome studs with ripped abs and sweet cocks aren't welcome, but I usually D.E.N.N.I.S. them.

:cool:

Ms.Stepford
07-11-2013, 12:45 AM
You seem cool Mac, but you think there's such a word as transwoman :p

I have never swomanned a tran in my damned life, and I've never seen a blackwoman. :)

TSBootyLondon
07-11-2013, 12:48 AM
If someone used on me 'my love for you is like diarrhea' he would instantly be faced with constipation!

What I find superb is that somewhere in this swarming metropolis called earth someone has used these on somebody!

BellaBellucci
07-11-2013, 02:24 AM
'It's my first time.'

This invariably means that the guy is a bottom. Pass.

~BB~

VictoriaVeil
07-11-2013, 02:55 AM
Oh, I don't know about that.

I've met some very nice people who were total Nervous Nellies at the bar.

And -

I've met some really nice people who were total jerks one foot out the door.

Slack first, [cum]shoot later. That's what I always say.

Duck Season. :D

nysprod
07-11-2013, 02:57 AM
"Hey baby, is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

BeardedOne
07-11-2013, 03:18 AM
Your so beautiful.. why dont you come drive to Alabama so we can be together? (I have heard this for nearly every state in the USA)

I'd be VERY surprised if Delawhere was one of them.

Krissy, whenever TW and I go out to a Chinese restaurant she is invariably asked "What are you?". She, who is Korean/American and was born in Seoul, usually looks at them in bewilderment and replies "Um...Human?".

I liked the dating site radio commercials that included such pick-up lines as:

"Why don't you come over to my place, my parents are out of town."

youngblood61
07-11-2013, 03:29 AM
:)
We'll give you slack when you behave like a gentleman. #fairenoughI'm always a Gentleman Victoria!

maxpower
07-11-2013, 03:41 AM

Sexy is an attitude.

OK, I'll bite...D.E.N.N.I.S.?

VictoriaVeil
07-11-2013, 03:50 AM
:)I'm always a Gentleman Victoria!

That behavior will get you treated quite well as a puppy :)

youngblood61
07-11-2013, 03:52 AM
That behavior will get you treated quite well as a puppy :)If this gets me in with you Victoria lovely.:salad

VictoriaVeil
07-11-2013, 03:54 AM

Then color you surprised... :dancing:

VictoriaVeil
07-11-2013, 03:58 AM
If this gets me in with you Victoria lovely.:salad

hahaha!!! behavior only gets you so far... ;)

GroobyKrissy
07-11-2013, 04:50 AM

Krissy, whenever TW and I go out to a Chinese restaurant she is invariably asked "What are you?". She, who is Korean/American and was born in Seoul, usually looks at them in bewilderment and replies "Um...Human?".

I liked the dating site radio commercials that included such pick-up lines as:

"Why don't you come over to my place, my parents are out of town."

I think Asians just like pissing other Asians off. I get asked that very thing almost every single time I go to a new Chinese restaurant. Your wife is nice. I just usually piss in the tea and leave.

robertlouis
07-11-2013, 04:56 AM

Sexy is an attitude.

Call me! :dancing:

robertlouis
07-11-2013, 05:05 AM
I never use chat up lines as such. They're always bound to come across as crass and aggressive anyway. Ease yourself into a conversation and take it from there.

Plus, being a solo singer-songwriter/guitarist, one trick is always to play a yearning love song and sing it to the prettiest girl in the room. Just amazing how often that works.

And people are impressed when they discover you wrote the song too.

Twanggggg! :dancing:

Jericho
07-11-2013, 05:25 AM
I just go with, Oioi butterface, fancy a bunk-up"?
Of course, you get the odd refusal, but...It's a numbers game! :shrug

txjr3
07-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Would "wow, you're really close to passable" work?

Jericho
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Would "wow, you're really close to passable" work?

If a slap across the head counts as work...Possibly! :shrug

nysprod
07-11-2013, 03:39 PM
"Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?"

serial138
07-11-2013, 10:07 PM
That skirt is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.

Jericho
07-11-2013, 10:43 PM
That skirt is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too.

Are you talking about Robert Louise there? :whistle:

tommy001
07-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Victoria you've lovely eyes and a cute smile

robertlouis
07-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Are you talking about Robert Louise there? :whistle:

If that avatar is a pic of you, the dog should be ashamed of himself.

Cunt :fu:

BellaBellucci
07-12-2013, 02:56 AM
Ladies! Ladies, please!

~BB~

robertlouis
07-12-2013, 03:01 AM
Ladies! Ladies, please!

~BB~

Best butt out, Beantown Italian Mama. You might get hurt.

This is serious inter-celtic stuff.

Just like the mafia.

But in the rain.